IQ Test: take it

Internet IQ tests? LOL

I've taken three legitimate IQ tests. I managed 143, 138, and 151. That is an average of 144. On a good day, I'd count Myself as a 145...on a bad day (after a weekend binge) I'd be right there with Obama at 110.....before coffee......:beer:
What job asked you for your IQ test score?

You need to take a REAL IQ test because I think you might be retarded. :lol:
You may need one yourself because if you think I'm retartded how did I get a higher score than you?
lol.gif

You still offer no proof I am wrong. IQ tests are based on a standard. That standard is determined by the test maker. The test maker can have a vastly different view of the world than someone else. Since that view can be different there is no way to measure intelligence. Sorry but all the research and papers in the world can only tell you one thing. If you believe exactly as the test takers do you will do well on a test. If you dont then you could fail the test and actually be smarter than anyone on earth.

This is so incredibly stupid and misinformed it's hard to put it in words.

I.Q. predicts income, educational attainment, incarceration status, and about 10 other social variables with a very high degree of accuracy. This has been replicated in thousands of studies. The point cannot be argued.

Asschap is simply butt hurt because blacks score so much lower than whites. The average black in America falls 1 standard deviation below whites...or at I.Q. 84. That is the 16% percentile. Expressed another 84% of whites are more intelligent than the average black person.

Blacks in Africa score around I.Q. 70, which is borderline mental retardation. There are valid reasons why Africa is so fucked and blacks in America and poorer, less educated, and incarcerated at much higher rates than whites or asians.

Asschap....saying I.Q. testing is wrong or doesn't matter might make you feel better...but it does not change any of the underlying facts. Blacks need to close the achievement gap. The way to do that is acknowledge the problem and address it honestly. Denying blacks test lower or saying the testing means nothing has gotten you nowhere.

Dont be upset I can expose IQ tests to really be a measure of assimilation into a specific way of thinking. No one (specifically you) has been able to explain to my why in my example that "painting" is the incorrect choice.. Its the only word with "ing" at the end and it doesnt have the letter o in it like the other words.
Nonsense. As explained to you 100 TIMES... it's not about which answer is incorrect, it's about which answer is most likely correct. Again, as I said to you before, context matters. You can deny that a hundred times, but I'm here to tell you that if you are so stupid you don't know the difference between art and a plant is more important than the last 3 letters including "ing" in them, then the chance that your IQ is lower than average is pretty damn good.
Where in the question does it say the meaning of the word is more important than the spelling? If you can answer that then you may have a case. As I have already proven to you emphatically context is derived from mindset.

Evry ne nows splg s les mprtat thn menin.

You may need one yourself because if you think I'm retartded how did I get a higher score than you?
lol.gif

You still offer no proof I am wrong. IQ tests are based on a standard. That standard is determined by the test maker. The test maker can have a vastly different view of the world than someone else. Since that view can be different there is no way to measure intelligence. Sorry but all the research and papers in the world can only tell you one thing. If you believe exactly as the test takers do you will do well on a test. If you dont then you could fail the test and actually be smarter than anyone on earth.

I.Q. predicts income, educational attainment, incarceration status, and about 10 other social variables with a very high degree of accuracy. This has been replicated in thousands of studies. The point cannot be argued.

Asschap is simply butt hurt because blacks score so much lower than whites. The average black in America falls 1 standard deviation below whites...or at I.Q. 84. That is the 16% percentile. Expressed another 84% of whites are more intelligent than the average black person.

Blacks in Africa score around I.Q. 70, which is borderline mental retardation. There are valid reasons why Africa is so fucked and blacks in America and poorer, less educated, and incarcerated at much higher rates than whites or asians.

Asschap....saying I.Q. testing is wrong or doesn't matter might make you feel better...but it does not change any of the underlying facts. Blacks need to close the achievement gap. The way to do that is acknowledge the problem and address it honestly. Denying blacks test lower or saying the testing means nothing has gotten you nowhere.

Dont be upset I can expose IQ tests to really be a measure of assimilation into a specific way of thinking. No one (specifically you) has been able to explain to my why in my example that "painting" is the incorrect choice.. Its the only word with "ing" at the end and it doesnt have the letter o in it like the other words.
Nonsense. As explained to you 100 TIMES... it's not about which answer is incorrect, it's about which answer is most likely correct. Again, as I said to you before, context matters. You can deny that a hundred times, but I'm here to tell you that if you are so stupid you don't know the difference between art and a plant is more important than the last 3 letters including "ing" in them, then the chance that your IQ is lower than average is pretty damn good.
Where in the question does it say the meaning of the word is more important than the spelling? If you can answer that then you may have a case. As I have already proven to you emphatically context is derived from mindset.

Who told you that? I asked you where in the question does it say which is more important? Can you answer that?

BTW your post is an example of mindset as well. Someone not familiar English would be confused by your post. As it is a brained trained to spell in the English language would automatically fill in the missing words. You failed as it has nothing to do with my question

Last edited:

Who told you that?

No man told me this. It is a fundamental thing that all thinking people understand. Meaning is the reason we have language. Meaning of words is why we have words. Without meaning, words are meaningless.

Who told you that?

No man told me this. It is a fundamental thing that all thinking people understand. Meaning is the reason we have language. Meaning of words is why we have words. Without meaning, words are meaningless.
Nice deflection and thanks for admitting its just your opininon. That has nothing to do with my question. I asked you where does it say meaning is more important than spelling? Can you answer that?

Who told you that?

Nice deflection and thanks for admitting its just your opininon. That has nothing to do with my question. I asked you where does it say meaning is more important than spelling? Can you answer that?
Of course it's just my opinion... the test is asking for opinion. This is not a math test or an English test this is a test to determine intelligence.

Further, I answered your question. Can you answer why you have ignored my answer?

Of course it's just my opinion... the test is asking for opinion. This is not a math test or an English test this is a test to determine intelligence.

Further, I answered your question. Can you answer why you have ignored my answer?

Weird. If the test was asking for an opinion, then the correctness of the answer would be determined by one's ability to back up the opinion with evidence. I didn't see a section on that test for explaining one's opinions, only answers.....answers which are considered correct or incorrect.

How can you say that the test asked for your opinion?

Weird. If the test was asking for an opinion, then the correctness of the answer would be determined by one's ability to back up the opinion with evidence. I didn't see a section on that test for explaining one's opinions, only answers.....answers which are considered correct or incorrect.

Are you retarded? Or is it that you don't know what an opinion is?

Who told you that?

Thanks for admitting its just your opinion. No you didnt answer my question. I asked where in the question does it say meaning is more important than spelling? The test has a spelling question on the second question so you are wrong.

I obviously know what an opinion is. Do you?

One thing we do know is that an opinion is not intelligence. Its mindset.

All decisions are opinions based on intelligence. Yes, mindset is a factor.

You skipped my question so I will repeat it. Where in the question we are discussing does it say meaning is more important than spelling?

You skipped my question so I will repeat it. Where in the question we are discussing does it say meaning is more important than spelling?
As I clearly stated. The question was to identify the word that least fits the other words. Definition of fit - (of a thing) of a suitable quality, standard, or type to meet the required purpose.

As I clearly stated. The question was to identify the word that least fits the other words. Definition of fit - (of a thing) of a suitable quality, standard, or type to meet the required purpose.

Thats great. Where does that exclude spelling?

Forum List

Back