Iran fires missiles into Syria with Death to America on them.

We will respond if provoked............

Iran is a known sponsor of terror.......across the entire region...........Attacking the Golan Heights and IDF positions got a response........if they push the envelope.........they will be destroyed..............

Enough blood in the region...............they need to knock it off.

Anyone who thinks Iran with no nukes, is more of a threat to World peace, than Israel with nukes running to the U.S.A with even more Nukes?????????
Well, must be a bit bonkers, to say the very least.

Iran is a threat to the civilized world. Can't wait for the people to rise up and hang the mullahs.

Not really, more like Iran is a threat because it's being backed up by Russia, and China.

Iran none the less is less of a threat than Israel, simply because Israel has nukes, and Iran does not.

Besides, Israel has actually killed more people since 1948, than Iran has.

Iran was pretty peaceful until rather recently, actually.

Even most of those they killed were Iraqis as Saddam Hussein propped up by the U.S.A had attacked Iran.

I certainly don't count those killings as anything much at all, they're self defense..

Unlike Israel shooting into crowds with Massacres from Deir Yassin until Friday.

Iran is a threat to the civilized world. Israel isn't.

Will you weep when the mullahs are overthrown?
The younger generation of Iran..........are tired of the Mullahs there...........their economy is crumbling and they are headed for a civil war.

The Mullahs are like mega-Trump's all talk, and little action.

Iran has killed less than Israel, and especially the U.S.A since 1948.

Iran is a known sponsor of terror.......across the entire region...........Attacking the Golan Heights and IDF positions got a response........if they push the envelope.........they will be destroyed..............

Anyone who thinks Iran with no nukes, is more of a threat to World peace, than Israel with nukes running to the U.S.A with even more Nukes?????????

Iran is a threat to the civilized world. Can't wait for the people to rise up and hang the mullahs.

Not really, more like Iran is a threat because it's being backed up by Russia, and China.

Iran none the less is less of a threat than Israel, simply because Israel has nukes, and Iran does not.

Even most of those they killed were Iraqis as Saddam Hussein propped up by the U.S.A had attacked Iran.

I certainly don't count those killings as anything much at all, they're self defense..

Unlike Israel shooting into crowds with Massacres from Deir Yassin until Friday.

Hahaha, yeah right, Iran has no nukes, and Israel has nukes, but Iran is the threat to Israel, sure.

Iran with no Nukes also must be some dire threat to civilized countries like France, UK, and the U.S.A with Nukes, oh yeah?????????????

As I had mentioned, it's only because of Iran being backed up by Russia, and China that it becomes much of a threat, as this alliance has much more power than just Iran by it's self.

Hahaha, yeah right, Iran has no nukes,

Thank goodness. If they ever get them, they'll kill millions.

but Iran is the threat to Israel, sure.

A threat to Israel, a threat to Europe, a threat to the US, a threat to Saudi Arabia.

The younger generation of Iran..........are tired of the Mullahs there...........their economy is crumbling and they are headed for a civil war.

They lost the land because they lost the Wars........6 day War specifically.........

Iran fired first..............the IDF will return fire........we have Israel's back with Trump...........Iran needs to stand the hell down.

Iran's a bit of a menace, sure, what about Israel, and the U.S.A, though?

Who fired first.............they attacked..........IDF responded..........I guarantee you IDF hit the mark..........

Don't attack Israel...........and then you don't get hit back.........what is their purpose for firing.......is it to start a War...........

It's on them.
USS Liberty. Got a code ? I think a response is due

Who fired first.............they attacked..........IDF responded..........I guarantee you IDF hit the mark..........

Don't attack Israel...........and then you don't get hit back.........what is their purpose for firing.......is it to start a War...........

It's on them.
And every time the 6 day War gets mentioned.........the USS liberty gets mentioned............

Egypt and Syria got their asses handed to them.

So you'll cry a lot when the mullahs swing?

Hahaha, yeah right, Iran has no nukes, and Israel has nukes, but Iran is the threat to Israel, sure.

Iran with no Nukes also must be some dire threat to civilized countries like France, UK, and the U.S.A with Nukes, oh yeah?????????????

As I had mentioned, it's only because of Iran being backed up by Russia, and China that it becomes much of a threat, as this alliance has much more power than just Iran by it's self.

A threat to Israel, a threat to Europe, a threat to the US, a threat to Saudi Arabia.

Iran isn't a stand alone a threat to anyone as of now.

Where do you get these bizarre views from?

Thank goodness, they'll kill millions?
You mean they'd be like Americans, and, or Germans AHEM like your own dubious, violent, predator heritages?

Iran isn't stand alone a threat to anyone as of now.

You mean they'd be like Americans, and, or Germans AHEM like your own dubious, violent, predator heritages?
They don't attack Israel or provoke us they can live............attack and provoke and they will die.

It's on them.
And every time the 6 day War gets mentioned.........the USS liberty gets mentioned............

Israel fired the first shots in the 6 Day War, in Operation Focus.

They don't attack Israel or provoke us they can live............attack and provoke and they will die.

Why was it when Hutus in Rwanda, or Janjaweed in Darfur comitted actual genocide, the U.S.A hardly blinked?

Now, all of a sudden Israel with Nukes, can't take care of it's self against Iran with no Nukes?

As I stated, it's Russia, and China support of Iran which is the real true threat.

HOWEVER, no one gave two sh(ts when Russia threatened Poland a few years back, for taking down Soviet memorials?

It seems the U.S.A has a lot of delusional Zionists, who care more about Israel than America.

It's on them.

Egyptian forces and Syrian forces were massed and prepared to attack........Israel wasn't going to let them mass up and attack first.........Egypt was bragging about how it was about to destroy Israel................

In 4 days the IDF took out the opposing air forces and routed their forces ............Damascus was looking down the barrel of IDF forces........and surviving Egyptian forces were surrounded ...........but the Israel didn't finish them........all they had to say was fire.

Why was it when Hutus in Rwanda, or Janjaweed in Darfur comitted actual genocide, the U.S.A hardly blinked?

Now, all of a sudden Israel with Nukes, can't take care of it's self against Iran with no Nukes?

As I stated, it's Russia, and China support of Iran which is the real true threat.

HOWEVER, no one gave two sh(ts when Russia threatened Poland a few years back, for taking down Soviet memorials?

It seems the U.S.A has a lot of delusional Zionists, who care more about Israel than America.
We have backed Israel since they began.....and will continue to do so.............

Iran supports terrorism around the region...........and I SAY AGAIN...........they fired first..........the IDF responded............

It's on them.

Egyptian forces and Syrian forces were massed and prepared to attack........Israel wasn't going to let them mass up and attack first.........Egypt was bragging about how it was about to destroy Israel................

In 4 days the IDF took out the opposing air forces and routed their forces ............Damascus was looking down the barrel of IDF forces........and surviving Egyptian forces were surrounded ...........but the Israel didn't finish them........all they had to say was fire.

So, it sounds like the IDF can take care of Iran, no?

Why do we have to help Israel with Nukes, against Iran with no Nukes?
Yes since the 6 Day War, now Israel has Nukes, and Iran doesn't.

Israel still attacked first, that means they initiated the actual war, don't you grasp it?

Israel in it's self is an outrage, it's a bunch of Yiddish (German speakers) who stole land from Arab Muslims, and Arab Christians who had a majority there, and owned more land vs Jews.

Heh...Trump vowed to attack Iran if they so much as shook their fists at the Navy's big beautiful boats.

It's on them.

"A head for an eye"

We have backed Israel since they began.....and will continue to do so.............

Iran supports terrorism around the region...........and I SAY AGAIN...........they fired first..........the IDF responded............

It's a toss up who's done more damage against the U.S.A, Israel, or Iran.

Exactly why the Iran vs Israel situation should be met with neutrality.

Especially, considering Israel has Nukes, and Iran does not.

Nevermind that the U.S.A getting rid of Saddam Hussein actually helped Iran expand it's Shiite proxies into Iraq.

Exactly why Neocons should be laughed at on foreign affairs.

It's on them.

"A head for an eye"
They had better not push us with Trump in office.......it will not bode well for them...........and the IDF knows how to take care of business.

Agree with the first. Dont hold your breath waiting for the second.

Agree with the first. Dont hold your breath waiting for the second.
Actually..........they are headed for a civil war...........but I don't think the younger generation there is really ready to take on the Republican Guard.

Forum List

Back