🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Intolerance is raising its head

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
I wonder how many idiots will support this.

Up North in America’s Hat, gay activist groups are pressuring the Government to effectively deny Christians the right to practice law; the first step to barring Christians from participation in the political and economic life of the country.
On April 24th, the law society of Canada’s largest province voted against admitting among their ranks graduates of Trinity Western University, for the sole reason that the school’s community covenant, which students (and teachers) voluntarily sign upon admission or hiring, reserves sexual intimacy for heterosexual marriage. Nova Scotia followed suit, wording their rejection as approval on the condition that TWU change its community covenant or allow students to opt out.
If allowed to stand, this effectively makes devout Christians who do not believe in gay marriage second class Canadian citizens; effectively enacting dhimmitude on anyone who doesn’t forsake their religious conscience in favor of the State.

http://www.gaypatriot.net/2014/06/02/canadian-gays-seek-to-bar-christians-from-practicing-law/

Won't ever happen in America.

If our courts ever did pull a stunt like that and blatantly usurp our power, that just might be the single event that triggers the Second Revolution here.

If our courts ever did pull a stunt like that and blatantly usurp our power, that just might be the single event that triggers the Second Revolution here.

Mama Shart didn't raise no idgits.

You would think so. But I wouldnt bet on it

No, it would not.

But you are right, it would not happen here.

I've seen more Christians practice tolerance of homosexuality than homosexuals have. Is it because some Christians are so effective at arguing the law that they fear their case is nothing but seething hatred and malice towards those with opposing viewpoints?

I also know some homosexuals who would be appalled at the fact that their own brethren are wanting to engender discriminatory practices against those of the Christian faith. They fight to end discrimination against homosexuals, only to have them wanting to do the same to others.

You know what this behavior does? It makes them out as hypocrites.

"Discrimination: It's only okay if I do it."

Up North in America’s Hat, gay activist groups are pressuring the Government to effectively deny Christians the right to practice law; the first step to barring Christians from participation in the political and economic life of the country.
On April 24th, the law society of Canada’s largest province voted against admitting among their ranks graduates of Trinity Western University, for the sole reason that the school’s community covenant, which students (and teachers) voluntarily sign upon admission or hiring, reserves sexual intimacy for heterosexual marriage. Nova Scotia followed suit, wording their rejection as approval on the condition that TWU change its community covenant or allow students to opt out.
If allowed to stand, this effectively makes devout Christians who do not believe in gay marriage second class Canadian citizens; effectively enacting dhimmitude on anyone who doesn’t forsake their religious conscience in favor of the State.

http://www.gaypatriot.net/2014/06/02/canadian-gays-seek-to-bar-christians-from-practicing-law/

They article states they VOLUNTARILY sign, they must be allowed to REFUSE to sign, obviously. I'll check on "gaypatriots" and TWU. Does not make sense as you wrote it.

No, it would not.

But you are right, it would not happen here.

I don't care how smart you think you are.

I don't care if you "supposedly" fought for America in one of its wars. (And if you're lying about being a veteran, then God help you, because you're gonna get busted out eventually.)

You obviously have no clue whatsoever at how quantified the resentment of your LGBT ilk has become in the parts of America where we are no longer allowed to talk about you aloud.

There is a very big powder keg brewing beneath you, and I don't think you even feel the burn coming.

Look out. That's all I'm saying. :D

I've seen more Christians practice tolerance of homosexuality than homosexuals have. Is it because some Christians are so effective at arguing the law that they fear their case is nothing but seething hatred and malice towards those with opposing viewpoints?

I also know some homosexuals who would be appalled at the fact that their own brethren are wanting to engender discriminatory practices against those of the Christian faith. They fight to end discrimination against homosexuals, only to have them wanting to do the same to others.

You know what this behavior does? It makes them out as hypocrites.

"Discrimination: It's only okay if I do it."

Yes, the proposed law school has gay defenders. My question is whether this VOLUNTARY pledge is required? It cannot be both. No articles I have found clarify that point.

No ban on Christians is even being discussed, just no admission from a law school that "voluntarily" requires a pledge to violate the law of Canada. The students are SAID to be voluntarily required to rat out other students that violate the one pledge, nothing about theft, violence or other minor matters. Just not supporting heterosexual marriage only. The school should relocate to Russia, these are Arch Bishop Kirill's type of people it appears. The "university" has won prior lawsuits concerning the "pledge". Maybe this whole controversy is to gain bigoted students with money that would not be admitted elsewhere.

Last edited:

They article states they VOLUNTARILY sign, they must be allowed to REFUSE to sign, obviously. I'll check on "gaypatriots" and TWU. Does not make sense as you wrote it.

How did I write it?

They have been doing it since Marbury v. Madison, yet no revolution.

If you want Marbury tossed, you need another country, not any change in this one. :D
I am not so naive to believe that those who have seized the power of oligarchs for themselves will ever relinquish it voluntarily.

How did I write it?

Quoted actually: "students VOLUNTARILY sign". If it isn't mandatory, there is no cause for concern; "GayPatriots" must have erred. It is mandatory.

Shart, you are entitled to your opinion as foolish as it is. The great majority of Americans are not worried about far right kook militancy. Period.

My status as a veteran is not threatened by your concern.

You are allowed to talk about LBGT all you want. However, your misguided feelings about it cannot endanger civil liberties, and will be smashed as surely was the KKK's opposition to righteousness.

The great majority of Americans feel about perceived weird far right militants as did juries in Louisiana capital death cases. Voted the death penalty and went back to gardening, never to think about the condemned again.

Last edited:
you're right leftard; Americans need not fear "far right kook militancy"

it is far left militant kooks who represent a greater threat to the country

How did I write it?

Quoted actually: "students VOLUNTARILY sign". If it isn't mandatory, there is no cause for concern; "GayPatriots" must have erred. It is mandatory.

I guess you missed The vote means graduates from the B.C. university would not be able to practise in Ontario.

Forum List

Back