Iowa: Man Sentenced to 16-Years in Prison for Stealing, Burning LGBT Flag

NEVADA, Iowa -- A man has been imprisoned for burning an LGBTQ flag that was flying at a church in central Iowa.

Adolfo Martinez, 30, of Ames, was sentenced Wednesday to 15 years for the hate crime of arson and given a year for reckless use of explosives or fire and 30 days for harassment. The sentences are to be served consecutively, Story County court records said.

A jury convicted Martinez in November. He'd been arrested in June.

He's said he tore down the flag that had been hanging from the United Church of Christ in Ames and burned it because he opposes homosexuality.

(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...

--------------

15 years of prison for burning an LGBTQ flag..... but I highly doubt anyone in Iowa has been charged or even sent to prison for 15 years for burning an American flag.....which our liberal court has determined it is now your 1st amendment right to do so......Yes folks, this country cannot last the way it was headed....We need a few more men like Trump to back him up in the White House until, at least 2050 to FIX what has gone wrong here since the mid 1960's....even some before that!

There is nothing wrong with putting a criminal in prison.

It's illegal to steal someone else's property then destroy it. They probably trespassed on private property to do it.

So the person is a thief and guilty of a hate crime.

I know you don't have those laws in russia where you live but here in the US it's illegal to do those things.

How is the weather in moscow today comrade?

Okay their have been incidents of lefties physically removing TRUMP hats from peoples heads and going on to burn the TRUMP hat. Do you think any of those criminals who engaged in stealing someone else's property involving physical violence received a 15 year or anything close to 15 years in prison?

It really is a 2-tier justice system.
I know a lefty who admitted to 110 felonies on National TV and the lefty's all excused it.

NEVADA, Iowa -- A man has been imprisoned for burning an LGBTQ flag that was flying at a church in central Iowa.

Adolfo Martinez, 30, of Ames, was sentenced Wednesday to 15 years for the hate crime of arson and given a year for reckless use of explosives or fire and 30 days for harassment. The sentences are to be served consecutively, Story County court records said.

He's said he tore down the flag that had been hanging from the United Church of Christ in Ames and burned it because he opposes homosexuality.

--------------

15 years of prison for burning an LGBTQ flag..... but I highly doubt anyone in Iowa has been charged or even sent to prison for 15 years for burning an American flag.....which our liberal court has determined it is now your 1st amendment right to do so......Yes folks, this country cannot last the way it was headed....We need a few more men like Trump to back him up in the White House until, at least 2050 to FIX what has gone wrong here since the mid 1960's....even some before that!

It's illegal to steal someone else's property then destroy it. They probably trespassed on private property to do it.

I know you don't have those laws in russia where you live but here in the US it's illegal to do those things.

Okay their have been incidents of lefties physically removing TRUMP hats from peoples heads and going on to burn the TRUMP hat. Do you think any of those criminals who engaged in stealing someone else's property involving physical violence received a 15 year or anything close to 15 years in prison?

It really is a 2-tier justice system.
I know a lefty who admitted to 110 felonies on National TV and the lefty's all excused it.
If counting, it was over 200 felonies Comey acquitted her of!...plus others!

A list of the Clintons’ felonies

Last edited:
If it was an Israeli flag the man would have been given a medal. The hypocrisy is insane.
Cool, find us an example of a guy getting a medal for burning an Israeli flag in the US?
Buffpatty, find us one getting 15 year jail sentences....you dumb bastard!
I found a guy shooting up a Jewish synagogue, I don't believe he has been given any medals yet.....have you gave him any??
cbsn-fusion-pittsburgh-gunman-robert-bd.jpg

Maybe you don't think shooting up a synagogue or church is as bad as burning an Israeli flag or something....

Oh hey look, it's Adolfo Martinez......
5dc3461001f66428df7fceba.jpg

something tells me if it was an American flag he burned down, 15 years wouldn't be enough.....maybe deportation or something....

I get it, you hate gays.....but yet you definitely suck dic like one....quite the conundrum...

--------------

and they should be arrested for assault......and damaging property.....

Those are law enforcement decisions...or do you think Obama or someone tells police departments what to do ??

--------------

The one who gave him the sentence is trying to separate the LGBTQ community that are for Pres.Trump from the conservatives party. This is how they use psychological warfare on the people. To divide them up in order for them to control them. The complaint should be on the judge, but not towards the LGBTQ community. He is the one that is trying to start a civil war.Gen. Michael Aquino a devil worshiper, who was in charge of the U.S. PSYOP division. Who serves the father of all lies. Why in the hell that someone like him made it as a top ranking officer of the military.

If it was an Israeli flag the man would have been given a medal. The hypocrisy is insane.
Cool, find us an example of a guy getting a medal for burning an Israeli flag in the US?
I found a guy shooting up a Jewish synagogue, I don't believe he has been given any medals yet.....have you gave him any??
View attachment 295728

Maybe you don't think shooting up a synagogue or church is as bad as burning an Israeli flag or something....

View attachment 295726

something tells me if it was an American flag he burned down, 15 years wouldn't be enough.....maybe deportation or something....

I get it, you hate gays.....but yet you definitely suck dic like one....quite the conundrum...
I don't hate gays, or a fag, cock sucker like you are...and who is that in your avatar?

I detest them being treated NOT JUST UNEQUAL BUT SUPERIOR to anyone else that breaks the law, OR pushes their perverted lifestyle on the American PUBLIC, who for the most part, are NOT like you!..... Your sexual proclivities should be yours and your perverted partners alone, and now are pushed on me and mine by almost ever new TV SHOW....BATWOMAN is an episode about lesbianism, instead of entertainment, but to.a pervert like you, that is a wonderful thing that wets your Vjayjay....censure let's me say fuck you, but a womans sexual organ is taboo....you raving slut!

View attachment 295728

View attachment 295726

Shooting people and burning flags is equivalent now?

Hyperbole but this was at the DNC

View attachment 295731

Did not hear about any arrests, did you?
What synagogue, house or person was that flag stolen from??

And why hasn't that owner filed charges??

Get back to me when you find out...

Or were those flags bought and paid for by the people burning it??

View attachment 295728

View attachment 295726

Well, if the belief is that someone would get a medal for burning an israeli flag -- there should definitely be a big award for shooting up a jewish synagogue, right?

Or do you agree that the point that your fellow Trump circle jerker made was stupid

Hyperbole but this was at the DNC

View attachment 295731

Did not hear about any arrests, did you?
What synagogue, house or person was that flag stolen from??

And why hasn't that owner filed charges??

Get back to me when you find out...

Or were those flags bought and paid for by the people burning it??

So you think it is OK to burn an Israeli flag outside the DNC? Really?

You're just dodging now.

View attachment 295728

View attachment 295726

Well, if the belief is that someone would get a medal for burning an israeli flag -- there should definitely be a big award for shooting up a jewish synagogue, right?

Or do you agree that the point that your fellow Trump circle jerker made was stupid

It was hyperbole. Do you not understand that word? I agree that you're an evil Leftist and 1/2 of what is wrong with our country. The other 1/2 is the alt right. You're basically the same Jew hating assholes to me.

--------------

The one who gave him the sentence is trying to separate the LGBTQ community that are for Pres.Trump from the conservatives party. This is how they use psychological warfare on the people. To divide them up in order for them to control them. The complaint should be on the judge, but not towards the LGBTQ community. He is the one that is trying to start a civil war.Gen. Michael Aquino a devil worshiper, who was in charge of the U.S. PSYOP division. Who serves the father of all lies. Why in the hell that someone like him made it as a top ranking officer of the military.

I agree with almost everything the Log Cabin Republicans stand for. But do not remember any of them pushing their lifestyle on any of us....perhaps like muslims that don't take a stand noteworthy of their supposed contempt of their terrorist brothers., and don't promote the vast differences, the public has NO IDEA of the difference!

View attachment 295728

View attachment 295726

Blacks just killed 3 jews in N.J. at a deli/synagogue/50 student school.. ...comment on that asshole!!!

--------------

I agree with almost everything the Log Cabin Republicans stand for. But do not remember any of them pushing their lifestyle on any of us....perhaps like muslims that don't take a stand noteworthy of their supposed contempt of their terrorist brothers., and don't promote the vast differences, the public has NO IDEA of the difference!

Just remember that all of this is taking place during the Trump's administration. But it never had happened during the rest past administration. But this has been going on for years. But now they are enforcing them.

Geez. If he knew he was going to get 15 years for burning a sissy flag, he probably would have just torched the whole building with it.

Last edited:
So burning the American flag is protected under free speech but burning a faggot flag is not? I understand that if the flag is not yours that is destruction of private property but does not warrant 16 years in prison. I guess the judge is gay and non partial

Forum List

Back