Intolerance on display

Tolerant%20Liberal.jpg

First of all, when is there a parade celebrating heterosexuality? What is there to be proud of concerning being homosexual?

Never the less what has Trump done to cause the gay community to be so intolerant?

Charlotte Pride rejects Gays for Trump float for parade

The leftists love to to be the thought police, judge, and jury.
And the media endorses the actions as heroic.
And everybody else is afraid to stand up for common sense due to the reprisals.

Last edited:
First of all, when is there a parade celebrating heterosexuality? What is there to be proud of concerning being homosexual?

Never the less what has Trump done to cause the gay community to be so intolerant?

The leftist love to to be the thought police, judge, and jury.

I really would like an answer to the question of what Trump has done to make the gay community angry.

Next I would like to know that if a person is born that way then why would thy be proud of something they had no choice?

I really would like an answer to the question of what Trump has done to make the gay community angry.

Next I would like to know that if a person is born that way then why would thy be proud of something they had no choice?

I have never heard him say anything anti-ghey unless chasing tail is anti-ghey?

There are a lot of things I had no choice in that i am proud of: Polish, irish, my family, and PITTSBURGH.

There are a lot of things I had no choice in that i am proud of: Polish, irish, my family, and PITTSBURGH.

Polish? Really? Why?
Irish? Whiskey?
Family? Plus one, you do have a choice in how your family turns out
Pittsburgh? Go PENS!!!!!!!! Plus two, you could root for anyone

not everybody.

the only thing i can see from my friends in that community who hate trump are that he's not on their side. obama was and took their cause to mainstream quite often.

trump, while he doesn't hate the community, certainly isn't their champion. all i can figure is since he doesn't bring up LOVE THE LGBT quite often, they hate him.

Polish? Really? Why?
Irish? Whiskey?

The Polish and Irish make for great self deprecating humor.

Kinda but I am stuck with them (all made by heteros).

Not sure I can comprehend that.

lightning_06.19.06_pittsburghskyline.jpg

Monongahela River at Pittsburgh.jpg

the only thing i can see from my friends in that community who hate trump are that he's not on their side. obama was and took their cause to mainstream quite often.

trump, while he doesn't hate the community, certainly isn't their champion. all i can figure is since he doesn't bring up LOVE THE LGBT quite often, they hate him.
Obama had self-interest in gay rights.

I think they just need to have an enemy.

I think they just need to have an enemy.
i think it's more the fear of trump and the evil people have put around him that scared them. they feel they made strides under obama and trump will kill 'em off.

i don't see trump stopping anything, i just don't see it on his radar either way.

Polish? Really? Why?
Irish? Whiskey?

View attachment 131911

View attachment 131912

Polish? Really? Why?
Irish? Whiskey?

View attachment 131911

View attachment 131912

Da tunnel seemed longer than in real life.

I'd rather that this little secret not get out. Could only be bad for the fishing.

Polish? Really? Why?
Irish? Whiskey?

View attachment 131911

View attachment 131912

I'd rather that this little secret not get out. Could only be bad for the fishing.

What the video didn't show is the two mile back up of vehicles prior to entering the tunnels. Why are Pittsburgh drivers scared of tunnels?

Polish? Really? Why?
Irish? Whiskey?

View attachment 131911

View attachment 131912

What the video didn't show is the two mile back up of vehicles prior to entering the tunnels. Why are Pittsburgh drivers scared of tunnels?

My best guess is that there is an instinct to slow down with the loss of the shoulder?

And it only takes one driver to inflict the speed reduction on that lane.

Forum List

Back