Iowa Police Seize Homemade 'Smith and Meth-son' pistol

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Photos: Iowa cops seize homemade 'Smith and Meth-son' pistol

MESKWAKI NATION, Iowa — Tribal police in Iowa took to Facebook on Monday to share photos of a homemade, Frankenstein firearm that officers recovered in a recent bust.

Meskwaki Nation Police said the weapon was seized from a felon who wasn’t allowed to possess firearms. Photos on Facebook show what appears to be a pistol made of metal scraps cobbled together in a gun-shaped contraption.

“Although our officers have dubbed this creation the ‘Smith and Meth-Son,’ this is no laughing matter,” police wrote on Facebook.

The weapon’s owner is a convicted felon who isn’t allowed to possess firearms, police said......

meth.jpg

Well now!

Photos: Iowa cops seize homemade 'Smith and Meth-son' pistol

MESKWAKI NATION, Iowa — Tribal police in Iowa took to Facebook on Monday to share photos of a homemade, Frankenstein firearm that officers recovered in a recent bust.

Meskwaki Nation Police said the weapon was seized from a felon who wasn’t allowed to possess firearms. Photos on Facebook show what appears to be a pistol made of metal scraps cobbled together in a gun-shaped contraption.

“Although our officers have dubbed this creation the ‘Smith and Meth-Son,’ this is no laughing matter,” police wrote on Facebook.

The weapon’s owner is a convicted felon who isn’t allowed to possess firearms, police said......

meth.jpg

Well now!

WTF?
Does it actually work?

Oh alright. As long as you keep it clean and oil it regularly.
Be sure and look down the barrel and pull the trigger to see if it's functioning properly.
Ok, so now we have another poster that wants me dead. Was it something I said? A tommy meme? What? Did I say faggot too many times?

Forum List

Back