Intolerant left attacks homeless woman guarding Trump's Hollywood star

Childish right wing theater.
so you're cool with trump supporters being assaulted.

even homeless women being beaten by gangs.

I'm not cool with anybody being assaulted, but the woman in the video wasn't assaulted. She fell down from her hysterical antics, and then pretended she was injured.
so all the pushing and stealing from her was just an illusion and not her standing up to a bunch of leftists.

I would have said 'leftist cowards' but that's redundant

I'm not cool with anybody being assaulted, but the woman in the video wasn't assaulted. She fell down from her hysterical antics, and then pretended she was injured.
She was assaulted, asshole. The people around her were damaging her stuff and pushing her around.

You're a classic leftwing dumbass thug.
absolutely

evil people can't see the evil in others like them, so they lie and make excuses.

These Hillary douche bags are such kind compassionate folks, aren't they?

saw a new one on this

leftist scum stole her signs, ganged up on her, pushed her around, knocked her down and then laughed at her.

'democrats' are pure evil

I think scum in general can be evil. Like the Republican Trump supporters who beat the homeless guy with a pipe and then pissed on him.

link

It was linked to earlier in this thread.

14 pages,

:link: it up

Trump is having a Thanksgiving dinner event at Trump Tower. Any homeless person who gets past the reception desk in the lobby, and to the top floor dinning room, gets a can of Spam and a portable butane stove....
. If that were true that would be awesome. I know I have ate spam that was cooked on a camp stove, and liked it with scrambled eggs.. Yum.

These Hillary douche bags are such kind compassionate folks, aren't they?

saw a new one on this

leftist scum stole her signs, ganged up on her, pushed her around, knocked her down and then laughed at her.

'democrats' are pure evil

I think scum in general can be evil. Like the Republican Trump supporters who beat the homeless guy with a pipe and then pissed on him.

link

It was linked to earlier in this thread.

14 pages,

:link: it up

Post #90

She wasn't assaulted but she was bullied and humiliated and that crossed the line, they should have left her alone.

I'm not cool with anybody being assaulted, but the woman in the video wasn't assaulted. She fell down from her hysterical antics, and then prete

Her treatment fits the legal definition of assault. If I intentionally put my finger on your shoulder without your permission, I have committed assault.

so all the pushing and stealing from her was just an illusion and not her standing up to a bunch of leftists.

Let's hire the homeless to camp at the polling stations and make sure no one with a red hat points a boney crooked finger at anyone as they walk in.

She wasn't assaulted but she was bullied and humiliated and that crossed the line, they should have left her alone.
so the people robbing her and pushing her around was an illusion

Let's hire the homeless to camp at the polling stations and make sure no one with a red hat points a boney crooked finger at anyone as they walk in.
If there was more than 1 homeless trump supporter at the polls, no leftist would have the courage to vote.

so this seems like a good idea.

We'd have to put up with a month of whining, but I think it would be worth it.

This is What You Get for Supporting Trump

homeless-man-star-hollywood-trump-575x466.jpg

Homeless-Trump-Supporter-Assaulted-YouTube.jpg

and where the hell were the scumbags who watched this happen and did nothing. Well Trump has sent out messages to have people find her so he can make things right. The exchange is @ BREAKING: Donald Trump Attorney Looking for Homeless Woman Beaten By Hillary Clinton Supporters in Hollywood

What I said was: she was bullied and humiliated and that crossed the line, they should have left her alone.

She wasn't robbed, but she was certainly bullied and humiliated. I didn't see anyone lay a hand on her but they grabbed her stuff and destroyed and verbally abused her. There is no excuse for that.

If there was more than 1 homeless trump supporter at the polls, no leftist would have the courage to vote.

so this seems like a good idea.

We'd have to put up with a month of whining, but I think it would be worth it.

Conservatives are cowardly by nature, thus the reason to cling to a gun. If you feel powerless you look outside yourself for something to give you power. Before guns people used to carry a rabbit's foot or a small knife. No worries, no crime for being cowardly.

Anyone that harms someone as happened to this person, apparently, should face the lawful consequences which I am sure some of them will.

All the rest is whining by Republicans who search for reasons to be outraged.

Trump doesn't give a damn about the homeless. The only reason he cares about THIS woman is because she supported him. She didn't exist to him prior. Just like the rest of NYC's homeless don't exist to him until they get in the way of his pretty buildings.

I'm not cool with anybody being assaulted, but the woman in the video wasn't assaulted. She fell down from her hysterical antics, and then prete

Her treatment fits the legal definition of assault. If I intentionally put my finger on your shoulder without your permission, I have committed assault.

I'm not cool with what happened, and I applaud the guy trying to stop the harrassment. But I didn't see anyone physically touch her.

I'm not cool with what happened, and I applaud the guy trying to stop the harrassment. But I didn't see anyone physically touch her.
People destroyed her stuff and ripped it from her hands. That's assault.

What I said was: she was bullied and humiliated and that crossed the line, they should have left her alone.

She wasn't robbed, but she was certainly bullied and humiliated. I didn't see anyone lay a hand on her but they grabbed her stuff and destroyed and verbally abused her. There is no excuse for that.
Otherwise she was assaulted/bullied... Why you libs can't say that really speaks volumes.

People destroyed her stuff and ripped it from her hands. That's assault.

I thought you just said you had to lay a finger on someone....

Otherwise she was assaulted/bullied... Why you libs can't say that really speaks volumes.

Why can't you con's read? I just said she was bullied.

The outrage is ironic given, earlier in this thread, the attempts to claim that the Trump supporters that beat a homeless man with a pipe and then urinated on him is somehow "different".

Forum List

Back