Iowa voters vote for Trump on Feb 1st!

Trump being a liberal...I find that funny. That you're a supposed conservative and have anointed him your Messiah...that's strange but then again, you'd have to have some sort of scruples and conservatives are not known for scrupulous behavior.

Trump is no liberal. Neither is Hillary.

And a Hillary supporter giving a lecture to anyone on scruples...that's rich. :lol:

Here he is making fun of a man with birth defects.

oT41FYI.jpg

When he does the same thing to returning soldiers who he sent to "kick ISIS ass" will you laugh then too?

A simple "yes" or "yes" will suffice.

oT41FYI.jpg

He's not making fun of anyone. He's saying the guy is all over the place trying to rectify what he said in the article 14 years ago with what he said recently in regards to the Muslims celebrating in NJ on 9/11. It's unfortunate that the guy was handicapped. But from the clip, it is clear what Trump is talking about.
Oh, so if he were black instead of a victim of a birth defect, Trump would be okay calling him a racial slur. See dope, he isn't contesting what he wrote with his hands flopping all around. You see that above? Here it is again...

oT41FYI.jpg

Nothing is being said about his writing or his point/counterpoint....it's simply a man making fun of a man with birth defects. And you seem to be quite proud of your Messiah.

And liberals jumped on it and spun it...just like you are doing.
It spins itself. All one has to do is look at it....

oT41FYI.jpg

But once again, they and you are stymied.

But there is a silver lining...if Trump wins Iowa, you'll get another shot at him in the general election. Just come up with some better lies.

Oh, trust me, if he makes it to the General Election, Hillary's PAC will put that on the air 50,000 times in the swing states. And people in those states do not worship your new Messiah like you. There simply is no defense for it....deep down, you know this. You're fooling nobody.

Just because you can convince folks it's true doesn't make it any more true. Unless you'll concede that Obama is a Muslim from Kenya.

Trump just talks a lot with his hands. It was an unfortunate confluence, but I don't think Trump even knew who the the guy was or that he was handicapped.

Put go on and keep pedaling that attack...but be advised, it's gotten zero traction in the primary, because folks understand after watching the video exactly what Trump is saying.
Not to mention the one she is posting has been altered in timing.

And a Hillary supporter giving a lecture to anyone on scruples...that's rich. :lol:

oT41FYI.jpg

When he does the same thing to returning soldiers who he sent to "kick ISIS ass" will you laugh then too?

oT41FYI.jpg

He's not making fun of anyone. He's saying the guy is all over the place trying to rectify what he said in the article 14 years ago with what he said recently in regards to the Muslims celebrating in NJ on 9/11. It's unfortunate that the guy was handicapped. But from the clip, it is clear what Trump is talking about.
Oh, so if he were black instead of a victim of a birth defect, Trump would be okay calling him a racial slur. See dope, he isn't contesting what he wrote with his hands flopping all around. You see that above? Here it is again...

oT41FYI.jpg

Nothing is being said about his writing or his point/counterpoint....it's simply a man making fun of a man with birth defects. And you seem to be quite proud of your Messiah.

oT41FYI.jpg

But there is a silver lining...if Trump wins Iowa, you'll get another shot at him in the general election. Just come up with some better lies.

Oh, trust me, if he makes it to the General Election, Hillary's PAC will put that on the air 50,000 times in the swing states. And people in those states do not worship your new Messiah like you. There simply is no defense for it....deep down, you know this. You're fooling nobody.

Just because you can convince folks it's true doesn't make it any more true. Unless you'll concede that Obama is a Muslim from Kenya.

Trump just talks a lot with his hands. It was an unfortunate confluence, but I don't think Trump even knew who the the guy was or that he was handicapped.

Put go on and keep pedaling that attack...but be advised, it's gotten zero traction in the primary, because folks understand after watching the video exactly what Trump is saying.

I didn't realize that...but it figures. Liberals are very good at cleverly editing videos.

I remember in 2008 they were circulating that Palin video where she is speaking at a church service, and they cut the video to make it seem as though she was saying it was God's will to invade Iraq. I'd bet a lot of liberals who saw it still believe it like it was the gospel.

And there are some on our side who do the same thing.

Just goes to show you...you can't trust anything that you haven't seen in it's entirety in context.

Trump has very expressive with his hand movements when he speaks...in fact, he gesticulates with his hands almost the entire time he is speaking in public.

This is from Dubuque today (wonderful city, BTW, right on the Mississippi).

Watch how animated his hands are.

oT41FYI.jpg

oT41FYI.jpg

oT41FYI.jpg

oT41FYI.jpg

I didn't realize that...but it figures. Liberals are very good at cleverly editing videos.

I remember in 2008 they were circulating that Palin video where she is speaking at a church service, and they cut the video to make it seem as though she was saying it was God's will to invade Iraq. I'd bet a lot of liberals who saw it still believe it like it was the gospel.

Just goes to show you...you can't trust anything that you haven't seen in it's entirety in context.

Trump has very expressive with his hand movements when he speaks...in fact, he gesticulates with his hands almost the entire time he is speaking in public.

And you compare it with the hand speed she is showing and they about tripled the video speed. She is just forwarding lies as always.

Trump being a liberal...I find that funny. That you're a supposed conservative and have anointed him your Messiah...that's strange but then again, you'd have to have some sort of scruples and conservatives are not known for scrupulous behavior.

oT41FYI.jpg

oT41FYI.jpg

oT41FYI.jpg

oT41FYI.jpg

Pure comedy....you're honestly going to contest that Donald Trump was just gyrating around and didn't know the guy had birth defects after having said, "Have you seen this guy..."?

[

Oh now you don't trust your own eyes..... Feel free to find a video and post it yourself of your Messiah imitating a man with birth defects if you don't like the gif:

oT41FYI.jpg

oT41FYI.jpg

oT41FYI.jpg

oT41FYI.jpg

Pure comedy....you're honestly going to contest that Donald Trump was just gyrating around and didn't know the guy had birth defects after having said, "Have you seen this guy..."?

Nothing comical about it. I read thousands of news stories, articles and opinions every month and have no earthly idea what any of the print journalists look like.

"I have no idea who this reporter, Serge Kovalski [sic] is, what he looks like or his level of intelligence. I don't know if he is J.J. Watt or Muhammad Ali in his prime — or somebody of less athletic or physical ability. I know nothing about him other than I have great respect for the way he wrote the story, on September 18, 2001, and in particular the paragraph talking about Muslims and tailgate parties taking place in New Jersey," [Trump] tweeted.

Of his gestures, he explained, "I merely mimicked what I thought would be a flustered reporter trying to get out of a statement he made long ago. If Mr. Kovaleski is handicapped, I would not know because I do not know what he looks like. If I did know, I would definitely not say anything about his appearance.

"I have tremendous respect for people who are physically challenged and have spent tens of millions of dollars throughout buildings all over the world on making them handicapped accessible and ADA (Americans Disability Act) compliant," he continued. "With that being said, Mr. Kovaleski should not have tried to pull back from his statement. He should live with it and as a professional stand by what he said."

Donald Trump Defends Disabled Reporter Impression: "I Do Not Know What He Looks Like"

Hillary didn't know she was in the south either when she uses her southern dialect....would you believe that?

After he accused Ms. Kelly of being on her period, Trump was defended here by one person saying that "He (trump) thought she was Satan".

oT41FYI.jpg

oT41FYI.jpg

oT41FYI.jpg

oT41FYI.jpg

Nothing comical about it. I read thousands of news stories, articles and opinions every month and have no earthly idea what any of the print journalists look like.

And you would just happen to correctly mimic their disability on a chance coincidence--that they had a very rare birth defect?

Hillary didn't know she was in the south either when she uses her southern dialect....would you believe that?

After he accused Ms. Kelly of being on her period, Trump was defended here by one person saying that "He (trump) thought she was Satan".

I don't give Hillary a hard time for that. Being from a state that has a southern accent, and one that shares a border with Arkansas, I understand how, after living in Arkansas for so long, being around folks with an accent can bring a submerged accent back to the surface. When I visit my brother in D.C., he talks like a newscaster. But get him back home for a few hours, and slowly it starts creeping back in.

oT41FYI.jpg

oT41FYI.jpg

oT41FYI.jpg

And you would just happen to correctly mimic their disability on a chance coincidence--that they had a very rare birth defect?

Is his disability that he gesticulated wildly like a flustered reporter trying to change his story 14 years after it was printed?

Then yes.

oT41FYI.jpg

oT41FYI.jpg

Is his disability that he gesticulated wildly like a flustered reporter trying to change his story 14 years after it was printed?

Then yes.

Again, if Mr. Trump wanted to talk about the story, there would be no reason to mock his disability. Just like if he were black, you give him a pass if he called him a racial slur or if he were fat, you'd not let Mr. Trump make fun of his weight. Would you? I'm not so certain any longer.

The reporter can't control his gesticulations--hence the birth defect that Mr. Trump made fun of. His pretending that he had never heard of the guy after he said "Have you seen this guy..." is particularly dishonest

That you're proud of this type of behavior is something you'll have to live with even though you are fully aware that Mr. Trump is lying through his teeth.. I just would hope that when he starts to mimic troops with PTSD or some other American Heroes, you'd think twice before polishing his knob. Honestly, its saddening behavior coming from you; not surprising but definitely saddening that this type of clear behavior gets a pass from you; from @SJ and DarkFury the behavior of mocking disability wouldn't be sad; it would be expected.

1, Trump has met and worked with world leaders for decades.
2, What bill did SHE write? Enclose link.
3, WHAT American stature? Helping FREE terrorists? Helping give Iran a nuke? Trying to use TPP to out source jobs? Helping and then LYING about dead Americans? Shipping guns to the middle east? Using the Clinton Foundation to collect bribes? Endangering national security?

Illegal guns to Mexican drug cartels? Two dead border agents? Landing under fire? Her daughter at the trade center when it fell? Supporting bringing islamic terrorists into the country? Telling Americans they must PAY for and tolerate ignorant seventh century savages?

The theft AND hiding of Supreme court documents during Watergate? Destroying the women her husband raped? Willfully defending child molesters? Using a FAKE accent when it suits her? The Mena drug cartel? Vince Foster and a whole lot of other dead people? The daughter of a islamic terrorist as her staff member?

YOU call that stature?

A bunch of baseless allegations fueled by pure hate. About what I expect from someone like yourself.

But there were some other points you made.

Yes there were mistakes made as there is in every administration. Point to one that had zero failures if you would please. You can't hang those failures strictly on the SoS.
As for dead Americans, gee, terrorists in the middle east killed some Americans. I think you'd have to go back to Roosevelt to find an administration that didn't do that.

The next Administration will see mistakes made in foreign policy and dead Americans in the Middle East. And so will the one after that.
Those four Americans are as much around her neck as Obama's.
An INNOCENT man went to prison because of HER lies. PRISON, that SHOWS the value SHE puts on truth.

You should vote for someone else then. And I thought we could count on your support. LOL

Then yes.

Again, if Mr. Trump wanted to talk about the story, there would be no reason to mock his disability. Just like if he were black, you give him a pass if he called him a racial slur or if he were fat, you'd not let Mr. Trump make fun of his weight. Would you? I'm not so certain any longer.

The reporter can't control his gesticulations--hence the birth defect that Mr. Trump made fun of. His pretending that he had never heard of the guy after he said "Have you seen this guy..." is particularly dishonest

That you're proud of this type of behavior is something you'll have to live with even though you are fully aware that Mr. Trump is lying through his teeth.. I just would hope that when he starts to mimic troops with PTSD or some other American Heroes, you'd think twice before polishing his knob. Honestly, its saddening behavior coming from you; not surprising but definitely saddening that this type of clear behavior gets a pass from you; from @SJ and DarkFury the behavior of mocking disability wouldn't be sad; it would be expected.
Oh you mean like Hillary mocking Negro's with the black accent OR the southern accent?

Candy thinks she's gonna "shame" us all into voting against Trump. Pretty funny when you consider who SHE supports. Talk about irony. :lol:

1, Trump has met and worked with world leaders for decades.
2, What bill did SHE write? Enclose link.
3, WHAT American stature? Helping FREE terrorists? Helping give Iran a nuke? Trying to use TPP to out source jobs? Helping and then LYING about dead Americans? Shipping guns to the middle east? Using the Clinton Foundation to collect bribes? Endangering national security?

Illegal guns to Mexican drug cartels? Two dead border agents? Landing under fire? Her daughter at the trade center when it fell? Supporting bringing islamic terrorists into the country? Telling Americans they must PAY for and tolerate ignorant seventh century savages?

The theft AND hiding of Supreme court documents during Watergate? Destroying the women her husband raped? Willfully defending child molesters? Using a FAKE accent when it suits her? The Mena drug cartel? Vince Foster and a whole lot of other dead people? The daughter of a islamic terrorist as her staff member?

YOU call that stature?

A bunch of baseless allegations fueled by pure hate. About what I expect from someone like yourself.

But there were some other points you made.

Yes there were mistakes made as there is in every administration. Point to one that had zero failures if you would please. You can't hang those failures strictly on the SoS.
As for dead Americans, gee, terrorists in the middle east killed some Americans. I think you'd have to go back to Roosevelt to find an administration that didn't do that.

The next Administration will see mistakes made in foreign policy and dead Americans in the Middle East. And so will the one after that.
Those four Americans are as much around her neck as Obama's.
An INNOCENT man went to prison because of HER lies. PRISON, that SHOWS the value SHE puts on truth.

You should vote for someone else then. And I thought we could count on your support. LOL
Candy's moral principals:

Trump makes fun of somebody - terrible person!

Hillary gets 4 people killed with her incompetence - LOL

Forum List

Back