Iran nuclear facility hacked?

Mysterious blackout? Alright, who the fuck forgot to pay the electric bill?

How many Iranians does it take to change a light bulb? Apparently one more than they got.

And what is known about a base in, say, Turkmenistan? Where is it located, a number of perssonel etc?

Just a small air force team has managed US aircraft refueling and that kind of thing there in Turkmenistan over the years.

Though other bases have been known to be occupied by thousands of US troops, depending on what's going on.
It was Uzbekistan. There was (still is?) some kind of transportation center used to send cargos for American troops in Afghanistan.

Only Kyrgyzstan had what may be called a military base. Not far from its capital Bishkek. But it was closed, iirc.

I have no doubt the Mossad, in collusion with the CIA, is responsible for the blackout and several other mysterious problems at the nuclear facility. . ... :cool:

I dunno, but they need to get their goshed darned country away from all of our bases.

ENVZYf7VAAUzgi5.jpg

I tell ya. Some people...

lol those aren't all 'base', for one, so the Big Dramatic Pictorial is only effective on the conspiracy nuts.

Forum List

Back