IQ Test: take it

The flower is alive. Poetry, paintings, and songs are not alive.
Depends on your mindset. Poetry, paintings and songs can be alive and give you life. Therefore one can feel that they are alive.
No, poetry, paintings, and songs can not be alive. But yes those that are alive can enjoy them.
Yes they can be alive. Yes those that are alive can enjoy them.
Ok. I'll give you that if you call a beautiful girl a work of art, then that artwork is alive. However, the question was pick the item that least fits the other three. The Question wasn't come up with some way to disagree with the test. Which would you pick and why. There is no, "none of the above" answer.

Herein lies the problem. Who said i was disagreeing with the test? I said the answer is subject to the test makers view of the world as to what is right and what is wrong. Its a way of thinking and inherently bias. I got the answer right on according to the test maker but how are you going to tell me "painting" is the wrong answer when it has more than 5 letters and the others have 5 or less? The word paint also doesnt have an O in it either. Its also the only word that ends in "ing".
Context has more weight than the other issues you brought up.

What are the next 2 values in this sequence?

....7, 8, 9, A,
In what base? B, C if hex.

My point exactly. Depends on the standard. If you dont know about hex or have forgotten it you would think this made no sense or you could have gotten it correct but based on the wrong conclusion. Has nothing to do with intelligence.

Last edited:
Depends on your mindset. Poetry, paintings and songs can be alive and give you life. Therefore one can feel that they are alive.
No, poetry, paintings, and songs can not be alive. But yes those that are alive can enjoy them.
Yes they can be alive. Yes those that are alive can enjoy them.
Ok. I'll give you that if you call a beautiful girl a work of art, then that artwork is alive. However, the question was pick the item that least fits the other three. The Question wasn't come up with some way to disagree with the test. Which would you pick and why. There is no, "none of the above" answer.

Herein lies the problem. Who said i was disagreeing with the test? I said the answer is subject to the test makers view of the world as to what is right and what is wrong. Its a way of thinking and inherently bias. I got the answer right on according to the test maker but how are you going to tell me "painting" is the wrong answer when it has more than 5 letters and the others have 5 or less? The word paint also doesnt have an O in it either. Its also the only word that ends in "ing".
Context has more weight than the other issues you brought up.
Context is subjective and derived from mindset.

Last edited:
No, I meant I was being mean by calling you a retard. :D But you are just wrong. So wrong.
Denial......I'm right until you prove me wrong.

Nobody has to prove you wrong. :lol: Everyone knows you are wrong. Now, just stop arguing about it and accept facts. :itsok:
Yes they do. If you cant prove me wrong then I am right. Your view of the world and the way i should categorize things doesnt make you right. It just makes you a follower.

No, you are just silly.
No. I'm just smarter and more observant than most of the population.

memes-20.jpg

Denial......I'm right until you prove me wrong.

Nobody has to prove you wrong. :lol: Everyone knows you are wrong. Now, just stop arguing about it and accept facts. :itsok:
Yes they do. If you cant prove me wrong then I am right. Your view of the world and the way i should categorize things doesnt make you right. It just makes you a follower.

No, you are just silly.
No. I'm just smarter and more observant than most of the population.

memes-20.jpg
Posting pictures is not helping your case in proving me wrong.

huh, if that's true the test is certainly screwy as I answered flower and scored the same as you.
For the online test flower is the correct answer because thats the answer the person is looking for. For someone not from the same culture the number of letters may be more important to figuring out the question.
What culture would believe that a flower (a natural object) is a human created art form?
Any culture that would believe any creation is human created. A person that planted the flower can be assumed to have created it. However, thats not the point. The point is that the onus may be on the number of letters in the word.
But what culture is that?
It can be any culture.
Which, though?

I think you photo shopped that. You think a flower is a man made creation. Lol!
No but I think all art is made by nature. Only people with a weird mindset think man is not the product of nature.

Painting, poetry and songs are made by humans. Not by nature. They might be INSPIRED by nature. Flowers are made by nature, not by humans. Flowers can exist without humans. Songs, paintings and poetry cannot exist without humans. This is NOT rocket science. It is very, very simple.
Who told you songs paintings and poetry cannot exist without humans? The wind makes song.. Birds make poetry and natural formations can make paintings. I know its not rocket science. Its mindset like I just proved to you.

You need to take a REAL IQ test because I think you might be retarded. :lol:
You may need one yourself because if you think I'm retartded how did I get a higher score than you?
lol.gif

You still offer no proof I am wrong. IQ tests are based on a standard. That standard is determined by the test maker. The test maker can have a vastly different view of the world than someone else. Since that view can be different there is no way to measure intelligence. Sorry but all the research and papers in the world can only tell you one thing. If you believe exactly as the test takers do you will do well on a test. If you dont then you could fail the test and actually be smarter than anyone on earth.

This is so incredibly stupid and misinformed it's hard to put it in words.

I.Q. predicts income, educational attainment, incarceration status, and about 10 other social variables with a very high degree of accuracy. This has been replicated in thousands of studies. The point cannot be argued.

Asschap is simply butt hurt because blacks score so much lower than whites. The average black in America falls 1 standard deviation below whites...or at I.Q. 84. That is the 16% percentile. Expressed another 84% of whites are more intelligent than the average black person.

Blacks in Africa score around I.Q. 70, which is borderline mental retardation. There are valid reasons why Africa is so fucked and blacks in America and poorer, less educated, and incarcerated at much higher rates than whites or asians.

Asschap....saying I.Q. testing is wrong or doesn't matter might make you feel better...but it does not change any of the underlying facts. Blacks need to close the achievement gap. The way to do that is acknowledge the problem and address it honestly. Denying blacks test lower or saying the testing means nothing has gotten you nowhere.

For the online test flower is the correct answer because thats the answer the person is looking for. For someone not from the same culture the number of letters may be more important to figuring out the question.
What culture would believe that a flower (a natural object) is a human created art form?
Any culture that would believe any creation is human created. A person that planted the flower can be assumed to have created it. However, thats not the point. The point is that the onus may be on the number of letters in the word.
But what culture is that?
It can be any culture.
Which, though?
Have no idea. One based on agriculture would be my best guess.

No but I think all art is made by nature. Only people with a weird mindset think man is not the product of nature.

Painting, poetry and songs are made by humans. Not by nature. They might be INSPIRED by nature. Flowers are made by nature, not by humans. Flowers can exist without humans. Songs, paintings and poetry cannot exist without humans. This is NOT rocket science. It is very, very simple.
Who told you songs paintings and poetry cannot exist without humans? The wind makes song.. Birds make poetry and natural formations can make paintings. I know its not rocket science. Its mindset like I just proved to you.

You may need one yourself because if you think I'm retartded how did I get a higher score than you?
lol.gif

You still offer no proof I am wrong. IQ tests are based on a standard. That standard is determined by the test maker. The test maker can have a vastly different view of the world than someone else. Since that view can be different there is no way to measure intelligence. Sorry but all the research and papers in the world can only tell you one thing. If you believe exactly as the test takers do you will do well on a test. If you dont then you could fail the test and actually be smarter than anyone on earth.

I.Q. predicts income, educational attainment, incarceration status, and about 10 other social variables with a very high degree of accuracy. This has been replicated in thousands of studies. The point cannot be argued.

Asschap is simply butt hurt because blacks score so much lower than whites. The average black in America falls 1 standard deviation below whites...or at I.Q. 84. That is the 16% percentile. Expressed another 84% of whites are more intelligent than the average black person.

Blacks in Africa score around I.Q. 70, which is borderline mental retardation. There are valid reasons why Africa is so fucked and blacks in America and poorer, less educated, and incarcerated at much higher rates than whites or asians.

Asschap....saying I.Q. testing is wrong or doesn't matter might make you feel better...but it does not change any of the underlying facts. Blacks need to close the achievement gap. The way to do that is acknowledge the problem and address it honestly. Denying blacks test lower or saying the testing means nothing has gotten you nowhere.

Dont be upset I can expose IQ tests to really be a measure of assimilation into a specific way of thinking. No one (specifically you) has been able to explain to my why in my example that "painting" is the incorrect choice.. Its the only word with "ing" at the end and it doesnt have the letter o in it like the other words.

lol.gif

Dont be upset I can expose IQ tests to really be a measure of assimilation into a specific way of thinking. No one (specifically you) has been able to explain to my why in my example that "painting" is the incorrect choice.. Its the only word with "ing" at the end and it doesnt have the letter o in it like the other words.
Nonsense. As explained to you 100 TIMES... it's not about which answer is incorrect, it's about which answer is most likely correct. Again, as I said to you before, context matters. You can deny that a hundred times, but I'm here to tell you that if you are so stupid you don't know the difference between art and a plant is more important than the last 3 letters including "ing" in them, then the chance that your IQ is lower than average is pretty damn good.

lol.gif

Nonsense. As explained to you 100 TIMES... it's not about which answer is incorrect, it's about which answer is most likely correct. Again, as I said to you before, context matters. You can deny that a hundred times, but I'm here to tell you that if you are so stupid you don't know the difference between art and a plant is more important than the last 3 letters including "ing" in them, then the chance that your IQ is lower than average is pretty damn good.
Where in the question does it say the meaning of the word is more important than the spelling? If you can answer that then you may have a case. As I have already proven to you emphatically context is derived from mindset.

Which word doesn't fit?

Internet IQ tests? LOL

I've taken three legitimate IQ tests. I managed 143, 138, and 151. That is an average of 144. On a good day, I'd count Myself as a 145...on a bad day (after a weekend binge) I'd be right there with Obama at 110.....before coffee......:beer:

Forum List

Back