IQ Test: take it

As I clearly stated. The question was to identify the word that least fits the other words. Definition of fit - (of a thing) of a suitable quality, standard, or type to meet the required purpose.

A simple matter of classification isn't so simple when you don't know by which characteristics you're sorting the things.

Not a good analogy. If you can read the debate point enough to get the meaning...

...the point has been made.

Not a good analogy. If you can read the debate point enough to get the meaning...

Your point was not made. The only point that was made is that you dont have a legitimate point as I illustrated. Givens are agreements based on the same methodology of thinking. The definition of a given specifies that it is a known or established fact which implies consent from both parties. No knowledge of... or agreement with.... means its not a given.

Your point was not made. The only point that was made is that you dont have a legitimate point as I illustrated. Givens are agreements based on the same methodology of thinking. The definition of a given specifies that it is a known or established fact which implies consent from both parties. No knowledge of... or agreement with.... means its not a given.
ROFL.. another libtard trying to prove life is a figment of their imagination.

When you divert and deflect you basically proclaim to the world you are unable to address the subject matter at hand. Where is it a given in the question we are discussing that the meaning is more important than the spelling?

When you divert and deflect you basically proclaim to the world you are unable to address the subject matter at hand. Where is it a given in the question we are discussing that the meaning is more important than the spelling?
Your statements have no meaning, but the words are spelled correctly.

Thanks for admitting you cant deal with the question.

Thanks for admitting you cant deal with the question.
Your statement has no meaning but the words are spelled correctly.

Okay, it is true that IQ tests can be hard to pass without cultural knowledge. But this IQ test appears to be geared toward people in the USA and I doubt anyone in the USA would not know the difference between man made art and a flower.

Okay, it is true that IQ tests can be hard to pass without cultural knowledge. But this IQ test appears to be geared toward people in the USA and I doubt anyone in the USA would not know the difference between man made art and a flower.
What do you make of the fact that "painting" is the only word that ends in "ing" and lacks the letter o? That was the first thing I saw when looking at the words.

What do you make of the fact that "painting" is the only word that ends in "ing" and lacks the letter o? That was the first thing I saw when looking at the words.
Do you have Asperger's? I'm not asking that to be insulting, just curious. I would imagine an Asperger's sufferer would need a specially tailored IQ test.

Do you have Asperger's? I'm not asking that to be insulting, just curious. I would imagine an Asperger's sufferer would need a specially tailored IQ test.

:laugh:

No. I'm pretty articulate. I played basketball well enough to get paid for it. That does bring up an interesting point but I still want to hear your take on the fact that the word painting ends in "ing" and lacks the letter "o" which could make it another correct answer.

It's meaningless, imo. You could say the same about the choices where every word starts with s except the word hearing. Wrong is just wrong.

It's meaningless, imo. You could say the same about the choices where every word starts with s except the word hearing. Wrong is just wrong.
Thats true. Wrong is wrong but how do you determine what is wrong? In your opinion its meaningless. In my opinion its a very serious question. What makes my opinion wrong and yours right if there are no facts to verify the truth? There is nothing that makes painting the wrong answer except the test makers opinion. Which again is not a fact.

Thats true. Wrong is wrong but how do you determine what is wrong? In your opinion its meaningless. In my opinion its a very serious question. What makes my opinion wrong and yours right if there are no facts to verify the truth? There is nothing that makes painting the wrong answer except the test makers opinion. Which again is not a fact.
If this were Jeopardy, Alex would laugh you off the stage.

Lol! I wouldn't bother. You can't argue with stupid. :D
What you mean is that when faced with the choice of changing your mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof. In this case you have no proof so instead you deflect and laugh nervously like a sheep that has lost its flock. Why cant you at least prove you are correct?

If this were Jeopardy, Alex would laugh you off the stage.
Fortunately this isnt jeopardy and Alex doesnt really rank in my world. Besides if he cant explain the following question either then I would assume its just nervous laughter. Do you have any logic that explains why "painting" is not a correct answer?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back