Into the 40s

Do not worry, another False Flag attack is in the works.

Supreme Leader Obama will respond heroically and rally the American Proletariat to yet another War against whomever the Government said was the attacker. Obama's approval numbers will skyrocket!

There will be 10 more years of War and the Economy will improve slightly due to the Military Industrial Complex activity and contracts.

But life will not improve for you.

America has large debt to China that it must pay back so taxes will be raised and austerity measures will be implemented. Cuts in Police, Fire Department, Schools, Welfare, Medical Care but NOT the Department of Defense are in the works as well.

Americans will respond like they always do: Wave the flag, watch TV then go shopping.

One would think that there are those on the other side of the 47 percent that support Obama. At least some, how else did he win the election, except through fraud?

So it would seem that at the first of the month 47 percent would be very happy with the government. So it would seem like his approval rating, at least until the check money ran out, would be higher at the beginning of the month.

Now, boy, you dingleberries lost the election. And will continue to lose elections for as long as you talk like a bunch of damned fools.

The current situation is proof of that. And the American Voter will state his opinion in 2014.

One would think that there are those on the other side of the 47 percent that support Obama. At least some, how else did he win the election, except through fraud?

So it would seem that at the first of the month 47 percent would be very happy with the government. So it would seem like his approval rating, at least until the check money ran out, would be higher at the beginning of the month.

Are you talking about the 47% that voted for Romney?

You know that whiney little kid on the playground who causes trouble but nothing is his fault. He can always blame someone else. Sooner or later the other kids realize that he's just a whiney little kid that blames others for everything he does and they get sick of it.

Maybe this is that day.

No, I am not talking about the 47 percent that earn their own way.

No, I am not talking about the 47 percent that earn their own way.

Willard said that 47% are on some form of welfare that will never support him.

Willard said that 47% are on some form of welfare that will never support him.

And he was absolutely correct.

No he wasn't. 47% of the country is not on welfare. Amongst those that are, not all vote Democrat. It is cute that you all on the right keep running with this lie though.

The quote given wasn't absolutely what he said that is the lie. I merely didn't argue over yet another left wing liberal misrepresenting facts. Here is the quote that was secretly, thus illegally, recorded.

“There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what … who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims. … These are people who pay no income tax. … and so my job is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.”

So no, he didn't say what the poster said. Again, dealing with libeals is always dealing with those who either don't know the truth or are just downright liars.

No he wasn't. 47% of the country is not on welfare. Amongst those that are, not all vote Democrat. It is cute that you all on the right keep running with this lie though.

The quote given wasn't absolutely what he said that is the lie. I merely didn't argue over yet another left wing liberal misrepresenting facts. Here is the quote that was secretly, thus illegally, recorded.

“There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what … who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims. … These are people who pay no income tax. … and so my job is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.”

So no, he didn't say what the poster said. Again, dealing with libeals is always dealing with those who either don't know the truth or are just downright liars.

Romney's quote is still full of shit. Not all of the people he is talking about vote Democrat. Around 1/3 of voters making $30k or less per year, people who don't pay taxes, voted for Romney. It was just a completely uninformed statement that Mitt made.

I think the liberals forgot to post Obama's approval rating this week, I got your backs.

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Interesting to compare the different presidents with Obama.

Maybe it's because of Obama telling us the world would come to an end Friday.

For a second I thought it may have. I was driving my Van and all of the sudden I felt this shudder......it felt like a massive disturbance in the Force. I literally had to pull to the shoulder. I just felt like something terrible had happened. Then it passed. Guess we're still here.

Last edited:
Now, boy, you dingleberries lost the election. And will continue to lose elections for as long as you talk like a bunch of damned fools.

The current situation is proof of that. And the American Voter will state his opinion in 2014.

Yes he will and the Senate will be looking for a new Majority Leader, one with an "R" after his name.

Calling 47% of americans welfare recipients is downright stupid. No wonder he lost the election.

So no, he didn't say what the poster said. Again, dealing with liberals is always dealing with those who either don't know the truth or are just downright liars.

Romney's quote is still full of shit. Not all of the people he is talking about vote Democrat. Around 1/3 of voters making $30k or less per year, people who don't pay taxes, voted for Romney. It was just a completely uninformed statement that Mitt made.

The percentage maybe be off slightly because I know a lot of the 47 percent who don't like what Obama has done but they are more then supplemented by people like my leg tingles Matthews who would vote for the anti-Christ if he were a democrat.

Now let us review something Obama said:

But Obama, in his most candid moments, acknowledged that race was still a problem. In May 2010, he told guests at a private White House dinner that race was probably a key component in the rising opposition to his presidency from conservatives, especially right-wing activists in the anti-incumbent “Tea Party” movement that was then surging across the country.

Many middle-class and working-class whites felt aggrieved and resentful that the federal government was helping other groups, including bankers, automakers, irresponsible people who had defaulted on their mortgages, and the poor, but wasn’t helping them nearly enough, he said.

A guest suggested that when Tea Party activists said they wanted to “take back” their country, their real motivation was to stir up anger and anxiety at having a black president, and Obama didn’t dispute the idea. He agreed that there was a “subterranean agenda” in the anti-Obama movement—a racially biased one—that was unfortunate. But he sadly conceded that there was little he could do about it.

Obama's New Book: 'Race' Was Key Component In Rising Opposition To Presidency From Conservatives, Especially Right-Wing Activists In The Tea Party | Sad Hill News

Since the beginning of the TP movement the liberal left has attempted to paint the movement as nothing but racists. They failed. Remember when the racist Congressional Black Caucus strode through the TP crowd then claimed all sorts of things yet could not prove one of them??? They lied. These types of statements from the POTUS and black congressmen spread hate and spread division. But of course you won't see that as a problem.

Forum List

Back