Iran Nuke Debacle- Now What Happens?

Obama wants to control ammo and guns to save American lives. Then why would we not continue to control the funds of Iran in efforts to achieve the same result, save the lives of Americans?

-Geaux

With the deal that gives Iran 150+ billion dollars my question to you is,

What do yo think they'll do with the money?

Do you think that maybe they will have a change in heart as a result of Obama's gift?

Or do you think they'll use the money to continue the finance of terrorism abroad, for which they lead the world?

I mean, it is documented the IED's that killed and maimed our troops in Iraq were of Iranian origin.

So again, what will they do with the money? Maybe they'll open some abortion clinics or gay hostiles?

Inquiring minds want to know

-Geaux

That's not a gift. It's giving them their own money back that was frozen in America since the Carter years.

Meanwhile the Iranians are complying with the agreement and have started getting rid of their nuclear material.

Iran cuts uranium gas stockpile, complies with interim nuclear deal – IAEA — RT News

Iran complies with its obligation under nuclear deal: IAEA | Business Standard News

Just yesterday it was reported that the nuclear material is now being shipped out of Iran.

Iran complies with nuclear deal | MSNBC

But what about my question? What do you think they will do with the 159 billion dollars? Think any of it will go towards terrorism that murders Americans?

-Geaux

I don't deal with unknowns nor do I make predictions.

I deal with facts.

The facts are, that money isn't a gift. It's giving them back their own money.

Hummmm where have I heard that before?

Oh yes that's right, when republicans talk about taxes. They're just giving people back their own money.

The facts are, they can do whatever they want with their own money..

Where have I heard that before?

Oh yes that's right, from republicans when they talk about conservatives who spend billions to buy elections or billions to gain monopolies in business.

Iran can do whatever they want with their own money.

I can't make any predictions on how they will use it. We just have to wait and see. Time will tell.

However after months of people like you screaming that Obama was giving Iran a nuclear bomb and Obama was selling our country out blah blah, we now see Iran getting rid of their nuclear material and complying with the treaty.

The goal was to prevent them from having a nuclear bomb and refining nuclear material. So far it seems to be working.

All without violence or war.

[QUOTE="Dana7360, post: 13142300, member:

But what about my question? What do you think they will do with the 159 billion dollars? Think any of it will go towards terrorism that murders Americans?

-Geaux

There never has been any, none at all.
I defy you to name one attack on any Americans where America did not start the conflict first.
I'll save you the bother, there aren't any.

Attacks against aggressive forces aren't terrorism.

Do you think that maybe they will have a change in heart as a result of Obama's gift?

Or do you think they'll use the money to continue the finance of terrorism abroad, for which they lead the world?

I mean, it is documented the IED's that killed and maimed our troops in Iraq were of Iranian origin.

So again, what will they do with the money? Maybe they'll open some abortion clinics or gay hostiles?

-Geaux

That's not a gift. It's giving them their own money back that was frozen in America since the Carter years.

Meanwhile the Iranians are complying with the agreement and have started getting rid of their nuclear material.

Iran cuts uranium gas stockpile, complies with interim nuclear deal – IAEA — RT News

Iran complies with its obligation under nuclear deal: IAEA | Business Standard News

Just yesterday it was reported that the nuclear material is now being shipped out of Iran.

-Geaux

I deal with facts.

Oh yes that's right, when republicans talk about taxes. They're just giving people back their own money.

Oh yes that's right, from republicans when they talk about conservatives who spend billions to buy elections or billions to gain monopolies in business.

I can't make any predictions on how they will use it. We just have to wait and see. Time will tell.

However after months of people like you screaming that Obama was giving Iran a nuclear bomb and Obama was selling our country out blah blah, we now see Iran getting rid of their nuclear material and complying with the treaty.

The goal was to prevent them from having a nuclear bomb and refining nuclear material. So far it seems to be working.

Ok- Since you deal in facts. Please read the following information on how it is FACT that Iran is the #1 sponsor of terrorism abroad. FACT

Now with that out of the way, do you think any of the 159 billion will go towards the continued slaughter of Americans?

-Geaux
================

Democratic Senator Blasts Iran Deal for Funding Terrorism

Sen. Joe Manchin (D., W.V.) explained his decision to oppose the Iran nuclear deal on Thursday, saying the deal will fund terrorism and pave a slow path to an Iranian nuclear bomb.

“I cannot in good conscience agree to Iran receiving up to $100 billion in funds that everyone knows will be used, at least in some part, to continue funding terrorism and destabilizing the Middle East,” Sen. Manchin said.

Under the nuclear deal, Iran agrees to pause its nuclear program for 15 years in exchange for a windfall of funds and sanctions relief on its banks, ballistic missile program, nuclear scientists, and military commanders.

Iran, which is the largest state sponsor of terrorism, will be able to use the money it receives to fund its terrorist proxies across the Middle East, as President Obama has admitted. Iran sends millions in financial and military aid each year to designated terrorist organizations like Hamas and Hezbollah.

-Geaux

-Geaux

I deal with facts.

Yea, Americans will continue to die at the hands of Iranian. No violence there huh?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

I deal with facts.

Ok- Since you deal in facts. Please read the following information on how it is FACT that Iran is the #1 sponsor of terrorism abroad. FACT

Now with that out of the way, do you think any of the 159 billion will go towards the continued slaughter of Americans?

-Geaux
================

Sen. Joe Manchin (D., W.V.) explained his decision to oppose the Iran nuclear deal on Thursday, saying the deal will fund terrorism and pave a slow path to an Iranian nuclear bomb.

“I cannot in good conscience agree to Iran receiving up to $100 billion in funds that everyone knows will be used, at least in some part, to continue funding terrorism and destabilizing the Middle East,” Sen. Manchin said.

Under the nuclear deal, Iran agrees to pause its nuclear program for 15 years in exchange for a windfall of funds and sanctions relief on its banks, ballistic missile program, nuclear scientists, and military commanders.

Iran, which is the largest state sponsor of terrorism, will be able to use the money it receives to fund its terrorist proxies across the Middle East, as President Obama has admitted. Iran sends millions in financial and military aid each year to designated terrorist organizations like Hamas and Hezbollah.

What fact did I deny?

That the money that Iran is getting wasn't a gift? That's not a fact. It's a lie. It's their own money being given back to them.

I never said they weren't involved with terrorism. You brought that up. However please give me credible proof that Iran has attacked America or committed an act of terrorism on America. It's just not happened.

If you want to deny that the treaty didn't force Iran to get rid of their nuclear material and stop working towards making a nuclear bomb you would again be wrong.

I just proved that they are complying with the treaty.

Isn't that the point? For them not to have the ability to make a nuclear bomb?

Well Obama made sure that isn't going to happen and he did it without any violence or war.

You can make all the excuses you want but they're nothing but excuses and meaningless.

Keep being afraid of people thousands of miles from you who can't do anything to harm you. Run and hide in your closet or under your bed! We all know what cowards you people are. You're afraid of your own shadow.

Those of us who aren't cowards and are mature adults will continue to watch as the world becomes more safe without Iran having nuclear material or bombs.

-Geaux

-Geaux

I deal with facts.

Yea, Americans will continue to die at the hands of Iranian. No violence there huh?

-Geaux

What Iranians are killing Americans and where are they doing it?

Keep in mind any far right website is not credible and honest.

Provide credible and honest proof or you're just spewing more lies.

-Geaux

-Geaux

I deal with facts.

-Geaux

Typical LIV you are. This is just one example.

-Geaux

FBI and DEA agents have disrupted a plot to commit a "significant terrorist act in the United States" tied to Iran, federal officials told ABC News today.

Iran 'Directed' D.C. Terror Plot, U.S. Says

-Geaux

I deal with facts.

-Geaux

-Geaux

FBI and DEA agents have disrupted a plot to commit a "significant terrorist act in the United States" tied to Iran, federal officials told ABC News today.

He asked for a plot against Americans. That was a plot several years ago against ambassadors from the Middle East.

The Obama administration and its negotiating partners have described their nuclear deal with Iran as the best way to prevent Tehran from getting a bomb over the next decade.

But recent events have raised questions about another issue not covered in the agreement: Iran’s aggression in the Middle East.

Indeed, Iran has shown no signs of retracting its meddling in the region since the accord was announced.

The newest concern comes from Israel, which is alleging that Iran sponsored rocket attacks into its territory from Syria last week.

According to Politico, Israeli diplomats filed a formal complaint with the U.S. and its partners in the July 14 nuclear deal, charging Iran with “an indiscriminate and premeditated terrorist attack against Israeli territory without any provocation.”

“This incident doesn’t surprise me in the least, because the Iranians have made no effort whatsoever to hold back since the deal was announced,” said Daniel Pipes, president of the Middle East Forum.

“It’s perfectly consistent with their extremely aggressive stance that they’ve always had.”

Iran’s Support for Terrorism, and How it Relates to Nuclear Deal

The agreement wasn't worth the paper it was written on and anyone with a brain knew that.

Apparently douchbag in the WH and his ass licker Kerry couldn't figure that out.

How many of our tax dollars are now in Iran paying for the continuation of their nuclear program??
No I think they knew that. They just didnt care. Now Obama can say he got an agreement with Iran on nuclear weapons.
The fact that the agreement will do nothing but aid Iran is irrelevant. Because with them it's all about intentions, not results. Obama is the first person to get the Nobel Peace Prize for his intentions, rather than for anything he actually did.

The agreement wasn't worth the paper it was written on and anyone with a brain knew that.

So far, it's been worth 25,000 pounds of uranium being taken out of Iran.

Hope you find a brain soon.

The fact that the agreement will do nothing but aid Iran is irrelevant.

Did you, like, slap your hands over your eyes when you came to all the posts about the 25,000 pounds of uranium Iran just surrendered in honor of the agreement, willfully blind monkey?

3003zix.jpg

Do you know they've just shipped out most or all of their low grade uranium to Russia as part of this deal?

That makes them even less likely to be able to create the bomb the foolish were saying they were after.

More people have been killed by Iran as a result of their terror abroad than any nuke to date.

-Geaux

Except America's nukes used against Japan.

Well, they should have surrendered.

Iran will probably spend a good chunk of money fighting ISISBOOMBAH for us.

-Geaux

I deal with facts.

-Geaux

-Geaux

He asked for a plot against Americans. That was a plot several years ago against ambassadors from the Middle East.
It was 5 years ago. And you guys talk about Bush 8 years ago. Lol

-Geaux

I deal with facts.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Ok- Since you guys still talk about Bush from 8 years ago, lets build on my previous link which was 4 years ago.

I can tell by the responses you think Iran is of no concern relative to terrorism and the killing of Americans. I'm sure they'll use the money for good deed.. Jeeezzzzzz

For your reference

On July 2012, the United States State Department released a report on terrorism around the world in 2011. The report states that "Iran remained an active state sponsor of terrorism in 2011 and increased its terrorist-related activity" and that "Iran also continued to provide financial, material, and logistical support for terrorist and militant groups throughout the Middle East and Central Asia." The report states that Iran has continued to provide "lethal support, including weapons, training, funding, and guidance, to Iraqi Shia militant groups targeting U.S. and Iraqi forces, as well as civilians," despite pledging to support the stabilization of Iraq, and that the Qods Force provided training to the Taliban in Afghanistan on "small unit tactics, small arms, explosives, and indirect fire weapons, such as mortars, artillery, and rockets."

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Except America's nukes used against Japan.

Well, they should have surrendered.

Agreed.
I didn't say I objected to the use of the bombs, just the supposed fact that Iranian terrorists have killed more people than them.
In fact, Iran has funded no terrorists, but has funded freedom fighters who's goal was to remove America and Israel from the middle east.

The report states that Iran has continued to provide "lethal support, including weapons, training, funding, and guidance, to Iraqi Shia militant groups targeting U.S. and Iraqi forces

Targeting invading US forces isn't terrorism, it's the act of freedom fighters such as the French resistance.
You might very well not like the group you're fighting, but the US troops are an invading force, so are legitimate targets.
Blame your government if they get injured or killed, but the defending force.

Iran is also the only major ground force attacking the US armed ISIS fighters in Iraq and Syria.

Obama wants to control ammo and guns to save American lives. Then why would we not continue to control the funds of Iran in efforts to achieve the same result, save the lives of Americans?

-Geaux

That's silly.
The interference in Iran and other countries is what's killing Americans.
If you stopped fucking about, they'd have no reason to want to kill you.

I can tell by the responses you think Iran is of no concern relative to terrorism and the killing of Americans.
Not so. You thought wrong. Everyone knows Iran is a threat. That's exactly why this agreement was sought, to keep them from acquiring nuclear weapons because they are such a threat.

The US, including Reagan, made many treaties and agreements with the Soviet Union which was a nation that was an actual existential threat to the US.

Just because we make a treaty or agreement with an adversary doesn't mean we think they are the cat's pajamas, dumbass.

The nature of any treaty is that both sides get something out of the deal. It speaks to your low intelligence that all of this must be explained to you.

Making an agreement with Iran is no different. And it must just burn your shorts that Iran is honoring the agreement by shipping 25,000 pounds of uranium out of their country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back