Iowa Caucus: Mayor Pete is feelin the Bern.

If only you were informed but then, you wouldn’t be dumb.

Can you name another small town mayor who has ever been nominated by either party? He’s very young and entirely unknown to Americans, until now. His campaign is funded by billionaires and while in the military was involved with the CIA.

Trump never held any elected office.
Obama was back-bencher in the Senate who hadn't even served out one term.

Funny thing about Americans, we like to pull the guy from the back of the room, not the guy who has tons and tons of experience like Hillary.

Look, man, I'm sorry the CIA doesn't make you take your meds, but that's not my problem.

Oh brother. You get dumber with each passing day. You clearly know nothing about Jesus or history.

Yes, the fairy story about the guy who walked on water and came back as a Zombie is totally plausible

If only you were informed but then, you wouldn’t be dumb.

Can you name another small town mayor who has ever been nominated by either party? He’s very young and entirely unknown to Americans, until now. His campaign is funded by billionaires and while in the military was involved with the CIA.

Trump never held any elected office.
Obama was back-bencher in the Senate who hadn't even served out one term.

Funny thing about Americans, we like to pull the guy from the back of the room, not the guy who has tons and tons of experience like Hillary.

Look, man, I'm sorry the CIA doesn't make you take your meds, but that's not my problem.

Oh brother. You get dumber with each passing day. You clearly know nothing about Jesus or history.

Yes, the fairy story about the guy who walked on water and came back as a Zombie is totally plausible
It’s clear you aren’t the only dummy. Anyone who votes for Puppet Pete, obviously is uninformed.

Jesus is mentioned in numerous historical texts, not just the Bible. No intelligent person believes he didn’t exist.

[Q, not the guy who has tons and tons of experience like Hillary.

LOL! You are a confused Moon Bat.

She was a corrupt lawyer, a scumbag First Lady that protected her scumbag rapist husband, a crummy Senator and a terrible Secretary of State. She worked in the Obama administration for god's sake, the worst President this country ever had. Her "experience" was a joke.

The only thing the bitch was good at was using her political influence to shake down businesses and foreign countries to get filthy rich and then creating a bogus foundation to launder the money.

She was a piece of shit and only stupid uneducated low information confused Moon Bats like you supported the shithead. Thank god she wasn't elected President.

It’s clear you aren’t the only dummy. Anyone who votes for Puppet Pete, obviously is uninformed.

Jesus is mentioned in numerous historical texts, not just the Bible. No intelligent person believes he didn’t exist.

He's mentioned in historical texts written by Christians, or retconned by Christians.
Fool. He is mentioned in Islamic texts.

It's true that some people take their Christianity seriously.

They do?

They are taking care of the poor and giving up their wealth like Jesus said?

Because Jesus never said jack shit about homosexuality. He did say a lot about sharing the wealth.

View attachment 305226
Jesus DEFINED MARRIAGE. You refuse to accept it.

Let us know when you've "shared your wealth"

Jesus DEFINED MARRIAGE. You refuse to accept it.

Let us know when you've "shared your wealth"

I work 80 hours a week and pay 30% of my income in taxes, thanks for asking.

Jesus never existed. As for the biblical definition of marriage, most Americans wouldn't find it acceptable.

Women have to stay in marriages that they are unhappy with, and stone their daughters if their hymens were busted before marriage.

Forum List

Back