Iowa Caucus Thread

So, I just heard that in Polk county they are worried whether the results came in from people that really were deputized to send in the results?!?
Oh, my.

This is an example of generations destroyed by the democratic education system, they reward everybody.. everybody gets an award!
Mofos can’t count!
I bet there’s black woman telling whites to gtfotw lol and they have them locked in a room, with BLM counting lol
Pretty sure it is just DemTards being DemTards Again.
Probably didn't like the rules and results so changing the rules and results.

It's gonna be fun watching the lunatics eat each other alive, and this is the first of the primaries.

Iowa also proved that maybe just maybe all states should use paper ballots and hand count this election year and the hell with all this electronic shit....the blessings from Iowa are just unending and all good!!
Iowa proved that Democrats will cheat and commit fraud in every election, including those that are internal, against fellow Democrats.

Must not have had a way to screw over Batshit Bernie again readily at hand ....They certainly couldn't trot out the highly improbable lost-every-coin-toss lie again.

upload_2020-2-4_7-10-43-png.304426

/QUOTE]

The hilarious thing is like the fake impeachment, it doesn't matter. No matter who the dems decide on will get landslided just like Crooked Hillary did.

So now democrats will have a paper trail, photos, and electronic voting and will have to match them all.. so it’s not election nite .. this is a fucking joke

I would never trust the final results in that case....too much handling and rehandling.....
This is probably on purpose.

JO

Democrats are more concerned with inserting their chosen candidate than they are about having a fair nomination. They're an ends justifies the means bunch of totalitarians. We need to weed these radical, freedom usurping types from our government, media and education system forever.

Democrats are more concerned with inserting their chosen candidate than they are about having a fair nomination. They're an ends justifies the means bunch of totalitarians. We need to weed these radical, freedom usurping types from our government, media and education system forever.
Don’t for that the Pubs were looking for a way to eliminate Trump; there were even electors who were vowing to vote for anyone but Trump.

Can't run even a crooked impeachment
Can't run The Iowa Caucus.
Can't even be successful when they cheat and change the rules to keep Tulsi out and let Mr. Burns....err Bloomberg in.
source.gif

Forum List

Back