IQ Test: take it

I posted my screen shot. Not that its really an indicator of intelligence. Its only stupid because you refuse to consider my point of view. Youre like the people that say Columbus discovered america and people were already here.

I think you photo shopped that. You think a flower is a man made creation. Lol!
No but I think all art is made by nature. Only people with a weird mindset think man is not the product of nature.

Painting, poetry and songs are made by humans. Not by nature. They might be INSPIRED by nature. Flowers are made by nature, not by humans. Flowers can exist without humans. Songs, paintings and poetry cannot exist without humans. This is NOT rocket science. It is very, very simple.
Who told you songs paintings and poetry cannot exist without humans? The wind makes song.. Birds make poetry and natural formations can make paintings. I know its not rocket science. Its mindset like I just proved to you.

You need to take a REAL IQ test because I think you might be retarded. :lol:
You may need one yourself because if you think I'm retartded how did I get a higher score than you?
lol.gif

You still offer no proof I am wrong. IQ tests are based on a standard. That standard is determined by the test maker. The test maker can have a vastly different view of the world than someone else. Since that view can be different there is no way to measure intelligence. Sorry but all the research and papers in the world can only tell you one thing. If you believe exactly as the test takers do you will do well on a test. If you dont then you could fail the test and actually be smarter than anyone on earth.

Last edited:
No but I think all art is made by nature. Only people with a weird mindset think man is not the product of nature.

Painting, poetry and songs are made by humans. Not by nature. They might be INSPIRED by nature. Flowers are made by nature, not by humans. Flowers can exist without humans. Songs, paintings and poetry cannot exist without humans. This is NOT rocket science. It is very, very simple.
Who told you songs paintings and poetry cannot exist without humans? The wind makes song.. Birds make poetry and natural formations can make paintings. I know its not rocket science. Its mindset like I just proved to you.

You may need one yourself because if you think I'm retartded how did I get a higher score than you?
lol.gif

Yes but I only took the test one time and I didn't photo shop my results.

Honestly though, that was really mean. I'm mostly just joking, but flowers are in a different category than poetry, songs and paintings. I'm sorry, but you are just wrong here. Flowers serve a purpose in nature. They provide sustenance to some creatures.

It doesn't matter if you try to make it "poetic," it's still WRONG. :D

lol.gif

Honestly though, that was really mean. I'm mostly just joking, but flowers are in a different category than poetry, songs and paintings. I'm sorry, but you are just wrong here. Flowers serve a purpose in nature. They provide sustenance to some creatures.

I wasnt being mean. I was just expanding your mind space. To someone else flowers may be in the same category as a painting, poetry, songs etc. If I dont place the same value or method of categorization on objects how are you going to tell me youre right and I'm wrong? There is nothing about your categorization that makes you inherently correct. Its just your opinion.

lol.gif

I wasnt being mean. I was just expanding your mind space. To someone else flowers may be in the same category as a painting, poetry, songs etc. If I dont place the same value or method of categorization on objects how are you going to tell me youre right and I'm wrong? There is nothing about your categorization that makes you inherently correct. Its just your opinion.

Yeah, and thats why we have IQ tests. Flowers do not categorically go with poetry, songs and painting. Unless you think bridges could also fit in there.

lol.gif

Yeah, and thats why we have IQ tests. Flowers do not categorically go with poetry, songs and painting. Unless you think bridges could also fit in there.
Could be I think bridges go in there as well. The real question is how are you going to prove you are right and i am wrong?

The flower is alive. Poetry, paintings, and songs are not alive.
Depends on your mindset. Poetry, paintings and songs can be alive and give you life. Therefore one can feel that they are alive.
No, poetry, paintings, and songs can not be alive. But yes things that are alive can enjoy art.

lol.gif

No, I meant I was being mean by calling you a retard. :D But you are just wrong. So wrong.

lol.gif

No, I meant I was being mean by calling you a retard. :D But you are just wrong. So wrong.
Denial......I'm right until you prove me wrong.

Depends on your mindset. Poetry, paintings and songs can be alive and give you life. Therefore one can feel that they are alive.
No, poetry, paintings, and songs can not be alive. But yes those that are alive can enjoy them.
Yes they can be alive. Yes those that are alive can enjoy them.

lol.gif

Could be I think bridges go in there as well. The real question is how are you going to prove you are right and i am wrong?

I'll tell you. Because I didn't have to take that test more than once. You're wrong when it comes to categorical organizations. Flowers do not belong in that group set. Period. Wrong.

You're welcome.

lol.gif

Nobody has to prove you wrong. :lol: Everyone knows you are wrong. Now, just stop arguing about it and accept facts. :itsok:

lol.gif

I'll tell you. Because I didn't have to take that test more than once. You're wrong when it comes to categorical organizations. Flowers do not belong in that group set. Period. Wrong.

You're welcome.
You telling me its wrong doesnt suffice. I need someone smarter than you.

lol.gif

Nobody has to prove you wrong. :lol: Everyone knows you are wrong. Now, just stop arguing about it and accept facts. :itsok:
Yes they do. If you cant prove me wrong then I am right. Your view of the world and the way i should categorize things doesnt make you right. It just makes you a follower.

No, poetry, paintings, and songs can not be alive. But yes those that are alive can enjoy them.
Ok. I'll give you that if you call a beautiful girl a work of art, then that artwork is alive. However, the question was pick the item that least fits the other three. The Question wasn't come up with some way to disagree with the test. Which would you pick and why. There is no, "none of the above" answer.

Yes they do. If you cant prove me wrong then I am right. Your view of the world and the way i should categorize things doesnt make you right. It just makes you a follower.

No, you are just silly.

Ok. I'll give you that if you call a beautiful girl a work of art, then that artwork is alive. However, the question was pick the item that least fits the other three. The Question wasn't come up with some way to disagree with the test. Which would you pick and why. There is no, "none of the above" answer.

Herein lies the problem. Who said i was disagreeing with the test? I said the answer is subject to the test makers view of the world as to what is right and what is wrong. Its a way of thinking and inherently bias. I got the answer right on according to the test maker but how are you going to tell me "painting" is the wrong answer when it has more than 5 letters and the others have 5 or less? The word paint also doesnt have an O in it either. Its also the only word that ends in "ing".

No, you are just silly.
No. I'm just smarter and more observant than most of the population.

Forum List

Back