Iowa Republican ready to take up arms against her country

You want her to use speech because you know it gets nothing done these days. You want a single person to have the same protesting power as millions of people back in the civil rights. You're just making an ass of yourself. It's two entirely different situations.
so again, what are the circumstances that she would fire on government officials? imminent domain foreclosure? being 'forced' to accomodate a gay marriage? not being allowed to carry a gun into a courtroom? having to have health insurance? being relegated to a 'free speech zone?'

where's the line?

All have Constitutional regress available that does not involve taking up arms against your country

The term is "redress" my friend, and one of our other founding documents, the Declaration of Independence, disagrees with you.

Do you support the Syrians rebelling against Assad's government? If so, how do you reconcile the fact that he was just elected with like 80ish percent of the vote?

My bad....of course you are write

And, of course, you are rong.

..aren't they cute when they feign intelligence by using words they don't even know the meaning of?

no. who decides that? some people claim that public accommodation laws violate their first amendment rights. should they take up arms against the government?

How about when your Government is set to allow millions of immigrants into the country in order to flood your country with a certain type of voter that will make our fucked up job situation even worse?
Reason enough?

You really believe that crap about allowing immigrants only because they will all be Democrats don't you? I guess that once you give up your reasoning ability, rush can make you believe anything.......sad.

Why is the border open?

Because big business wants the cheap labor. Transient workers who cost little more than slave wages are what makes companies like Archer Daniels Midland and Cargill multibillion dollar companies.

The left likes open borders for the reason you just said...they want illegals to displace american workers which will undercut fair wages, which will increase poverty, which will lead to more government dependency which will translate into votes.

Conservatives want the border closed. Now.

Conservatives controlled the country from 2001-2009
Why didn't they close it then?

I'm out after this, got thangs to do~

1) Obama: “What I just find interesting is the degree to which this issue keeps on coming up, as if this was my decision [to end the war in Iraq],” said Obama on August 9, 2014.

2) Obama saying he ended it in 2012: Video for the simple minded.

3) And now here is Obama telling us we're headed back to war in Iraq: "I want the American people to understand how this effort will be different from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan," Obama said. "It will not involve American combat troops fighting on foreign soil."

Obama Tells the Nation That America Is Going Back to War in Iraq VICE News

How many troops on the ground do we have now and how many have been lost in the new "Obama War"?

Only a panty waste liberal would find her statement alarming.
I guess I can see why it would though.
So you believe that firearms have a place in American politics? Decisions made only by those packing heat? Where in the second amendment does it say you have the right to fire upon law enforcement officers or military personnel because you fear them?

Foreign or domestic...
You live under a rock?
The second amendment does not say you can fire upon law enforcement or military personnel. It does, however mention a well regulated militia. But NOTHING about shooting those with whom you politically disagree.

"I do believe in the right to carry, and I believe in the right to defend myself and my family -- whether it's from an intruder, or whether it's from the government, should they decide that my rights are no longer important."

Wrong.

The Second Amendment doesn't 'authorize' citizens to unilaterally 'take up arms' against the Federal government.

That would violate other citizens' First Amendment right to petition the government for a redress of grievances through either the political process or the courts.

That a minority of extremists subjectively perceive the Federal government as 'tyrannical' doesn't mean the whole of the people perceive the Federal government as such, or that the First Amendment rights of other citizens should be ignored.

Oh gawd, another mindless Obama-bot drone.

That's Clayton. A hypocrite of the highest order.

So you believe that firearms have a place in American politics? Decisions made only by those packing heat? Where in the second amendment does it say you have the right to fire upon law enforcement officers or military personnel because you fear them?

Foreign or domestic...
You live under a rock?
The second amendment does not say you can fire upon law enforcement or military personnel. It does, however mention a well regulated militia. But NOTHING about shooting those with whom you politically disagree.

So we didnt disagree with king george?
Could you please point out where the constitution permits citizens to fire upon law enforcement?

Foreign or domestic...
You live under a rock?

Could you please point out where the constitution permits citizens to fire upon law enforcement?

how stupid a ploy...

you people and your incessant, dishonest word games....

Ok..point out where it specifically forbids it?

Foreign or domestic...
You live under a rock?

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

We aren't talking about conservatives or control or 2001 or 2009, though.

Is obama the president now?
yes or no?

Why is the border open?

You said conservatives want to shut the border

Why didn't you do it when you were calling the shots? Show me the legislation that you passed to shut the border

I'm out after this, got thangs to do~

1) Obama: “What I just find interesting is the degree to which this issue keeps on coming up, as if this was my decision [to end the war in Iraq],” said Obama on August 9, 2014.

2) Obama saying he ended it in 2012: Video for the simple minded.

3) And now here is Obama telling us we're headed back to war in Iraq: "I want the American people to understand how this effort will be different from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan," Obama said. "It will not involve American combat troops fighting on foreign soil."

Obama Tells the Nation That America Is Going Back to War in Iraq VICE News

How many troops on the ground do we have now and how many have been lost in the new "Obama War"?

SO fucking stupid... You're just sooo fucking stupid lol.

Foreign or domestic...
You live under a rock?

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

In other words, once again, you abandon your original position and retreat to your standard fallback position of evasion and word games..

Foreign or domestic...
You live under a rock?

how stupid a ploy...

This fails as an appeal to ignorance fallacy.

Foreign or domestic...
You live under a rock?

how stupid a ploy...

Dishonest word games?!? I'm citing the constitution of the United States of America!

The second amendment says the people have a right to bear arms. It does not go on to say the people have the right to fire upon law enforcement.

Foreign or domestic...
You live under a rock?

Foreign or domestic...
You live under a rock?

the battle of athens - YouTube It's called "restoring the rule of law".

Answer your question?

We aren't talking about conservatives or control or 2001 or 2009, though.

yes or no?

Why is the border open?

You said conservatives want to shut the border

Why didn't you do it when you were calling the shots? Show me the legislation that you passed to shut the border

Yes or no?

Why is the border open?

Foreign or domestic...
You live under a rock?

how stupid a ploy...

Dishonest word games?!? I'm citing the constitution of the United States of America!

The second amendment says the people have a right to bear arms. It does not go on to say the people have the right to fire upon law enforcement.

Ok.it doesn't specifically say they can't, either, does it?

what?..you don't like word games all of a sudden?

Candidate s gun remarks should scare us all Opinion - CNN.com

Joni Ernst, the Iowa candidate who has vaulted to within an inch of United States Senate due to her boasting of hog castration in this year's most inventive political ad, was speaking to the National Rifle Association in 2012.

"I do believe in the right to carry, and I believe in the right to defend myself and my family -- whether it's from an intruder, or whether it's from the government, should they decide that my rights are no longer important."

Her remarks certainly scare bed wetting sissies like "journalists" at CNN, but her view is no different than those who founded this country and it should be the view of every single American who values freedom and individual liberty, so you would be excluded.

Forum List

Back