Iran Agreement a Diversion from Obamacare Mess?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
We are all waiting with baited breath until November 30 to see if the Obamacare website is going to work. Nah, no one is holding their breath. We all know there is not a chance in hell that anyone can completely enroll and pay for their insurance without getting their social security number stolen and their savings stolen within ten minutes of entering their password.

We can, however make up a betting pool to see who wins the exact day when Obama blames the Iranians on renigging on the deal agreed with our new, efficient Secretary Of State, John Kerry, creating our relations from going oh so friendly to icy cold in a matter of hours.

The response here at home after the late night agreement was announced was cordial at best with commentators and analysts stating that the Iranians couldn't be trusted, some countries saying the deal was bad, where Israel and Saudi Arabia were the most vocal critics.

If the deal with Iran was supposed to be a diversion from the Obamacare mess, it didn't work. Its just two messes to talk about now....

another diversion I see starting to develop is left wing blogs are going start accusing rw radio of lying and try and divert them from obamacare to defending lies.
hope limbaugh and hannity are smart enough to see through it.

another diversion I see starting to develop is left wing blogs are going start accusing rw radio of lying and try and divert them from obamacare to defending lies.
hope limbaugh and hannity are smart enough to see through it.

I hope the radical Liberals don't do that, but it would be expected. We have radicals on both sides and I wish we could cancel them both out. We have gotten ourselves in such a mess with this Obamacare that it's got to take bother parties to come out of it.

We need to work together. We won't let the Democrats do what they did before and have it end up the way it has already. And there is no way we should take the reins and do it alone and revamp healthcare alone.

Perhaps we need to go back to the way it was and start again in two years, knowing where the pitfalls were. It has to be a Committee of twelve where representatives could go to those twelve with ideas and speak before the committee. The program cannot be drawn as quickly as Obamacare was done nor as secretly.

Above all, the people must know what is being done by regular updates. There is so much to say, because so much was done wrong this first time. But above all, money will be considered, prescription drug coverage and people will get coverage for what they need. It may cost, but that will be open and discussed. No big lies or surprises this time.

We can do it.

Iran Agreement a Diversion from Obamacare Mess? The agreement diverts attention, certainly, but if it is a deliberate diversion, it's a good one if it averts military action and slows down Iranian nuclear research.

Iran Agreement a Diversion from Obamacare Mess? The agreement diverts attention, certainly, but if it is a deliberate diversion, it's a good one if it averts military action and slows down Iranian nuclear research.

I don't see it slowing down nuclear research and for the same reason I don't see it averting military action, but I hope I am wrong.

Before Obama leaves office he will start another illegal war with someone to divert attention away from the far left destroying America.

After all Obama is a war monger.

I think that Obamacare itself is ACTUALLY a distraction from THE REAL ISSUE of the earth being sold to aliens and turned into a kind of "outer space" Stucky's knock-off....

... Which is actually a double bluff used to cover for the fact that Obama himself is actually Trayvon Martin!!!

ABRACADABRA!!!

Forum List

Back