Iran blames the US for Paris.

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
Iran’s leader says US behind Paris terror attacks: In video produced by the office of Ayatollah Ali Khamenei

Iran’s leader says US behind Paris terror attacks: In video produced by the office of Ayatollah Ali Khamenei
Link?

What the useless fuck is this?

Iran PR against the US

Computer-voiced bullshit. Save it for the kiddy room next time.

In alliance with ISIS, mullahs attempt to save Assad by blaming West for Paris massacre

I should have known, more Zionist propaganda.

The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) is a not for profit press monitoring and analysis organization with headquarters in Washington, D.C. MEMRI publishes and distributes free English language translations of Arabic, Persian, Urdu, Pashto, and Turkish media reports.[1] The institute was co-founded in 1998 by Yigal Carmon, a former Israeli military intelligence officer and Meyrav Wurmser, an Israeli-born American political scientist. MEMRI states that its goal is to "bridge the language gap between the Middle East and the West".[2] Critics charge that it aims to portray the Arab and Muslim world in a negative light, through the production and dissemination of inaccurate translations and by selectively translating views of extremists while deemphasizing or ignoring mainstream opinions.
Middle East Media Research Institute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) is a not for profit press monitoring and analysis organization with headquarters in Washington, D.C. MEMRI publishes and distributes free English language translations of Arabic, Persian, Urdu, Pashto, and Turkish media reports.[1] The institute was co-founded in 1998 by Yigal Carmon, a former Israeli military intelligence officer and Meyrav Wurmser, an Israeli-born American political scientist. MEMRI states that its goal is to "bridge the language gap between the Middle East and the West".[2] Critics charge that it aims to portray the Arab and Muslim world in a negative light, through the production and dissemination of inaccurate translations and by selectively translating views of extremists while deemphasizing or ignoring mainstream opinions.

Zionist propaganda yet I gave you the page of the Iranian Supreme Lead where it originally came from.

You trying to say it was a hack and planned on the Iranian site, yet Iran is claiming it?

Iran benefits, Syria benefits, even ISIS benefits, but it's zionist propaganda? "Da Joos dun it"

What have you been drinking?

Zionist propaganda yet I gave you the page of the Iranian Supreme Lead where it originally came from.

You trying to say it was a hack and planned on the Iranian site, yet Iran is claiming it?

Iran benefits, Syria benefits, even ISIS benefits, but it's zionist propaganda? "Da Joos dun it"

It came from total bullshit, as usual. Next time post something that wasn't created by a couple of Zionists.

It came from total bullshit, as usual. Next time post something that wasn't created by a couple of Zionists.

Khamenei is a zionist? How do you figure?

MEMRI did not create the video, Iran's leader did. That is why I gave you the page.

Iran is Shia, ISIS is primarily Sunni, Iran has been bankrolling and sending fighters to organizations/groups to fight ISIS. Their blaming us is nothing more than their continuing propaganda campaign against the Great Satan (the US).

MEMRI did not create the video, Iran's leader did. That is why I gave you the page.

He's a Persian, an enemy of the Zionists, which is why what you posted is bullshit since it was created two Zionists.

He's a Persian, an enemy of the Zionists, which is why what you posted is bullshit since it was created two Zionists.

KHAMENEI.IR has a Facebook and Twitter as well
Khamenei.ir
Khamenei.ir
Khamenei.ir (@khamenei_ir) | Twitter

Forum List

Back