Intolerant left attacks homeless woman guarding Trump's Hollywood star

What he proposes that can help the homeless situation? What about homelessness of veterans?

What are Hillary's ideas for our homeless veterans? Let's compare and go from there.

I'm curious. You seem convinced Trump has nothing for them. Neither did the VA, our government practically abandoned them, practically repaying their sacrifice with life on the streets.

Does anyone know what Trump's thoughts are on the poor and homeless? What he proposes that can help the homeless situation? What about homelessness of veterans?

I'm pretty sure that he has categorized them all as "losers".
Trump has said that he wants to limit food stamps and welfare to certain lengths of time so that people dont get used to being on welfare.

I disagree with him. I have never met a single person who would not rather have a job than be on welfare.

I know some drug users/dealers are like that, but they can be given a drug test to get their welfare benefits, etc, instead.
. Fact - I know a woman who was on welfare and food stamps, and she was doing quite well until they came and locked her up for foodstamp fraud. Well that sort of ended her foodstamp & welfare. She got out of jail, licked her wounds, and wait for it, wait for it, she got a job as a hotel desk clerk. She moved up to manager, and worked 15 years in that industry. Do you think she would have been better off scamming the taxpayers to get by or get that job, become proud of her achievements, and get out from under the government??????

This woman had a mother in which she lived on her property once, and would help her if she helped herself, and she wasn't going to let her fall. When she moved away from her mom & dad, that's when she started scamming the government to get by. Her parents held back on helping her, because they wanted her to make it on her own finally. The brush with the law, and the cut off of her entitlements put her on the right track in life. It got her to become independent from government & from her mom & dad who actually created the situation in her life in which she had to get herself out of. People need to understand the true meaning of caring, and the true meaning of creating dependency in people.

Did anyone actually watch the video in the o.p.?

No one actually hits the woman, she just falls.

The way she stayed there after she fell makes me think she's a junkie.

I'm not saying they shouldn't have called an ambulance, but staying like that in such a position is typical of junkies, if you've ever seen that in real life, assuming that video is not fake.

I'm not saying they shouldn't have called an ambulance, but staying like that in such a position is typical of junkies, if you've ever seen that in real life, assuming that video is not fake.
She's a homeless woman, for Christ's sake. The other people in the video are harassing her. They are acting like leftwing assholes.

This woman deserves more accolades then Trump. I doubt he gives a damn about the homeless.

You were saying????

BREAKING: Donald Trump Attorney Looking for Homeless Woman Beaten By Hillary Clinton Supporters in Hollywood

Kristinn Taylor Oct 28th, 2016 9:09 pm 245 Comments

The attorney for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is looking for the homeless Black woman seen on video being attacked by a mob of Hillary Clinton supporters as she protected Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame after it was sledgehammered by a Clinton supporter earlier this week.
Michael Cohen, Trump Organization EVP and Special Counsel to Donald J. Trump, spoke out on Twitter Friday evening about Mr. Trump’s desire–before it was known to him that she was attacked by the Clinton mob–to present an unspecified gift to the woman. Cohen said he had a friend in Hollywood looking for her.

After learning she had been attacked, Cohen promised she would have “the last laugh on these thugs.”

Cohen told a supporter to not contact the Trump campaign about the woman but to DM him on Twitter with any information as to her whereabouts., indicating this is a personal matter for Trump.

BREAKING: Donald Trump Attorney Looking for Homeless Woman Beaten By Hillary Clinton Supporters in Hollywood

So what's his attitude on the issue of homeless people in general? Would he have cared if she were beaten up elsewhere for non-Trump related reasons? if she were just another one of the many homeless assault statistics?

This woman deserves more accolades then Trump. I doubt he gives a damn about the homeless.
see, we can doubt or we can guess about Trumps compassion for the homeless, but we dont know for sure since he has never been in a political office to try and make changes.
But with hillary, she has been in government for how many years? and she has not done a thing about this? I think we KNOW hillary doesnt give a damn about homeless people. As a matter of fact, she needs to keep homeless people homeless and poor people poor so she can promise them that she is going to help them again in 4 years.
What good would it do to end poverty if you depend on the poor vote in order to win elections?

He's a rich man. He can use his money to make statements about poverty and homelessness. Has he?

What he proposes that can help the homeless situation? What about homelessness of veterans?

What are Hillary's ideas for our homeless veterans? Let's compare and go from there.

I'm curious. You seem convinced Trump has nothing for them. Neither did the VA, our government practically abandoned them, practically repaying their sacrifice with life on the streets.

Everyone is trying to redirect this into a conversation about Hillary. First I would like to know what Trump proposes and what he has done in regards to the issue of homelessness and poverty.

see, we can doubt or we can guess about Trumps compassion for the homeless, but we dont know for sure since he has never been in a political office to try and make changes.
But with hillary, she has been in government for how many years? and she has not done a thing about this? I think we KNOW hillary doesnt give a damn about homeless people. As a matter of fact, she needs to keep homeless people homeless and poor people poor so she can promise them that she is going to help them again in 4 years.
What good would it do to end poverty if you depend on the poor vote in order to win elections?

He's a rich man. He can use his money to make statements about poverty and homelessness. Has he?
did he make a campaign promise that he would?

She's a homeless woman, for Christ's sake. The other people in the video are harassing her. They are acting like leftwing assholes.

Harrassment of homeless people is not a partisan activity.

Everyone is trying to redirect this into a conversation about Hillary. First I would like to know what Trump proposes and what he has done in regards to the issue of homelessness and poverty.
if it is suddenly up to only private citizens to help the needy, You would agree that it is time to end all social programs and let them be taken care of by charity then?
Or, is it a government function.

No idea, did he?

Again - can't anyone actually answer the questoins or is obfuscation and redirection the only answer?

if it is suddenly up to only private citizens to help the needy, You would agree that it is time to end all social programs and let them be taken care of by charity then?

What has Trump proposed and what has he done in regards to the issue of homelessness and poverty? You aren't answering the question.

No idea, did he?

Again - can't anyone actually answer the questoins or is obfuscation and redirection the only answer?
No, he did not.
This is his first time running for an office, therefore logic dicatates that he has not made promises.
Hillary on the other hand has, and has done nothing, which one is the ignorant liar?
and furthermore, why do you think you have any right to say what Trump does with the money he earns.

It was this time. And the ONLY reason for it was that this woman tried to prevent more lawless activity on the part of leftwing thugs.

Do try to keep up.

Assuming that's what happened in the video.
Dont assume, the leftards explain in the audio EXACTLY why they were harassing and TERRORIZING that poor woman.

Wake up, dude.

What has Trump proposed and what has he done in regards to the issue of homelessness and poverty? You aren't answering the question.
for one he is proposing job creation which will help the homeless, and he is suggesting getting rid of the south american leeches that have infested our country, this will also open up resources to help the homeless.
What has hillary suggested that you really think she means this time. Considering the democrats need the poor and the homeless to point at during elections, it really makes no sense for them to try and reduce those numbers.
But again, This is Trumps first time running for a public office, there is no way he could have lied about what he was going to do. He is not yet in a position to do anything at all.

It was this time. And the ONLY reason for it was that this woman tried to prevent more lawless activity on the part of leftwing thugs.

Do try to keep up.

I watched the video. There were arguments - amongst the various people there, some arguing with her some supporting her rights. There was one guy - presumably a LIBERAL - telling the other people to go home and vote, and leave this woman alone as she has mental health issues. The crowd seemed angry - split between those taunting her, and those saying to leave her alone. It almost looks like there is something snipped around 1.56, but all of a sudden she's attacking this fat guy and the crowd gets nasty. If you watched it, she fell, she wasn't assaulted. But it was cruel - this election certainly brings out the cruel on BOTH sides.

for one he is proposing job creation which will help the homeless, and he is suggesting getting rid of the south american leeches that have infested our country, this will also open up resources to help the homeless.
What has hillary suggested that you really think she means this time. Considering the democrats need the poor and the homeless to point at during elections, it really makes no sense for them to try and reduce those numbers.
But again, This is Trumps first time running for a public office, there is no way he could have lied about what he was going to do. He is not yet in a position to do anything at all.

How will job creation help the homeless?

Homelessness in and of itself is a huge barrier to getting a job in the first place. In addition there are mental health and drug abuse issues - usually coexisting. I'd like to know what specifically he proposes that address them and what he has done in the past to help in his own city.

Forum List

Back