🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Intolerant left attacks homeless woman guarding Trump's Hollywood star

What are Hillary's ideas for our homeless veterans? Let's compare and go from there.

I'm curious. You seem convinced Trump has nothing for them. Neither did the VA, our government practically abandoned them, practically repaying their sacrifice with life on the streets.

Everyone is trying to redirect this into a conversation about Hillary. First I would like to know what Trump proposes and what he has done in regards to the issue of homelessness and poverty.
if it is suddenly up to only private citizens to help the needy, You would agree that it is time to end all social programs and let them be taken care of by charity then?
Or, is it a government function.

What has Trump proposed and what has he done in regards to the issue of homelessness and poverty? You aren't answering the question.
for one he is proposing job creation which will help the homeless, and he is suggesting getting rid of the south american leeches that have infested our country, this will also open up resources to help the homeless.
What has hillary suggested that you really think she means this time. Considering the democrats need the poor and the homeless to point at during elections, it really makes no sense for them to try and reduce those numbers.
But again, This is Trumps first time running for a public office, there is no way he could have lied about what he was going to do. He is not yet in a position to do anything at all.

How will job creation help the homeless?

Homelessness in and of itself is a huge barrier to getting a job in the first place. In addition there are mental health and drug abuse issues - usually coexisting. I'd like to know what specifically he proposes that address them and what he has done in the past to help in his own city.
Not going to do the homework for liberals anymore.
My post gave enough parts of the equation for you to put it all together. Read again and this time focus on all of it and see if you can find a way for it to work.

Harrassment of homeless people is not a partisan activity.
It was this time. And the ONLY reason for it was that this woman tried to prevent more lawless activity on the part of leftwing thugs.

Do try to keep up.

Assuming that's what happened in the video.
Dont assume, the leftards explain in the audio EXACTLY why they were harassing and TERRORIZING that poor woman.

Wake up, dude.

It's not a partisan issue
What he proposes that can help the homeless situation? What about homelessness of veterans?

What are Hillary's ideas for our homeless veterans? Let's compare and go from there.

I'm curious. You seem convinced Trump has nothing for them. Neither did the VA, our government practically abandoned them, practically repaying their sacrifice with life on the streets.

Everyone is trying to redirect this into a conversation about Hillary. First I would like to know what Trump proposes and what he has done in regards to the issue of homelessness and poverty.
if it is suddenly up to only private citizens to help the needy, You would agree that it is time to end all social programs and let them be taken care of by charity then?

What has Trump proposed and what has he done in regards to the issue of homelessness and poverty? You aren't answering the question.
for one he is proposing job creation which will help the homeless, and he is suggesting getting rid of the south american leeches that have infested our country, this will also open up resources to help the homeless.
What has hillary suggested that you really think she means this time. Considering the democrats need the poor and the homeless to point at during elections, it really makes no sense for them to try and reduce those numbers.
But again, This is Trumps first time running for a public office, there is no way he could have lied about what he was going to do. He is not yet in a position to do anything at all.

You make a good point about that - he has no public record to go on. Since that is that is the case, you can only look at his actions as a private citizen and his campaign promises, rhetoric and platform all of which are sparse.

You're assuming the Democrats don't care about the poor and homeless, but I disagree there. It's like saying that the Republicans have a vested interest in illegal immigrants so they can point to them during elections and raise public anger so it makes no sense for them to reduce the numbers. I'm sure there are those who are cynically political about it and those who sincerely want to change things.

It was this time. And the ONLY reason for it was that this woman tried to prevent more lawless activity on the part of leftwing thugs.

Do try to keep up.

I watched the video. There were arguments - amongst the various people there, some arguing with her some supporting her rights. There was one guy - presumably a LIBERAL - telling the other people to go home and vote, and leave this woman alone as she has mental health issues. The crowd seemed angry - split between those taunting her, and those saying to leave her alone. It almost looks like there is something snipped around 1.56, but all of a sudden she's attacking this fat guy and the crowd gets nasty. If you watched it, she fell, she wasn't assaulted. But it was cruel - this election certainly brings out the cruel on BOTH sides.

Lol, let me spell it out for you.

1. the fat guy in the gray T-shirt assaults her and destroys her property right from the start of the video.

2. at 0:26 we have an idiot black guy repeating "Didnt I tell ya? Didnt I tell ya?" as he mocks this poor woman as she is assaulted, her property, such as it is, is destroyed and she is being TERRORIZED by this mob.

3. at 0:26 to 0:27 the fat gray T-shirt moron causes her basket to tip over, causing her to fall with it.

4. at 0:36 while laughing her cart is kicked by a black moron and the force of it hits her as well. another assault

5. at 0:38 he yanks her basket she is gripping. another assault

6. at 0:46 more of her property is taken and destroyed

7. at 0:58 a thug justifies the assault and terrorism of this woman as being "you gave hate and you got hate"

All this in just the first minute of video and all done in the context of a mob terrorizing this poor woman who is simply trying to defend property that celebrates a man she admires and thus defending the law.

The leftards are assaulting her verbally, physically, destroying her property and all people like you can do is justify it?

No wonder our country is going straight to shit.

Last edited:

How will job creation help the homeless?

Homelessness in and of itself is a huge barrier to getting a job in the first place. In addition there are mental health and drug abuse issues - usually coexisting. I'd like to know what specifically he proposes that address them and what he has done in the past to help in his own city.
Not going to do the homework for liberals anymore.
My post gave enough parts of the equation for you to put it all together. Read again and this time focus on all of it and see if you can find a way for it to work.

In otherwords, Trump really doesn't address the issues of homelessness and poverty at all.

Do try to keep up.

Assuming that's what happened in the video.
Dont assume, the leftards explain in the audio EXACTLY why they were harassing and TERRORIZING that poor woman.

Wake up, dude.

It's not a partisan issue

No, it SHOULD NOT BE a partisan issue, but sense Hillary's campaign has been sponsoring thugs like this to go and assault and terrorize people IT IS DEFINITELY A PARTISAN ISSUE, dude!

Did anyone actually watch the video in the o.p.?

No one actually hits the woman, she just falls.

The way she stayed there after she fell makes me think she's a junkie.

I'm not saying they shouldn't have called an ambulance, but staying like that in such a position is typical of junkies, if you've ever seen that in real life, assuming that video is not fake.
She's a homeless woman, for Christ's sake. The other people in the video are harassing her. They are acting like leftwing assholes.

Apparently it is. Thuggish behavior seems to be the domain of Democrats.

These Hillary douche bags are such kind compassionate folks, aren't they?

Thanks for giving us comprehensive statistical data.

Some people just make ridiculous generalizations fromYoutube videos, but not you.

Yes, they do. For example, refer to any video of Hillary thugs descending on Trump supporters outside one of his rallies.

Do try to keep up.

I watched the video. There were arguments - amongst the various people there, some arguing with her some supporting her rights. There was one guy - presumably a LIBERAL - telling the other people to go home and vote, and leave this woman alone as she has mental health issues. The crowd seemed angry - split between those taunting her, and those saying to leave her alone. It almost looks like there is something snipped around 1.56, but all of a sudden she's attacking this fat guy and the crowd gets nasty. If you watched it, she fell, she wasn't assaulted. But it was cruel - this election certainly brings out the cruel on BOTH sides.

Here's the most complete video I can find.

1. the fat guy in the gray T-shirt assaults her and destroys her property right from the start of the video.

No, he doesn't. There are nasty words being exchanged between the fat guy and the woman (the fat guy is being the aggresser). The guy in the green shirt (presumably also a liberal) is telling him to stop agitating her and calm the growing crowd. And the angry fat man is listening.

At 1:55, she clearly flies at a fat guy, who doesn't appear to have been attacking her and he starts going back at her and the crowd gets nasty grabbing and ripping up her signs.

At about 2:22, she falls down with her cart and the crowd taunts her.

It's an ugly situation and, I might add - it happens to the homeless a lot.

2. at 0:26 we have an idiot black guy repeating "Didnt I tell ya? Didnt I tell ya?" as he mocks this poor woman as she is assaulted, her property, such as it is, is destroyed and she is being TERRORIZED by this mob.

3. at 0:26 to 0:27 the fat gray T-shirt moron causes her basket to tip over, causing her to fall with it.

4. at 0:36 while laughing her cart is kicked by a black moron and the force of it hits her as well. another assault

5. at 0:38 he yanks her basket she is gripping. another assault

6. at 0:46 more of her property is take and destroyed

7. at 0:58 a thug justifies the assault and terroism of this woman as being "you gave hate and you got hate"

All this in just the first minute of video and all done int he context of a mob terrorizing this poor woman who is simply trying to defend property that celebrates a man she admires and thus defending the law.

The leftards are assaulting her verbally, physically, destroying her property and all people like you can do is justify it?

No wonder our country is going straight to shit.

Agree. Except you don't see that it is also "lefttards" trying to pull people back, break up the conflict nor do you see that righttards aren't exactly kind to the homeless either.

For example, consider this: Alleged Trump supporters who beat immigrant plead guilty - CNN.com where Trump supporters beat a homeless man with a pipe and then urinated on him.

Do try to keep up.

No, he doesn't. There are nasty words being exchanged between the fat guy and the woman (the fat guy is being the aggresser). The guy in the green shirt (presumably also a liberal) is telling him to stop agitating her and calm the growing crowd. And the angry fat man is listening.

At 1:55, she clearly flies at a fat guy, who doesn't appear to have been attacking her and he starts going back at her and the crowd gets nasty grabbing and ripping up her signs.

If I go up to a person who is minding their own business, and I start yanking things out of his pockets and we push and shove back and forth and he winds up falling to the ground and cant get back up due to age and who knows what else, you think I have not committed an assault?

Are you that daft?

Agree. Except you don't see that it is also "lefttards" trying to pull people back, break up the conflict nor do you see that righttards aren't exactly kind to the homeless either.

For example, consider this: Alleged Trump supporters who beat immigrant plead guilty - CNN.com where Trump supporters beat a homeless man with a pipe and then urinated on him.

Lol some thugs somewhere in the country assault some victim and then try to excuse it is not nearly the same thing as Hillarys paid off thugs who are sent to fuck with Trump supporters and terrorize them

That you cant see that speaks volumes about how cowed you have become about this sort of shit.

No one has the right to "start shit" physically with anyone. They can talk all they want, but when they start destroying property and assaulting you, you have the right to defend yourself and there is no equivalence here, not at all.

Do try to keep up.

If I go up to a person who is minding their own business, and I start yanking things out of his pockets and we push and shove back and forth and he winds up falling to the ground and cant get back up due to age and who knows what else, you think I have not committed an assault?

Are you that daft?

Lol some thugs somewhere in the country assault some victim and then try to excuse it is not nearly the same thing as Hillarys paid off thugs who are sent to fuck with Trump supporters and terrorize them

That you cant see that speaks volumes about how cowed you have become about this sort of shit.

No one has the right to "start shit" physically with anyone. They can talk all they want, but when they start destroying property and assaulting you, you have the right to defend yourself and there is no equivalence here, not at all.

That's exactly what I mean. You excuse thuggery when it's perpetrated by your side.

You claim she was assaulted first, but the first physical assault was her flying at the fat guy. I don't blame her. But there are a lot of misleading claims. The guy in green trying to calm the situation was the only one doing the right thing.

That's exactly what I mean. You excuse thuggery when it's perpetrated by your side.

Show me where I excused thuggery. I said that the thugs who attacked that homeless guy and later said that they were doing it for Trump are not connected to Trump in any way. But the antiTrump demonstrators HAVE BEEN DIRECTLY TIED TO THE HILLARY CAMPAIGN.

Big difference; do you see it yet?

You claim she was assaulted first, but the first physical assault was her flying at the fat guy. I don't blame her. But there are a lot of misleading claims. The guy in green trying to calm the situation was the only one doing the right thing.

1. First the context is of her being surrounded and terrorized by a mob.

2. The video shows these people pushing her, nudging her over, stealing her property and destroying it and you cant see any of that as aggressive and illegal? Why do you suppose that so many people are bieing outraged by this video, dude?

WTF planet were you born on? roflmao

Show me where I excused thuggery. I said that the thugs who attacked that homeless guy and later said that they were doing it for Trump are not connected to Trump in any way. But the antiTrump demonstrators HAVE BEEN DIRECTLY TIED TO THE HILLARY CAMPAIGN.

Big difference; do you see it yet?

1. First the context is of her being surrounded and terrorized by a mob.

2. The video shows these people pushing her, nudging her over, stealing her property and destroying it and you cant see any of that as aggressive and illegal? Why do you suppose that so many people are bieing outraged by this video, dude?

WTF planet were you born on? roflmao

He was born on the "Brainwashed Hillary Drone" planet.

He was born on the "Brainwashed Hillary Drone" planet.
Hillary has this kind of baggage

upload_2016-10-29_14-3-28.png

What he proposes that can help the homeless situation? What about homelessness of veterans?

you arent reading the answers.
what has hillary done in all the time she was actually in a position to help?
what has obama done? How are the homeless or poor better off today than they were 8 years ago?
Is it a private responsibility or a government responsibility

A little research never hurt anyone. Trump has made our veterans a staple of his campaign. Hence this:

Veterans Affairs Reform

A little research never hurt anyone. Trump has made our veterans a staple of his campaign. Hence this:

Veterans Affairs Reform

Very true. I wonder why no one else could answer a simple question directly?

Forum List

Back