Interview with Richard Gage on the upcoming 9/11 Grand Jury .

People thinking they heard explosions is not proof that explosives were set/used to bring
the towers down.

Iron oxide and aluminum in the debris is not proof that thermite was set/used to bring the towers down.

Nope.
I just go by common sense and experience of watching controlled demolitions.

How many giant buildings struck by jets have you watched?

People thinking they heard explosions is not proof that explosives were set/used to bring
the towers down.

Iron oxide and aluminum in the debris is not proof that thermite was set/used to bring the towers down.

Nope.

Avoids a hundred questions, then diverts by asking me a question.
Typical disinformation agent.

Here's a great one they love not answering.
Why was all the evidence destroyed so quickly, and moreover, why was an Israeli firm hired to ship it to China ?

Maybe Uncle Larry knows.

Last edited:

the towers down.

Nope.

Avoids a hundred questions, then diverts by asking me a question.
Typical disinformation agent.

You asked me 100 questions to back up your claim of explosives? DURR

And with that I rest my case
Your Honor.

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Here's a great one they love not answering.
Why was all the evidence destroyed so quickly, and moreover, why was an Israeli firm hired to ship it to China ?

Maybe Uncle Larry knows.

Why was all the evidence destroyed so quickly

There was no evidence of explosives, or you'd have posted it already.

and moreover, why was an Israeli firm hired to ship it to China ?

Why is any firm hired? They were the cheapest/quickest/available/most experienced.

Link to the Israeli firm............?

Your Honor.

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

So you didn't ask me 100 questions?

You're such a tard.

Last edited:
You're such a tard.
Then stop trolling my thread dog humper.

I'll stop as soon as you post real evidence of explosives.

It's been 19 years, what are you waiting for?
Dale Smith didn't already explain it to you over the years ?
I'm sure he or someone did.

We ask the questions. That's rule #1. You all had your chances to prove your NIST story and failed every time.

We ask the questions. That's rule #1.

Okay, Sparky.

You all had your chances to prove your NIST story

I don't need to prove shit. You think the towers were wired with explosives before the planes hit, you prove that.

What kind of explosives were used? Or was it only thermite? Explosive thermite?

And link to the Israeli firm that moved the steel to China.......if you can.

Says the moron who doesn't understand chemistry.
And around and around we go.

Says the moron who doesn't understand chemistry.
And around and around we go.

Anyone who claims thermite is an explosive IS a moron.

No trolling needed.

The truth isn't an ad hominem attack.

Forum List

Back