IQ Test: take it

Utter bullshit. There are many I.Q. tests that are culturally neutral....including the test you just took. Math is not culture specific. Shapes are not culture specific.

And btw....blacks performance worse on culturally neutral tests than so called biased tested.

Your point = fail.
BS. Shapes are definitely culture specific. Everything is based on a mindset of how things are supposed to be. For instance would I be wrong in saying the US is in the northern hemisphere? The answer is no. The reason is because Europeans made up the fallacy that what we call the northern hemisphere is above the southern hemisphere.

You are truly an idiot. Do some research on the topic and stop talking out of your ass.
I have done research. Youre full of bull shit.

I think you meant you're....and yes you are talking out of your ass. You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
No I meant youre. This isnt a punctuation test. I have plenty of clues. For example lets see if you can get this right

Which word does not fit

painting, poem, flower, song.

flower....and it's sweet you choose that one. :)

You got a 154?...that means one question I am answering is wrong...what the?
Sorry folks...this is my field. The test skews high by 10-15 points. I got 156. I am not 156! :) The minimum valid inventories would be a Wonderlic which is 40 items timed to be completed in 12 minutes.

The best tests have a minimum 100 items and are timed. In graduate school we all had to take multiple I.Q. and other psychometric tests. My scores averaged 144 (about the average for anyone with a post-graduate degree).

There are plenty of valid I.Q. tests you can buy cheaply or take on line. This is not valid. If you choose to consider it at all.....minus -10-15 points.

Obviously this is not realistic. It is like all "internet IQ test" - for fun.
I got a 156.
Was there an affirmative action button to spot a double quota? After all, 78 makes much more sense given your demographic.

I corrected my response and scored 156.

And it went wicked fast the second time. I believe 156 must be the highest score possible.

I got 156 and went super fast. In real life I have only tested one person who got 156. It was a Korean kid who was a math and music prodigy. A 156 score would put you at about the 99.99 percentile.

Maybe....but unlikely. :)

And it went wicked fast the second time. I believe 156 must be the highest score possible.

I got 156 and went super fast. In real life I have only tested one person who got 156. It was a Korean kid who was a math and music prodigy. A 156 score would put you at about the 99.99 percentile.

Very unlikely.

But at least I'm smart enough not to believe the results of an online test.

BS. Shapes are definitely culture specific. Everything is based on a mindset of how things are supposed to be. For instance would I be wrong in saying the US is in the northern hemisphere? The answer is no. The reason is because Europeans made up the fallacy that what we call the northern hemisphere is above the southern hemisphere.

You are truly an idiot. Do some research on the topic and stop talking out of your ass.

I think you meant you're....and yes you are talking out of your ass. You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
No I meant youre. This isnt a punctuation test. I have plenty of clues. For example lets see if you can get this right

Which word does not fit

Wrong. Its painting. It has more than 5 letters. Now prove to me I'm wrong because in my culture thats the correct answer.

Which word does not fit

Wrong. Its painting. It has more than 5 letters.
huh, if that's true the test is certainly screwy as I answered flower and scored the same as you.

Which word does not fit

huh, if that's true the test is certainly screwy as I answered flower and scored the same as you.
For the online test flower is the correct answer because thats the answer the person is looking for. For someone not from the same culture the number of letters may be more important to figuring out the answer to the question.

Which word does not fit

For the online test flower is the correct answer because thats the answer the person is looking for. For someone not from the same culture the number of letters may be more important to figuring out the question.
What culture would believe that a flower (a natural object) is a human created art form?

Which word does not fit

For the online test flower is the correct answer because thats the answer the person is looking for. For someone not from the same culture the number of letters may be more important to figuring out the question.
I regard the dumbing down of America as tragic, but then you're black, so I don't think it is possible for you to have acually dumbed down.

Very unlikely.

But at least I'm smart enough not to believe the results of an online test.

I'm for damn sure not a 156. :)

Which word does not fit

What culture would believe that a flower (a natural object) is a human created art form?
Any culture that would believe any creation is human created. A person that planted the flower can be assumed to have created it. However, thats not the point. The point is that the onus may be on the number of letters in the word.

Ok I took it again this time going as fast as I could with Fox off.
3437-1416344438-6700013c3c5d5b9eaf9c90a4cea50e36.png

Any culture that would believe any creation is human created. A person that planted the flower can be assumed to have created it. However, thats not the point. The point is that the onus may be on the number of letters in the word.
But what culture is that?

Which word does not fit

I picked flower because the other three are man made art. A flower is not. A flower serves a purpose in nature. The others only serve to please human beings.

Sand I would have put you at 200....at least. :D

Well, I may not be a genius ... But I don't think the test goes that high.
I think it was easy if that counts for anything.

For a moment ... I thought the real test was getting rid of the damn ad hanging over the side of the questions on my screen.

But what culture is that?
It can be any culture.

Forum List

Back