🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Intolerant left attacks homeless woman guarding Trump's Hollywood star

What's the Donald's position on the homeless? How does he feel about them? Has he ever offered them help, or respect or acknowledgement? At the moment - I don't care about Hillary. Let's quite deflecting and look at Donald
If we can finally get a leader that understands economics and how to run a business and build economic growth, maybe we can turn the economy around and there will be less homeless not more.
Then next time elect an economics professor? not a spoiled rich daddy's boy, born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and a trust fund, you do realize he lost more money than if he had just stuck his inheritance in the bank

Trump Worth $10 Billion Less Than If He’d Simply Invested in Index Funds

He would not have produced any jobs by simply letting his money "ride" in a fiat currency system that will eventually fail.......your stupidity on how things actually work is staggering.....

Do you think Hitlery cares? She sees blacks as "n----gers" and professional neer do wells......

I think she cares more than Trump, and she has the record to support it.

If she cared so much, she wouldn't refer to them as n---gers" and professional welfare recipients....if that equals "caring" in your book, so be it....says a lot about you.
if trump cared he wouldnt block them from living in his buildings.... or be in the KKK

Is Donald Trump Racist? Here's what the record shows
Inside the government’s racial bias case against Donald Trump’s company, and how he fought it
Michael D'Antonio

Michael D' Antonio's opinion means what to me exactly??? Can you be specific as to why his opinion should carry any weight????
dale take your meds

Learn how to use punctuation, moron.......I get tired of schooling idiots like you.

If you ever went to church you would see how silly your statement is. We are feeding the homeless every night what do you do?

Ya, but do you think Trump cares?

Do you think Hitlery cares? She sees blacks as "n----gers" and professional neer do wells......

If she cared so much, she wouldn't refer to them as n---gers" and professional welfare recipients....if that equals "caring" in your book, so be it....says a lot about you.
if trump cared he wouldnt block them from living in his buildings.... or be in the KKK

Inside the government’s racial bias case against Donald Trump’s company, and how he fought it

Hillary Clinton states the deceased KKK member, Democratic Senator Robert Byrd was her friend and mentor. 'Nuff said:

Ya, but do you think Trump cares?

Hillary Clinton states the deceased KKK member, Democratic Senator Robert Byrd was her friend and mentor. 'Nuff said:

Trump is in the KKK

What's the Donald's position on the homeless? How does he feel about them? Has he ever offered them help, or respect or acknowledgement? At the moment - I don't care about Hillary. Let's quite deflecting and look at Donald
If we can finally get a leader that understands economics and how to run a business and build economic growth, maybe we can turn the economy around and there will be less homeless not more.

ok...but - what's Donalds position on the homeless?

Trump is in the KKK

Your village is looking for you, they're missing their idiot.

cut rich people's taxes... that's literally it

Trump is in the KKK

Your village is looking for you, they're missing their idiot.

giphy.gif

cut rich people's taxes... that's literally it

Sooooo.......how much income taxes are spent on social programs......let me help ya out.....ZERO.
The income tax goes to the collection arm that is the IRS (a Puerto Rican Trust #62) that collects income taxes on behalf of the IMF that took USA.INC into receivership when they declared bankruptcy yet again in 1950......hope this helps!!!

Does anyone know what Trump's thoughts are on the poor and homeless? What he proposes that can help the homeless situation? What about homelessness of veterans?

Does anyone know what Trump's thoughts are on the poor and homeless? What he proposes that can help the homeless situation? What about homelessness of veterans?

I'm pretty sure that he has categorized them all as "losers".

I'm pretty sure that he has categorized them all as "losers".
Trump has said that he wants to limit food stamps and welfare to certain lengths of time so that people dont get used to being on welfare.

I disagree with him. I have never met a single person who would not rather have a job than be on welfare.

I know some drug users/dealers are like that, but they can be given a drug test to get their welfare benefits, etc, instead.

This woman deserves more accolades then Trump. I doubt he gives a damn about the homeless.

You were saying????

BREAKING: Donald Trump Attorney Looking for Homeless Woman Beaten By Hillary Clinton Supporters in Hollywood

Kristinn Taylor Oct 28th, 2016 9:09 pm 245 Comments

The attorney for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is looking for the homeless Black woman seen on video being attacked by a mob of Hillary Clinton supporters as she protected Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame after it was sledgehammered by a Clinton supporter earlier this week.
Michael Cohen, Trump Organization EVP and Special Counsel to Donald J. Trump, spoke out on Twitter Friday evening about Mr. Trump’s desire–before it was known to him that she was attacked by the Clinton mob–to present an unspecified gift to the woman. Cohen said he had a friend in Hollywood looking for her.

After learning she had been attacked, Cohen promised she would have “the last laugh on these thugs.”

Cohen told a supporter to not contact the Trump campaign about the woman but to DM him on Twitter with any information as to her whereabouts., indicating this is a personal matter for Trump.

BREAKING: Donald Trump Attorney Looking for Homeless Woman Beaten By Hillary Clinton Supporters in Hollywood

This woman deserves more accolades then Trump. I doubt he gives a damn about the homeless.
see, we can doubt or we can guess about Trumps compassion for the homeless, but we dont know for sure since he has never been in a political office to try and make changes.
But with hillary, she has been in government for how many years? and she has not done a thing about this? I think we KNOW hillary doesnt give a damn about homeless people. As a matter of fact, she needs to keep homeless people homeless and poor people poor so she can promise them that she is going to help them again in 4 years.
What good would it do to end poverty if you depend on the poor vote in order to win elections?

Forum List

Back