IQ Test: take it

Ok I took it again this time going as fast as I could with Fox off.
3437-1416344438-6700013c3c5d5b9eaf9c90a4cea50e36.png
You obviously photo shopped that. :laugh:
Nope... I just fixed a bug they had in their web site.

flower....and it's sweet you choose that one. :)
Wrong. Its painting. It has more than 5 letters.
huh, if that's true the test is certainly screwy as I answered flower and scored the same as you.
For the online test flower is the correct answer because thats the answer the person is looking for. For someone not from the same culture the number of letters may be more important to figuring out the question.
What culture would believe that a flower (a natural object) is a human created art form?

I picked flower because the other three are man made art. A flower is not. A flower serves a purpose in nature. The others only serve to please human beings.
Flowers serve to please humans. I bet you have some man made flowering plants in your yard right now.

Wrong. Its painting. It has more than 5 letters.
huh, if that's true the test is certainly screwy as I answered flower and scored the same as you.
For the online test flower is the correct answer because thats the answer the person is looking for. For someone not from the same culture the number of letters may be more important to figuring out the question.
What culture would believe that a flower (a natural object) is a human created art form?

I picked flower because the other three are man made art. A flower is not. A flower serves a purpose in nature. The others only serve to please human beings.
Flowers serve to please humans. I bet you have some man made flowering plants in your yard right now.

They do, but that is not their only purpose, and people don't really "create" flowers. They just plant seeds. :)

They do, but that is not their only purpose, and people don't really "create" flowers. They just plant seeds. :)
Planting is an act of creation. No planting no flower right? Its all mindset.

I certainly don't believe you scored as high as you claim on the IQ test after this little conversation. LOL! That is just . . . stupid.

I certainly don't believe you scored as high as you claim on the IQ test after this little conversation. LOL! That is just . . . stupid.
I posted my screen shot. Not that its really an indicator of intelligence. Its only stupid because you refuse to consider my point of view. Youre like the people that say Columbus discovered america and people were already here.

I posted my screen shot. Not that its really an indicator of intelligence. Its only stupid because you refuse to consider my point of view. Youre like the people that say Columbus discovered america and people were already here.

I think you photo shopped that. You think a flower is a man made creation. Lol!

No but I think all art is made by nature. Only people with a weird mindset think man is not the product of nature.

No but I think all art is made by nature. Only people with a weird mindset think man is not the product of nature.

Painting, poetry and songs are made by humans. Not by nature. They might be INSPIRED by nature. Flowers are made by nature, not by humans. Flowers can exist without humans. Songs, paintings and poetry cannot exist without humans. This is NOT rocket science. It is very, very simple.

Painting, poetry and songs are made by humans. Not by nature. They might be INSPIRED by nature. Flowers are made by nature, not by humans. Flowers can exist without humans. Songs, paintings and poetry cannot exist without humans. This is NOT rocket science. It is very, very simple.
Who told you songs paintings and poetry cannot exist without humans? The wind makes song.. Birds make poetry and natural formations can make paintings. I know its not rocket science. Its mindset like I just proved to you.

Who told you songs paintings and poetry cannot exist without humans? The wind makes song.. Birds make poetry and natural formations can make paintings. I know its not rocket science. Its mindset like I just proved to you.

You need to take a REAL IQ test because I think you might be retarded. :lol:

The flower is alive. Poetry, paintings, and songs are not alive.

You need to take a REAL IQ test because I think you might be retarded. :lol:
About 20% of blacks officially are. It would be no surprise.

The flower is alive. Poetry, paintings, and songs are not alive.
Depends on your mindset. Poetry, paintings and songs can be alive and give you life. Therefore one can feel that they are alive.

Forum List

Back