Iowa Caucus: Mayor Pete is feelin the Bern.

96% of the votes in and Sanders is only behind by 0.1%. Not that it matters but it could be too close to call. I wonder if they would just call it a tie and move on? Dunno.
It's absolutely incredible they STILL don't have the final results. What a joke!

It's hard to falsify election results when people are watching

Still more primaries to go, though. The impeachment farce has damaged Biden beyond repair, in any case, and if they weren't so crooked Bernie the millionaire commie will win easily; but since they're crooked, it will be Buttplug the eventual winner, he's Wall Street's favorite and will be a good little front for their interests and therefore Red China's and Iran's, the countries Democrats support over the U.S.

96% of the votes in and Sanders is only behind by 0.1%. Not that it matters but it could be too close to call. I wonder if they would just call it a tie and move on? Dunno.
It's absolutely incredible they STILL don't have the final results. What a joke!

It's hard to falsify election results when people are watching

Yep, and with half their base of loons and dope addled stoners off the Reservation as well.

Actually Bernie is feeling the Peter coming up from behind seeing many believed Bernie would win Iowa and Mayor Pete was consider being blown out possibly in that State...

Not really. I remember it took a week for the GOP in 2012 to admit that Rick Santorum won Iowa instead of Mitt Romney. Of course, at that point, Romney had already got the boost going into New Hampshire.

That Buttigeig did as well as he did is impressive, given the hoards of College Kids in Iowa looking for free tuition and supporting Bernie.

Buttplug has his own barnstormers that run around making it look like he has a lot of support. This doesn't count the people that voted for him. Want that vote back and will never vote for him again.

He's felt the Bern before.

Thats why he has a weekly subscription of Preperation H.

Buttplug has his own barnstormers that run around making it look like he has a lot of support. This doesn't count the people that voted for him. Want that vote back and will never vote for him again.

Electing Mayor Pete would be fun to watch the Evangelical heads explode.

It's true that some people take their Christianity seriously.

They do?

They are taking care of the poor and giving up their wealth like Jesus said?

Because Jesus never said jack shit about homosexuality. He did say a lot about sharing the wealth.

upload_2020-2-7_5-14-8.jpeg

Unfortunately there is the rest of the Bible. Jesus only softened it a bit.

Okay, let's look at that.

The Bible says that you should be stoned to death for working on the Sabbath.
The Bible says that you shouldn't eat pork or shellfish. (I'm in so much trouble for those eggrolls!)
The Bible says you should stone your daughter to death if her hymen isn't intact on her wedding night.
The Bible says slavery is just fine.
The Bible says to kill "witches".

There's a WHOLE LOT of shit that is in the Bible, that Jesus DIDN'T overturn, but most of you "Christians" ignore. God didn't change his mind. We changed ours.

Electing Mayor Pete would be fun to watch the Evangelical heads explode.
Anyone who would vote for Pete, can’t be too smart. He is entirely controlled by billionaires.

This is yet another clear example of the establishment’s prolific ability at duping uninformed Americans.

Anyone who would vote for Pete, can’t be too smart. He is entirely controlled by billionaires.

This is yet another clear example of the establishment’s prolific ability at duping uninformed Americans.

Guy, nobody is going to win the establishment hasn't signed off on.

I've read Pete's issues website. I don't imagine the establishment would be that thrilled with him.

Guy, nobody is going to win the establishment hasn't signed off on.

I've read Pete's issues website. I don't imagine the establishment would be that thrilled with him.
Guy, you are not informed. Dipshit Pete is a joke. A small town mayor does not become potus, historically speaking. He is entirely funded by billionaires.

Secondly dude, believing anything a politician puts on a website, makes you a dupe.

NEWSFLASH JOEY: politicians LIE!

Forum List

Back