🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iran, China and Russia to hold joint war games.

An awful lot of Americans supported the invasion of Iraq in '03.

Would they if they hadn't been lied to?

Yeah I think probably the 9/11 inspired patriotic fervor would have fizzled out real quick if Bush had just said "we want to secure oil interests in Iraq"

So at least some of the push back is justified?

Seems like a no brainer to me that China, Russia and Iran would react after decades of bullying.

China can go fuck themselves though.

There is nothing we can do to make that happen though.

Supposedly patriotic "anti-communist" mainstream "conservatives" and their religious adoration of corporations and free markets enabled an evil entity like China to grow into a global superpower.

Would they if they hadn't been lied to?

Yeah I think probably the 9/11 inspired patriotic fervor would have fizzled out real quick if Bush had just said "we want to secure oil interests in Iraq"

So at least some of the push back is justified?

Seems like a no brainer to me that China, Russia and Iran would react after decades of bullying.

China can go fuck themselves though.

There is nothing we can do to make that happen though.

Supposedly patriotic "anti-communist" mainstream "conservatives" and their religious adoration of corporations and free markets enabled an evil entity like China to grow into a global superpower.

Interesting how that happened and then they blame the "liberals".

When was the last time the American people got to decide whether or not to go to war?
..it wasn't an invasion..it was in response to Iraq VIOLATING the cease fire rules of PG1--a war IRAQ started --not the US
pknopp doesn't know what he's talking about
Iraq: A Chronology of UN Inspections | Arms Control Association

If we had a valid reason we wouldn't have had to create lies to invade and we would not still be there fighting 18 years later. Those who supposedly broke any cease fire are long gone just as are those who planned 9/11
....so after we killed Yamamoto [ who planned the Pearl Harbor Attack ] in 1943, we should have stopped fighting the Japanese????!!

We are fighting people who never did a thing to us.
.....terrorists murdered more Americans in one day than were killed at Pearl Harbor.....that's why we went to Afghanistan .......the terrorists are not just one person or a few.....
...let me tell you something---wars are not fight over night..ESPECIALLY complicated wars like the War on Terror----it is a never ending battle because of the complexity

..it wasn't an invasion..it was in response to Iraq VIOLATING the cease fire rules of PG1--a war IRAQ started --not the US

If we had a valid reason we wouldn't have had to create lies to invade and we would not still be there fighting 18 years later. Those who supposedly broke any cease fire are long gone just as are those who planned 9/11
....so after we killed Yamamoto [ who planned the Pearl Harbor Attack ] in 1943, we should have stopped fighting the Japanese????!!

.....terrorists murdered more Americans in one day than were killed at Pearl Harbor.....that's why we went to Afghanistan .......the terrorists are not just one person or a few.....
...let me tell you something---wars are not fight over night..ESPECIALLY complicated wars like the War on Terror----it is a never ending battle because of the complexity

You can't kill an idea.

Funny how we were able to defeat Germany and Japan in 4 years but here we are 18 years later spinning our wheels accomplishing nothing. We are accomplishing nothing because it was all a lie.

We were attacked on 9/11 also because we would not mind our own business. We armed, trained and funded the "terrorists" we now say we must defeat but oddly we are still arming them.

It's all a lie.

When was the last time the American people got to decide whether or not to go to war?

-please read up on cease fires and what they mean

Coward. Why not address my point? If cease fires mean something, why did we create lies to enforce it?

How are we still enforcing it 18 years later? Why can we break any agreement we want whenever we want?
''coward''--hahahhahaha
.....plain and simple--the Iraqis hindered weapons inspectors --UNDENIABLE = violation of the cease fire

The war on terror was yet another made up policy by a lawless government, to enrich the rich.

Funny how we were able to defeat Germany and Japan in 4 years but here we are 18 years later spinning our wheels accomplishing nothing. We are accomplishing nothing because it was all a lie.

We were attacked on 9/11 also because we would not mind our own business. We armed, trained and funded the "terrorists" we now say we must defeat but oddly we are still arming them.

It's all a lie.
.....hahahha--as I've said, you have no knowledge of military history/etc
1. Germany and Japan were totally defeated and gave unconditional surrender
2. the War on Terror is much more complicated--it never ends --you CAN'T end it
..I don't have time now--gotta go--but will be back
ahahahhahah

You can't kill an idea.

They are also not doing anything we would not do. If another country invaded us, we would fight back. The British considered the forces that countered them as terrorist because we would not come out in the open and fight like they were used to.

One can not consider people defending their country from invaders "terrorists".

It's all a lie.
ahahahhahah

Right, you are arguing for a never ending war with nothing to win.

Coward. Why not address my point? If cease fires mean something, why did we create lies to enforce it?

How are we still enforcing it 18 years later? Why can we break any agreement we want whenever we want?
''coward''--hahahhahaha
.....plain and simple--the Iraqis hindered weapons inspectors --UNDENIABLE = violation of the cease fire

We had to get the inspectors out of the country so we could invade. They were inspecting right up until we forced them out.

They found nothing because there was nothing to find. We considered them failing because they found nothing.

It's all a lie.
ahahahhahah

And a lot to lose. Americans are under assault by their government.

Constant war aboard ALWAYS leads to tyranny at home. ALWAYS!

''coward''--hahahhahaha

We had to get the inspectors out of the country so we could invade. They were inspecting right up until we forced them out.

They found nothing because there was nothing to find. We considered them failing because they found nothing.
In a sane nation, the war criminal W would be in solitary confinement at Supermax for his crimes. Ears should be in the cell next him.

It's all a lie.
ahahahhahah

And a lot to lose. Americans are under assault by their government.

Constant war aboard ALWAYS leads to tyranny at home. ALWAYS!

Yep, look at all the crap the government is doing here and using the excuse "terrorism".

''coward''--hahahhahaha

In a sane nation, the war criminal W would be in solitary confinement at Supermax for his crimes. Ears should be in the cell next him.

Bush, Cheney, Obama, Hillary, Graham, McCain and a long list of others that now includes Trump deserve nothing better than to rot in hell for what they have done.

Afghanistan didn't attack you.

Afghanistan didn't attack you.

Afghanistan hasn't attacked anyone but amazingly have held off the Soviet Union and the United States.

Forum List

Back