🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Intruder at White House.

I am so thankful Obama got out alive, so much hate mixed with anger

There are enough crazy people who will be effected by things being passed though by Trump, I am sure there will be many threats ahead,sad to say.
True, leftists cannot stand not getting their way. Their hate is a good sign, nothing sad about it.
Can't stand not getting there way? Pot meet fuckin Trump!!

There are enough crazy people who will be effected by things being passed though by Trump, I am sure there will be many threats ahead,sad to say.
True, leftists cannot stand not getting their way. Their hate is a good sign, nothing sad about it.

So you are saying that these crazy people hating on Obama was ok..just the lefts do the damage...Oh brother

So you are saying that these crazy people hating on Obama was ok..just the lefts do the damage...Oh brother
Where were the marches and rioting?

Come on Weasel, there were threads and threads of Obama hate on this website..now the same people are calling the lefts crazy..

Do you remember the end of the world crap by the Tea Party in 2007 wanting to go off the grid and into underground shelters with their guns...

Come on Weasel, there were threads and threads of Obama hate on this website..now the same people are calling the lefts crazy..

Do you remember the end of the world crap by the Tea Party in 2007 wanting to go off the grid and into underground shelters with their guns...

Threads here equals all the garbage lefties are doing in the streets? Not in my world.

Threads here equals all the garbage lefties are doing in the streets? Not in my world.

I am not comparing them, I am just saying I personally witnessed the hate..

2011 White House shooting - Wikipedia

Obama had gun shots into the white house.

This happens all the time. It's usually a harmless nutcase. Nothing to see here.

A man with a backpack jumped the fence and got onto the White House grounds.

He's been arrested.

Intruder breaches White House grounds, arrested near residence entrance - CNNPolitics.com
Man detained last night for illegally being on Whitehouse grounds has been identified
trumphairasset.jpg

The women's marches around the country on January 21st were peaceful and no one was arrested, at least as far as the marchers. In St Paul, a Trumpster ran into the crowd and strayed women with Pepper Spray and was arrested. Figures.
Yes, on Inauguration Day, anarchist sure the hell disrupted the demonstration of the anti-Trump crowd.

The women's marches around the country on January 21st were peaceful and no one was arrested, at least as far as the marchers. In St Paul, a Trumpster ran into the crowd and strayed women with Pepper Spray and was arrested. Figures.
Yes, on Inauguration Day, anarchist sure the hell disrupted the demonstration of the anti-Trump crowd.
The marches weren't a protest? Cite source where someone ran up to an innocent woman and sprayed her and why did your brain filter out all of the not so peaceful events and fail to answer my simple question?

The marches weren't a protest? Cite source where someone ran up to an innocent woman and sprayed her and why did your brain filter out all of the not so peaceful events and fail to answer my simple question?

Your answer, is above in Post 35.

Forum List

Back