Iowa Republican ready to take up arms against her country

Only a panty waste liberal would find her statement alarming.
I guess I can see why it would though.
So you believe that firearms have a place in American politics? Decisions made only by those packing heat? Where in the second amendment does it say you have the right to fire upon law enforcement officers or military personnel because you fear them?

Foreign or domestic...
You live under a rock?

What is "foreign American politics"?
where do you see those words?

Rightwingy...ponder for a moment or two, "...should they decide that my rights are no longer imporant."
the question really is under what circumstances she sees that happening. if the government condemns and buys her land and sells it to someone else, as they are allowed to do, will she shoot anyone trying to remove her? if she travels to an area that does not allow concealed fire arms, will she fire if someone tries to stop her from carrying?

what are her standards?
:laugh2:

desperation and semantic distortion

Rightwingy...ponder for a moment or two, "...should they decide that my rights are no longer imporant."

So someone who is prepared to enter the United States Senate believes that if the Government violates her rights that armed rebellion is her best option

Did she miss the Civil rights movement? Was anyone in histories rights violated more than southern blacks? Did they resort to armed rebellion or did they use their Constitutional freedoms to enact change?

Americans have regress if they think Government is violating their rights. They have free speech, they have a free press to take up their case, they have the right to assemble and to protest...most importantly, they have a VOTE

That is the way Americans have handled a repressive Government for generations WITHOUT resorting to guns

Well, some have. Fortunately law enforcement put them down. Granted, most were mentally deranged, but some are simply evil.

the question really is under what circumstances she sees that happening. if the government condemns and buys her land and sells it to someone else, as they are allowed to do, will she shoot anyone trying to remove her? if she travels to an area that does not allow concealed fire arms, will she fire if someone tries to stop her from carrying?

what are her standards?

no. she made an unclear statement. she said she would use her guns if the government decided that her rights were no longer important. what is her threshold for that? it's a question she should answer.

Only a panty waste liberal would find her statement alarming.
I guess I can see why it would though.
So you believe that firearms have a place in American politics? Decisions made only by those packing heat? Where in the second amendment does it say you have the right to fire upon law enforcement officers or military personnel because you fear them?

Foreign or domestic...
You live under a rock?

What is "foreign American politics"?

Being deliberately obtuse....the left wing mode of debate.

what are her standards?

no. she made an unclear statement. she said she would use her guns if the government decided that her rights were no longer important. what is her threshold for that? it's a question she should answer.

She wants to be a US Senator

A position entrusted to stand up for the grievances of We the People against the government

And yet she tells her people they should look to their guns if they are oppressed by government?

Last edited:

what are her standards?

When the Constitution is no longer the law of the land.
Clear enough?

what are her standards?

She sounds like a patriot to me.

This country was founded by revolutionaries who took arms against an oppressive government...or were they not up to your high moral standards either? LMAO

what are her standards?

Clear enough?
no. who decides that? some people claim that public accommodation laws violate their first amendment rights. should they take up arms against the government?

what are her standards?

Clear enough?
In what way?

Losing her vote?
Losing her right to free speech?
Losing the right to assemble and protest?
Electing a black President?

what are her standards?

Clear enough?
no. who decides that? some people claim that public accommodation laws violate their first amendment rights. should they take up arms against the government?

How about when your Government is set to allow millions of immigrants into the country in order to flood your country with a certain type of voter that will make our fucked up job situation even worse?
Reason enough?

RW... I don't see any problem with her statements. Over analyzing a little, aren't we? She is definitely a patriot.
Civil rights protestors were Patriots and they did not resort to guns
She is just pandering to TeaTards and Gun Nuts....that is not Patriotism

RW... I don't see any problem with her statements. Over analyzing a little, aren't we? She is definitely a patriot.
so who decides when the government no longer considers her rights important?
more people like her who are willing to fight for the constitution and not for the government.

take 1776 for example.
a minority of citizens who were willing to take a stand against a distant and oppressive government, fought and defeated the strongest army in the world at the time for the right of self determination.
We call those citizens "patriots"

There's nothing unusual about it. It's all perfectly natural in the course of human history. Happens all the time.

what are her standards?

Clear enough?

How about when your Government is set to allow millions of immigrants into the country in order to flood your country with a certain type of voter that will make our fucked up job situation even worse?
Reason enough?

That's a damned good reason.

So someone who is prepared to enter the United States Senate believes that if the Government violates her rights that armed rebellion is her best option

Did she miss the Civil rights movement? Was anyone in histories rights violated more than southern blacks? Did they resort to armed rebellion or did they use their Constitutional freedoms to enact change?

Americans have regress if they think Government is violating their rights. They have free speech, they have a free press to take up their case, they have the right to assemble and to protest...most importantly, they have a VOTE

That is the way Americans have handled a repressive Government for generations WITHOUT resorting to guns

Lincoln should have staged protests to end slavery.

Leave it to RW to clearly make the case that he fully supports an oppressive Government...

Where did I say that?

I said I advocate citizens using their Constitutional freedoms to fight an oppressive Government. That is something I would expect a Senator to advocate

what are her standards?

Clear enough?

Reason enough?

You really believe that crap about allowing immigrants only because they will all be Democrats don't you? I guess that once you give up your reasoning ability, rush can make you believe anything.......sad.

Forum List

Back