Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
I already told you to check with the Greek historians like Herodotus. I'm not here to help you inbred recessive white guy.
A quick Google search revealed links to Ancient Egypt, but they weren't black.

DNA from ancient Egyptian mummies reveals their ancestry

Let these assholes kill each other.

It's too bad they can't both lose, but we can sell them weapons.
I dont need a weapon. Put me up against bgrouse any day of the week and you will see him lose much worse than Connor Mcgregor.
While the negroes are working on their fists, whites have progressed to guns and beyond.
Primarily because they are pussies and not man enough to fight with their fists. Any weakling can shoot someone. It takes a man to win a fist fight.
Primarily because they have enough brains, unlike you. Leave it to a shitskin to shun technological progress!

Revisiting that golden age in the African desert does little to advance the case of Afrocentric Egyptologists, who argue that all ancient Egyptians, from King Tut to Cleopatra, were black Africans.

Even famed Harvard Egyptologist George Reisner—whose discoveries between 1916 and 1919 offered the first archaeological evidence of Nubian kings who ruled over Egypt—besmirched his own findings by insisting that black Africans could not possibly have constructed the monuments he was excavating. He believed that Nubia’s leaders, including Piye, were light-skinned Egypto-Libyans who ruled over the primitive Africans. That their moment of greatness was so fleeting, he suggested, must be a consequence of the same leaders intermarrying with the “negroid elements.”

That's from National Geographic. I guess you need to do more than look at the pretty pictures to understand what they're saying!

A quick Google search revealed links to Ancient Egypt, but they weren't black.

DNA from ancient Egyptian mummies reveals their ancestry

I dont need a weapon. Put me up against bgrouse any day of the week and you will see him lose much worse than Connor Mcgregor.
While the negroes are working on their fists, whites have progressed to guns and beyond.
Primarily because they are pussies and not man enough to fight with their fists. Any weakling can shoot someone. It takes a man to win a fist fight.
Primarily because they have enough brains, unlike you. Leave it to a shitskin to shun technological progress!

Revisiting that golden age in the African desert does little to advance the case of Afrocentric Egyptologists, who argue that all ancient Egyptians, from King Tut to Cleopatra, were black Africans.

Even famed Harvard Egyptologist George Reisner—whose discoveries between 1916 and 1919 offered the first archaeological evidence of Nubian kings who ruled over Egypt—besmirched his own findings by insisting that black Africans could not possibly have constructed the monuments he was excavating. He believed that Nubia’s leaders, including Piye, were light-skinned Egypto-Libyans who ruled over the primitive Africans. That their moment of greatness was so fleeting, he suggested, must be a consequence of the same leaders intermarrying with the “negroid elements.”

That's from National Geographic. I guess you need to do more than look at the pretty pictures to understand what they're saying!
So you admit white boys are pussies. I agree. They need guns or they would be extinct by now since they cant hold their own.

So, because of unequal collective achievements, they must be equal, gotcha.
Sure white people have invented things.

Happy now ?

But at the same time 99.99% of white people have invented nothing.

So called white inventions are not because white people are so much smarter than everyone else but because progress in science and invention is built on what has gone before. The more science you know the more science you can discover.

The more inventions you have at hand, the more new inventions you can come up with. That is why the progress is exponential. It comes from the nature of science and technology, not from the nature of white people's intelligence.

You take the way the world is now and read it back into people’s genes. You forget that you live at only one point in history, that other points in history were different. If you were born 1300 the chineses could ran around bragging about there inventions. If you were born 100BC the Fgyptians could have done the same.

Anglos would have been on top not only since the Battle of Waterloo in 1815 but for most of history. Instead for most of history they were backwards. Before 1500 they were nothing compared to the Chinese, the Persians, the Greeks, the Romans, the Arabs, the Turks, the Egyptians or the Mali Empire at their height.

No one in his right mind in 1500 would have thought that someday English would become a world language, a respected language of learning, science and business. If you said that in 1500 people would have thought you had too much to drink. The apparent differences between the races are produced by accidents of history, not by genes or IQ.

If you want to take in all of human history, that is the 100 thousand years modern man has been on the planet, not just the last 300 years where Northern white Europeans have got their act together, then the Egyptians are by far the most inventive. They invented stuff like, oh, civilization. They have been on top for 40% of human history, more than twice as long as whites. A good fraction of what we think of as “Greek” is Egyptian. Egypt is African. In the past it was much blacker than it is now.

Black people were the original inventors of the disciplines that helped bring the world into the technological age. Mathematics, physics, astronomy, building in stone and bricks, metallurgy and all the root subjects that were necessary to push the world into today's modern age, were begun by in Egypt, Nubia-Kush, Mesopotamia, Sabea and Black Naga India.

Therefore, even if people of European origins have made improvements in ancient technologies and ancient inventions, such as rocketry, computer technology, aerodynamics and others, the basic mathematical formulas and ancient prototypes were invented by Africans.

For example, the Africans invented the binary system which is still used in the Yoruba oracle and was copied by German scientists and applied to computer programming. Many ancient formulas in trigonometry, calculus and physics as well as chemistry (Khem mysteries) came from the scientific discoveries of Blacks in Egypt and Nubia-Kush.

Your talking points sound good on stormfront. They sound good when no-one is there to check them

So you admit white boys are pussies. I agree. They need guns or they would be extinct by now since they cant hold their own.

If a white piece of trash picks a black BOY, she's not one of us anymore. Look at Obama's mother as a prime example. You can have the trash.

So, because of unequal collective achievements, they must be equal, gotcha.
Sure white people have invented things.

Happy now ?

But at the same time 99.99% of white people have invented nothing.

So called white inventions are not because white people are so much smarter than everyone else but because progress in science and invention is built on what has gone before. The more science you know the more science you can discover.

The more inventions you have at hand, the more new inventions you can come up with. That is why the progress is exponential. It comes from the nature of science and technology, not from the nature of white people's intelligence.

You take the way the world is now and read it back into people’s genes. You forget that you live at only one point in history, that other points in history were different. If you were born 1300 the chineses could ran around bragging about there inventions. If you were born 100BC the Fgyptians could have done the same.

Anglos would have been on top not only since the Battle of Waterloo in 1815 but for most of history. Instead for most of history they were backwards. Before 1500 they were nothing compared to the Chinese, the Persians, the Greeks, the Romans, the Arabs, the Turks, the Egyptians or the Mali Empire at their height.

No one in his right mind in 1500 would have thought that someday English would become a world language, a respected language of learning, science and business. If you said that in 1500 people would have thought you had too much to drink. The apparent differences between the races are produced by accidents of history, not by genes or IQ.

If you want to take in all of human history, that is the 100 thousand years modern man has been on the planet, not just the last 300 years where Northern white Europeans have got their act together, then the Egyptians are by far the most inventive. They invented stuff like, oh, civilization. They have been on top for 40% of human history, more than twice as long as whites. A good fraction of what we think of as “Greek” is Egyptian. Egypt is African. In the past it was much blacker than it is now.

Black people were the original inventors of the disciplines that helped bring the world into the technological age. Mathematics, physics, astronomy, building in stone and bricks, metallurgy and all the root subjects that were necessary to push the world into today's modern age, were begun by in Egypt, Nubia-Kush, Mesopotamia, Sabea and Black Naga India.

Therefore, even if people of European origins have made improvements in ancient technologies and ancient inventions, such as rocketry, computer technology, aerodynamics and others, the basic mathematical formulas and ancient prototypes were invented by Africans.

For example, the Africans invented the binary system which is still used in the Yoruba oracle and was copied by German scientists and applied to computer programming. Many ancient formulas in trigonometry, calculus and physics as well as chemistry (Khem mysteries) came from the scientific discoveries of Blacks in Egypt and Nubia-Kush.

Your talking points sound good on stormfront. They sound good when no-one is there to check them

Yes, well while it's true that most Whites have not invented, most who have invented were White.

That's important.

What's also important is that if Irish collective leads to an Ireland, and an Ethiopian collective leads to an Ethiopia.

Then why should we not be concerned with differing intelligences among the races?

No, you couldn't possibly blame it on colonialism, because Ireland was the one colonized, rather than Ethiopia.

I have much more to add, but I don't wish to be late for work.

LOL, I've fought Whites, and Blacks, and Whites hit much harder.

If a white piece of trash picks a black BOY, she's not one of us anymore. Look at Obama's mother as a prime example. You can have the trash.
:rolleyes:

"White trash," according to another brain-dead racist rightie...

rs_634x1024-160918160733-634-heidi-klum-emmy-awards-2016.jpg

`When I date guys, I just have a personal preference for black guys. It works for me.
Youre going to get called a mudshark by some of the posters here. I have no clue what it means or how a shark relates to Black people.
`
Over the years, I've been going out with black dudes to clubs, movies, shopping, whatever....I've encountered the "if looks could kill" stares and of course outright verbal assaults and harassment. I deal with it. I'm not at all concerned what anonymous avatars think. :cool-45:

"Us"?

"Us"?
By "us" he means...

Alexandra-Pelosi-Mississippi-Redneck.jpg

Never been hit by a white guy so that could be true. However, every single one of them I hit dropped like a bad habit. All of them talked a big game but only blushed pink and a pallid white when it came down to actually fighting.

Never been hit by a white guy so that could be true. However, every single one of them I hit dropped like a bad habit. All of them talked a big game but only blushed pink and a pallid white when it came down to actually fighting.

Silly negro. Violence is for africans.

Silly caucasoid. Your history books say otherwise.

:rolleyes:

"White trash," according to another brain-dead racist rightie...

rs_634x1024-160918160733-634-heidi-klum-emmy-awards-2016.jpg

No, according to choices she made.

Silly caucasoid. Your history books say otherwise.

Your kind are so used to being violent you don't consider it that any more.

"Us"?
By "us" he means...

Alexandra-Pelosi-Mississippi-Redneck.jpg

You're guessing, AGAIN.

Women don't "belong to you" anyways. You nor your opinions have any relevance in someone else's life choices.

Forum List

Back