🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iran:America has no guts for battle and calls Obama a chicken

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Oh this is swell. Move over Neville Chamberlain. Obama is about to take your place in history.

Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has taunted President Barack Obama, claiming that the U.S. no longer has the guts for battle.

Speaking at an event commemorating the 25th anniversary of the death of his predecessor, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khamenei, the 74-year-old Shiite Muslim cleric proclaimed that 'military attack is not a priority for Americans now.'

He stood on a podium amid banners boasting 'America Cannot Do a Damn Thing' as he reacted to a speech President Obama gave to West Point last week.

article-0-1E75A50F00000578-921_634x421.jpg

Speech: In this picture released by an official website of the office of the Iranian supreme leader, Khamenei waves to the crowd.

He told the group that America has renounced military action

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei claims Obama doesn't have the guts for a military attack | Mail Online

article-0-1E76005D00000578-160_634x380.jpg

Chicken: Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, second from left, called President Obama a chicken in a speech during a ceremony marking the 25th death anniversary of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, founder of the Islamic Republic, in Tehran Wednesday

Last edited:
wind you beef curtains in, you may want to see more body bags but I'm damn sure the Canadian people do not.

Boring....Iran talking like they can do anything ..seriously you are retarded thinking this is news

Of course, he's right, but what would anyone expect him to say?

"We quake in fear at the might of american arms and their iron resolve." :doubt:

And we want to go to war with Iran...why?

I remember how the liberals would panic every six months during the Bush Administration, believing an invasion of Iran was imminent. They would point out that an aircraft carrier group was heading to the Middle East and say, "This is it!"

Every six months. Not realizing that was the normal rotation for carrier battle groups. One leaves, one goes. It cracked me up every time. :lol:

Of course, McCain chanting "bomb bomb Iran" didn't help. Nor did Fox News dipshits pounding on their desks for an invasion of Iran help.

But...why, exactly would we go to war with Iran? Why are the chickenhawks so eager to spill other people's blood in Iran? Its like they believe the military manufactures robot soldiers who never tired or bleed down in the basement of the Pentagon. Robots which can deploy five, six, seven times without getting all fucked up in the head.

You know, I have watched the chickenhawks put their Support Our Troops bumper stickers on their SUVs, and I saw them become apoplectic if a politician wasn't wearing a flag pin. And then after January 20, 2009 I have watched them foam at the mouth about how those same troops are going to round them up and put them in FEMA camps for being Tea Party members. And I have watched them in recent days rip into a returning POW, and his family, like rabid dogs. These chickenhawks treat our troops very disrespectfully.

Try, if you can, to explain in a sane and rational manner why we should invade Iran.

What? They might have nukes?

So did Russia. A lot of nukes. We dealt with THAT without invading. I spent a big chunk of my life serving in the miltary to prevent a Third World War. If we can do that, we can deal with a shithole like Iran.

Last edited:
Oh, so some asshole demagogue in Iran says we are too chicken to invade his country. So that means we should, RIGHT? We can't let someone call us a chicken! NOW WE HAVE TO INVADE!!!!

And when I say "we" should invade, I mean some other guys.

Last edited:
Hey, man. They called you a chicken. You going to let them get away that? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Oh my, how far we have fallen under this Regime.
Contrast John F. Kennedy's Inaugural Speech against Obama's Commencement Speech at West Point:
John F. Kennedy: Inaugural Address. U.S. Inaugural Addresses. 1989
you would volunteer your kids or grandkids?

myself and three of my siblings served, one in the Army in the 50's, myself and two others during Vietnam.

Three of my four Children have served, one has served one tour in Iraq and three in Afghanistan.

I didn't "volunteer' any of them, they volunteered themselves and you're not worth being in their presence. just shut your fucking worthless mouth!!

Well Iran may want to think about the Drone usage, and if President Obama would have the guts to drone them back to the stone age instead of sending troops in...

The Supreme Leader of Iran need to think about that before commenting America or it President is too chicken and tired of war because i can see President Obama using drones to wipe Iran off the map...:doubt:

Well Iran may want to think about the Drone usage, and if President Obama would have the guts to drone them back to the stone age instead of sending troops in...

The Supreme Leader of Iran need to think about that before commenting America or it President is too chicken and tired of war because i can see President Obama using drones to wipe Iran off the map...:doubt:

You are seriously overestimating the capability of drones.

I never said I wanted an invasion. Never have. What the hell is wrong with you left wing whackos?

I dont think that's true. Obama might not. But I think there are alot of us who have plenty of courage to go into battle.

I dont know that it's relevant until Iran does something though. If anything they are afraid to go into battle. Or else they would be doing something

2dqrfx3.jpg

Hey...Obama! Buk-buk-buk-buk!

2vv6drl.jpg

You gonna let him get away with that? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?

kcz0h0.jpg

What did I tell you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back