Trump - by 10%
Cruz
Rubio
--------
also rans

Democrats
Clinton by 5% or less
Sanders

Trump has highest negatives, evangelical coming out for Trump Rubio taking votes away from Cruz...another site...GOP ..full capacity... standing room only... some sites getting double the number expected. Changing party affiliation...voting in secret

Democratic site...over double the number expected...standing room only... few Martin O'Malley people...Undecided area...not many!...many first time voters, many...Just from looking, it may be fuller on Hillary's side..

another site Democrat.. 75-60 Hillary up

I predict it don't matter. Elites like Obama and Clinton do what they want. You know, that's what they do.

-Geaux

While driving this morning.... I surprised myself talking out loud and saying..."I want Trump to win!!!!!!!!!!! "

LOL to myself!:laugh:

27 Trump, 22 Cruz,, 21 Rubio, interviews with early caucus people
Trump speaking, surprised they let cameras in for this
57 Clinton, 43 Sanders early interviews
candidates who do not get 15% of votes have to choose another candidate that met the threshol. May make a difference

50 Hillary, 44 Sanders early numbers..interviews
People are trying to convince other voters to change their vote, lol
Democrat:

Counting people, collecting their votes. If they get all of the cards, they count them and submit them

Actual Votes.. Cruz 35%, Trump 33% Clinton 52%, Sanders 46% very early

Carson, Paul and Christie votes may be going to another candidate.

Evangelicals split in GOP

Most important issues...economy

53%Hillary 42%Sanders 3%O'Malley

Trump 32% Cruz 32%

2ueirmr.png

candidates who do not get 15% of votes have to choose another candidate that met the threshol. May make a difference

Looks like O'Malley's supporters have been told to flip to Clinton.

I think it is great. It's rocking its open and its wild both sides of the aisle.This is a rockemsockem campaign like no other I have lived thru. And I love it. One guy out of this and I hope some conservatives will back me on this is Bernie. He's one hell of a soul. Don't agree with any of his policies but hells bells this old dude has rocked it.

No matter how it turns out he's earned my respect for forever.

Early exist interviews show the older Dem voters outnumber the younger ones two to one, and the oldsters are solidly HRC.

Rubio making 16%

Looks like O'Malley's supporters have been told to flip to Clinton.
could be. There will be more of that in the following hours. People can change their votes, too.

Forum List

Back