🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iran, China and Russia to hold joint war games.

.....terrorists murdered more Americans in one day than were killed at Pearl Harbor.....that's why we went to Afghanistan .......the terrorists are not just one person or a few.....
Afghanistan didn't attack you.

Afghanistan hasn't attacked anyone but amazingly have held off the Soviet Union and the United States.
..please stop being ridiculous --we are not '''attacking''/etc Afghanistan

.....terrorists murdered more Americans in one day than were killed at Pearl Harbor.....that's why we went to Afghanistan .......the terrorists are not just one person or a few.....
hahhahahah-you people sound like grade schoolers with your arguments
...we are not ''attacking''/etc Afghanistan..and this is also why the war last so long--it's complicated--we are not at war with Afghanistan

Afghanistan hasn't attacked anyone but amazingly have held off the Soviet Union and the United States.
--this is also why the war [ like many ] is complicated and last long/etc

I've said for a long while now that the rest of the world is going to get tired of us thinking we can start wars wherever we want and push around whoever we want.

I've also stated for years that no one is going to do a thing about Iran getting nuclear weapons.

Iran, Russia, China to Hold Joint Wargames in ‘Message to the World’

Why we constantly want to be at war is beyond me. I understand that it is good for Wall Street but that is temporary.

This is the result of the professional state department people not being nearly as smart as they thought they were.

Bombs, missiles falling at record pace in long-running Afghanistan war

Trump administration drops bombs at record pace in Afghanistan war

I've said for a long while now that the rest of the world is going to get tired of us thinking we can start wars wherever we want and push around whoever we want.

I've also stated for years that no one is going to do a thing about Iran getting nuclear weapons.

Iran, Russia, China to Hold Joint Wargames in ‘Message to the World’

Why we constantly want to be at war is beyond me. I understand that it is good for Wall Street but that is temporary.

This is the result of the professional state department people not being nearly as smart as they thought they were.

I think it's that they are far more evil than we realize.

..it wasn't an invasion..it was in response to Iraq VIOLATING the cease fire rules of PG1--a war IRAQ started --not the US
pknopp doesn't know what he's talking about
Iraq: A Chronology of UN Inspections | Arms Control Association

If we had a valid reason we wouldn't have had to create lies to invade and we would not still be there fighting 18 years later. Those who supposedly broke any cease fire are long gone just as are those who planned 9/11
-please read up on cease fires and what they mean

Coward. Why not address my point? If cease fires mean something, why did we create lies to enforce it?

How are we still enforcing it 18 years later? Why can we break any agreement we want whenever we want?
''coward''--hahahhahaha
.....plain and simple--the Iraqis hindered weapons inspectors --UNDENIABLE = violation of the cease fire

We had to get the inspectors out of the country so we could invade. They were inspecting right up until we forced them out.

They found nothing because there was nothing to find. We considered them failing because they found nothing.
hahahah--you just FKD up!!!!!! - they didn't have to find anything...one of the rules of the cease fire was weapons inspections --and the Iraqis hindered them = more than enough reason to end the cease fire
hahhahahahhahahah

Bombs, missiles falling at record pace in long-running Afghanistan war

Trump administration drops bombs at record pace in Afghanistan war
and?? that's what happens in wars !! bombs and missiles

If we had a valid reason we wouldn't have had to create lies to invade and we would not still be there fighting 18 years later. Those who supposedly broke any cease fire are long gone just as are those who planned 9/11

Coward. Why not address my point? If cease fires mean something, why did we create lies to enforce it?

How are we still enforcing it 18 years later? Why can we break any agreement we want whenever we want?
''coward''--hahahhahaha
.....plain and simple--the Iraqis hindered weapons inspectors --UNDENIABLE = violation of the cease fire

We had to get the inspectors out of the country so we could invade. They were inspecting right up until we forced them out.

They found nothing because there was nothing to find. We considered them failing because they found nothing.
hahahah--you just FKD up!!!!!! - they didn't have to find anything...one of the rules of the cease fire was weapons inspections --and the Iraqis hindered them = more than enough reason to end the cease fire
hahhahahahhahahah

No, the inspectors inspected every place they wanted to inspect.

''coward''--hahahhahaha

hahhahahahhahahah

you sure do prove you are ignorant of the facts:
Baghdad agreed to these conditions but for eight years deceived, obstructed, and threatened international inspectors sent to dismantle and verify the destruction of its banned programs.

''coward''--hahahhahaha

hahhahahahhahahah

you sure do prove you are ignorant of the facts:
Baghdad agreed to these conditions but for eight years deceived, obstructed, and threatened international inspectors sent to dismantle and verify the destruction of its banned programs.

You use them as your source. I hope you support the rest of their positions also. I kinda doubt it.

Forum List

Back