Iran Nuke Debacle- Now What Happens?

The fact that the agreement will do nothing but aid Iran is irrelevant

The deal will aid Iran because the US sanction will get dropped.
However, these no downside for anyone as the sanctions have stopped a weapons program that hasn't existed for years, and didn't get much past first base anyway.

America saves a lot of the $ Billions it spends ringing Iran with troops and massively expensive hardware, all there to attack a country that can't attack America.

Given there is zero threat to America, and never was, the question is ....

What were the US troops there at all?

With the deal that gives Iran 150+ billion dollars my question to you is,

What do yo think they'll do with the money?

Do you think that maybe they will have a change in heart as a result of Obama's gift?

Or do you think they'll use the money to continue the finance of terrorism abroad, for which they lead the world?

I mean, it is documented the IED's that killed and maimed our troops in Iraq were of Iranian origin.

So again, what will they do with the money? Maybe they'll open some abortion clinics or gay hostiles?

Inquiring minds want to know

-Geaux
Ezekiel 38-39.

The US, including Reagan, made many treaties and agreements with the Soviet Union which was a nation that was an actual existential threat to the US.

You have to get real here.
The US made a deal with the Soviet union in 1962 about the Cuban missiles.
As you know, the missile installations in Cuba were a direct response to the US nukes in Turkey (1959-63), escalated by the deployment of the Jupiter system in 1962, and the mess known as the Bay of pigs, when the US directed invasion of Cuba was destroyed.
The Soviets agreed to remove the missiles in Cuba when America promised to remove its nukes from Turkey.
The Cuban missiles were advertised by America as nasty Soviet aggression, but were in fact a response to a US backed attempted invasion and US nuclear missiles threatening the Soviets.

We're seeing the same again with Iran, but this time the "nasty enemy of America" has no ability to hit back.

My question remains.

Why does America spend so much of Joe Taxpayer's cash on surrounding a country that is zero threat to you?

However, these no downside for anyone as the sanctions have stopped a weapons program that hasn't existed for years, and didn't get much past first base anyway.

America saves a lot of the $ Billions it spends ringing Iran with troops and massively expensive hardware, all there to attack a country that can't attack America.

What were the US troops there at all?
Givwn that you are a confirmed anti semite and general dumbshit your input here is ignored.

Givwn that you are a confirmed anti semite and general dumbshit your input here is ignored.

Why is asking about a US blockade anti Semitic?
Are you saying this is all being done to support Israel?

Do you think that maybe they will have a change in heart as a result of Obama's gift?

Or do you think they'll use the money to continue the finance of terrorism abroad, for which they lead the world?

I mean, it is documented the IED's that killed and maimed our troops in Iraq were of Iranian origin.

So again, what will they do with the money? Maybe they'll open some abortion clinics or gay hostiles?

-Geaux

You don't think Iran is hostile to gays already? :lol:

The word is "hostel".

The report states that Iran has continued to provide "lethal support, including weapons, training, funding, and guidance, to Iraqi Shia militant groups targeting U.S. and Iraqi forces

Targeting invading US forces isn't terrorism, it's the act of freedom fighters such as the French resistance.
You might very well not like the group you're fighting, but the US troops are an invading force, so are legitimate targets.
Blame your government if they get injured or killed, but the defending force.

Iran is also the only major ground force attacking the US armed ISIS fighters in Iraq and Syria.

When did we invade Iran? Last time I recall, it was in 1980 and didn't turn out well for us when we tried to rescue our hostages.

The Kurds do not have a major ground force fighting ISIS? What about Iraq?

-Geaux

The word is "hostel".

No shit Sherlock.

-Geaux

The report states that Iran has continued to provide "lethal support, including weapons, training, funding, and guidance, to Iraqi Shia militant groups targeting U.S. and Iraqi forces

Targeting invading US forces isn't terrorism, it's the act of freedom fighters such as the French resistance.
You might very well not like the group you're fighting, but the US troops are an invading force, so are legitimate targets.
Blame your government if they get injured or killed, but the defending force.

Iran is also the only major ground force attacking the US armed ISIS fighters in Iraq and Syria.

When did we invade Iran? Last time I recall, it was in 1980 and didn't turn out well for us when we tried to rescue our hostages.

And Iran had nothing to do with the failed mission, other than its crappy weather

-Geaux

So...most of the frozen asset money won't go to the Iranian government.

And...falling oil prices are denying a lot of revenue to the Iranian government.

Plus...the Iranian economy has become so wrecked, and has contracted so much, they have had to devalue the shit out of the rial.

Now...the Iranians have surrendered 25,000 pounds of enriched uranium in accordance with the agreement.

The pants shitters are once again speaking out of their runny asses.

What were the US troops there at all
?

What on earth are you yammering about?

-Geaux

The word is "hostel".

No shit Sherlock.

-Geaux

Who pissed in your cornflakes?

-Geaux

The word is "hostel".

No shit Sherlock.

-Geaux

Who pissed in your cornflakes?
:booze:

So simple.

Even if Iran uses any extra 'funds' they get for terrorism and we discover they are responsible for particular events, it will sure as hell be easier to deal with them if they don't have atomic or nuclear weapons.

And Israel, who does have nuclear weapons, is less likely to have to resort to using them in the region.

Anyone looking for perfect agreements that are wholly weighted towards what the US wants are patently naïve. Life on this Earth does not work like that. You get the least messy as is possible but that is the best solution in the big picture.

However you want to cut it, Iran without atomic or nuclear capability is the winning path. Its already too late for North Korea thanks to G W Bush. Now any dealings we have with them re South Korea are infinitely more dangerous.

So simple.

Even if Iran uses any extra 'funds' they get for terrorism and we discover they are responsible for particular events, it will sure as hell be easier to deal with them if they don't have atomic or nuclear weapons.

s.
What do you mean "Deal with them"? WHat is Obama going to do? Nothing.

Forum List

Back