🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Intolerant left attacks homeless woman guarding Trump's Hollywood star

He's objecting to licensed vendors who are disabled veterans from working where his buildings are. Along with other comments - and years of complaining about them, it seems to reflect his overall attitude.
Bullshit, that is selective editing and just the kind of made up horse crap that the libtards have been spewing all year long.

NO, Trump was opposing the PEDDLING that was legal in New York for Veterans.

And he was damned right as those vets should have been given good decent paying jobs that Hillary and Bush exported to China.

Dont put all this on Trump, liar.

I LOVE reading about how republicans suddenly glorify homeless people sleeping on sidewalks! It is kind of like watching a 1960's "Outer Limits" episode! What if she turns out to be an illegal immigrant on food stamps! :lol:
Earth to stupid lib. Christians donate to food banks, shelters and soup kitchens year round. They also volunteer their time to said causes.

FYI... Stealing other people's money via taxes doesn't make a person " generous".

Sorry, Blue. I had no idea that my post about "republicans" is actually about "Christrains".

What are democrats?
Christian Republicans out number Christian Democrats 79% to 21%. Are you playing conveniently dumb now?

How the Faithful Voted: 2012 Preliminary Analysis

Let's start over again.

My post was about republicans. I did not even mention Christians. With that premise in mind, would you like to respond without defecting, to a totally unrelated topic about Christians, or would you prefer to deflect and rant on about Christians, which is completely unrelated ?

Everyone is trying to redirect this into a conversation about Hillary. First I would like to know what Trump proposes and what he has done in regards to the issue of homelessness and poverty.
if it is suddenly up to only private citizens to help the needy, You would agree that it is time to end all social programs and let them be taken care of by charity then?
Or, is it a government function.

What has Trump proposed and what has he done in regards to the issue of homelessness and poverty? You aren't answering the question.
you arent reading the answers.
what has hillary done in all the time she was actually in a position to help?
what has obama done? How are the homeless or poor better off today than they were 8 years ago?
Is it a private responsibility or a government responsibility
I haven't checked out the figures but I read homelessness increased under Obama. As you said before, Trump throwing out illegals along with job creation will free up resources for the homeless.

Interesting. Trump is going to throw out illegals for the purpose of aiding the homeless.
I'd like to see that reduced to a bumper sticker, and see how many republicans put it on their cars!

How about this:

TRUMP! Throw out a Mexican, save a homeless American!

Nope. Too long......

This poor woman was just trying to defend Trumps star on the hollywood walk of flame from further vandalism when a mob strarted harassing her. See the following video as quickly as possible as it is being scrubbed from the internet.

Big difference?

Not connected to Trump in anyway?

No, as I understand it they were just drunk ass holes. Do you have some evidence otherwise? If so spit it out.

So...they were Trump supporters in kind of the same way this group in the video were Clinton supporters.

Were these people harrassing the homeless woman connected to Clinton?

They fit the kind that Hillary Clintons campaign has been using for the last year; leftwing Nazis.

And those Trump supporters pretty much fit the violent thugs Trump has been supporting and who's legal fee's he's offered to pay. Did you miss that? Rightwing Nazi's.

Did Trump not encourage violence directly and offer to pay legal fees for violence perpetrated by his supporters?

Trump was having private rallies for his supporters and these ass hats tresspassed and caused a commotion AS THEY WERE TRAINED BY THE DNC AND HRC TO DO. I for one was happy as punch that the ass holes got stomped. But yes, that was initiated by Hillary Clinton and her thugs, not Trumps people.

Do you have any evidence that these particular people were "trained by the DNC and HRC"? I have have multiple incidents of Trump's PUBLIC rhetoric to his supporters encouraging or applauding violence - not to mention the offer to pay legal fees...

Or are you going to continue to insist it's "different" when Trump supporters attack homeless people and when Clinton supporters attack homeless people?
Just becasue some drunk morons do some stupid shit and say they did it for Trump does not mean that they had anything to do with Trump at all.

Meanwhile we have proof that HRC did in FACT hire thugs to disrupt Trumps rallies.

Why is that so hard for you to squeeze into that peanut head of yours, dude?

At least they didn't beat her with a pipe and piss on her. At least someone in that crowd was trying to put a stop to it.
I guess that would have cost Hillary extra, doofus.

I don't think your double standard is holding up to well here dude....

if it is suddenly up to only private citizens to help the needy, You would agree that it is time to end all social programs and let them be taken care of by charity then?

What has Trump proposed and what has he done in regards to the issue of homelessness and poverty? You aren't answering the question.
what has obama done? How are the homeless or poor better off today than they were 8 years ago?
I haven't checked out the figures but I read homelessness increased under Obama. As you said before, Trump throwing out illegals along with job creation will free up resources for the homeless.

Interesting. Trump is going to throw out illegals for the purpose of aiding the homeless.
I'd like to see that reduced to a bumper sticker, and see how many republicans put it on their cars!

How about this:

Nope. Too long......
TRUMP! Make the homeless the new illegals!

These Hillary douche bags are such kind compassionate folks, aren't they?

saw a new one on this

leftist scum stole her signs, ganged up on her, pushed her around, knocked her down and then laughed at her.

'democrats' are pure evil

I think scum in general can be evil. Like the Republican Trump supporters who beat the homeless guy with a pipe and then pissed on him.

I think the double standard has now been clarified:

If scum from the left attack homeless people - they're evil democrats and HRC supporters acting in a typical fashion.

If scum from the right attack homeless people - they're just drunken assholes who have nothing to do with Trump even though they invoke his name.

Can it be any more blatent? :lol:

How about this:

Nope. Too long......
I like that though.
just think, if we throw out a few illegals and use the money to help our homeless. Or even open up a job that the homeless could do and support themselves.
Yes, lets start throwing out illegals. Or, kill them and hide the bodies, either way is good.

How about this:

Nope. Too long......
I like that though.
just think, if we throw out a few illegals and use the money to help our homeless. Or even open up a job that the homeless could do and support themselves.
Yes, lets start throwing out illegals. Or, kill them and hide the bodies, either way is good.

Soylent Green?

How about this:

Nope. Too long......
I like that though.

Soylent Green?
Im not big on mexican food. Too greasy for me

These Hillary douche bags are such kind compassionate folks, aren't they?

saw a new one on this

leftist scum stole her signs, ganged up on her, pushed her around, knocked her down and then laughed at her.

'democrats' are pure evil

I think scum in general can be evil. Like the Republican Trump supporters who beat the homeless guy with a pipe and then pissed on him.

link

It was linked to earlier in this thread.

Trump is having a Thanksgiving dinner event at Trump Tower. Any homeless person who gets past the reception desk in the lobby, and to the top floor dinning room, gets a can of Spam and a portable butane stove....

Childish right wing theater.
so you're cool with trump supporters being assaulted.

even homeless women being beaten by gangs.

I'm not cool with anybody being assaulted, but the woman in the video wasn't assaulted. She fell down from her hysterical antics, and then pretended she was injured.
She was assaulted, asshole. The people around her were damaging her stuff and pushing her around.

You're a classic leftwing dumbass thug.

Forum List

Back