🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iran, China and Russia to hold joint war games.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
I've said for a long while now that the rest of the world is going to get tired of us thinking we can start wars wherever we want and push around whoever we want.

I've also stated for years that no one is going to do a thing about Iran getting nuclear weapons.

Iran, Russia, China to Hold Joint Wargames in ‘Message to the World’

Why we constantly want to be at war is beyond me. I understand that it is good for Wall Street but that is temporary.

When was the last time the American people got to decide whether or not to go to war?

When was the last time the American people got to decide whether or not to go to war?

I think we agreed to go after those who perpetrated 9/11 but unfortunately that ended up being a ruse as we didn't actually do that. We used it as an excuse for starting a war with Afghanistan and Iraq which morphed into a war with Syria, Libya and Yemen also.

It's getting old......unfortunately now with some that can do something about it.

I've said for a long while now that the rest of the world is going to get tired of us thinking we can start wars wherever we want and push around whoever we want.

I've also stated for years that no one is going to do a thing about Iran getting nuclear weapons.

Why we constantly want to be at war is beyond me. I understand that it is good for Wall Street but that is temporary.
please name the MANY wars we started
...you--like a lot of USMB members, have NO knowledge of military history

I'm done replying to ignorant posts.

I'm done replying to ignorant posts.
as usual--your OP is crap

...pknopp cowardly doesn't want to answer my responses = his OP is crap
he said we start wars !!!
hahahhahaha
WW2, Korea, Vietnam, PG1 and 2 = NOT started by the US
..he has no knowledge of military history

An awful lot of Americans supported the invasion of Iraq in '03.
..it wasn't an invasion..it was in response to Iraq VIOLATING the cease fire rules of PG1--a war IRAQ started --not the US
pknopp doesn't know what he's talking about
Iraq: A Chronology of UN Inspections | Arms Control Association

If we had a valid reason we wouldn't have had to create lies to invade and we would not still be there fighting 18 years later. Those who supposedly broke any cease fire are long gone just as are those who planned 9/11

Would they if they hadn't been lied to?

Yeah I think probably the 9/11 inspired patriotic fervor would have fizzled out real quick if Bush had just said "we want to secure oil interests in Iraq"

So at least some of the push back is justified?

..it wasn't an invasion..it was in response to Iraq VIOLATING the cease fire rules of PG1--a war IRAQ started --not the US

If we had a valid reason we wouldn't have had to create lies to invade and we would not still be there fighting 18 years later. Those who supposedly broke any cease fire are long gone just as are those who planned 9/11
-please read up on cease fires and what they mean

-please read up on cease fires and what they mean

Coward. Why not address my point? If cease fires mean something, why did we create lies to enforce it?

How are we still enforcing it 18 years later? Why can we break any agreement we want whenever we want?

....so after we killed Yamamoto [ who planned the Pearl Harbor Attack ] in 1943, we should have stopped fighting the Japanese????!!

Yeah I think probably the 9/11 inspired patriotic fervor would have fizzled out real quick if Bush had just said "we want to secure oil interests in Iraq"

Seems like a no brainer to me that China, Russia and Iran would react after decades of bullying.

China can go fuck themselves though.

....so after we killed Yamamoto [ who planned the Pearl Harbor Attack ] in 1943, we should have stopped fighting the Japanese????!!

We are fighting people who never did a thing to us.

Seems like a no brainer to me that China, Russia and Iran would react after decades of bullying.

China can go fuck themselves though.

There is nothing we can do to make that happen though.

Forum List

Back