Iran refuses to hand over flight recorders of the crashed jet.

No wonder.....who wants to admit to such a fatal and sad mistake?

Sad......horrible things happen in the heat of the battle.

I pray for the families involved in this tragedy.:(

From the article:

Searchers have found the plane's black boxes -- a cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder, which could offer crucial evidence about what happened to the plane leading up to the crash, the Tehran prosecutor told Iranian state media. But Iranian officials do not plan to share information garnered from them with the plane's manufacturer, US company Boeing, as is usual in crash investigations.

From the article:

Searchers have found the plane's black boxes -- a cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder, which could offer crucial evidence about what happened to the plane leading up to the crash, the Tehran prosecutor told Iranian state media. But Iranian officials do not plan to share information garnered from them with the plane's manufacturer, US company Boeing, as is usual in crash investigations.
It's usual? Show us that being usual.

From the article:

It's usual? Show us that being usual.

See how the far left reacts when you quote one of their sources?

It is from the CNN article, so you are saying CNN is fake news for using that?

(1) The Iranian air defense forces were on high alert; this was only a few hours after the "tens of missiles" were fired at the Americans in Iraq.

(2) A plane does not crash when an engine catches fire. Remember Sully Sullivan?

Trigger-happy missile launcher operator.

Oops.

From the article:

Boeing and our FAA have been kind of suspect since the handling of the 737 fiasco and we aren't on the friendliest terms right now, are we?

From the article:

Boeing and our FAA have been kind of suspect since the handling of the 737 fiasco and we aren't on the friendliest terms right now, are we?

What does that have to do with handing over the black boxes for examination?

Then again why would Iran hold on to them when it is suspect how the plane crashed (which was in a ball of flames) in their country?

From the article:

Then again why would Iran hold on to them when it is suspect how the plane crashed (which was in a ball of flames) in their country?

Then again why would Iran hold on to them when it is suspect how the plane crashed (which was in a ball of flames) in their country???? 1. Do they report to someone outside their country? 2. If they were responsible, do you think they would turn over evidence of their guilt. Has Trump? If they are innocent, they certainly do not trust us to clear them, and I actually doubt it would happen if it were true.
At this point, they are still looking at the wreckage, which is very very complicated. I have heard someone talking to a talking head, saying he had looked at the pictures released and did not see anything indicative of a missile strike or detonation, but could not rule it out. I attended the Army's avaition accident investigation school and I have no clue, but just about guarantee, the only person that could say it was a missle at this point are witnesses or the shooter. My opinion.

Its funny how people can read something that isn't there. This was also covered once today.

Nowhere does it say that Iran wouldn't turn over the black box.......

The law states that the country where the crash occurred leads the investigation. The country with the most passengers (also Iran) gets invited to the findings as does the manufacturer of the plane.

Yes that would be Boeing and yes Iran said that they would not be invited but does anyone think anyone from Boeing is going to Iran right now?

The black box is not supposed to be turned over to the U.S. or Boeing. Other countries have their own entities that investigate crashes.

From the article:

Then again why would Iran hold on to them when it is suspect how the plane crashed (which was in a ball of flames) in their country???? 1. Do they report to someone outside their country? 2. If they were responsible, do you think they would turn over evidence of their guilt. Has Trump? If they are innocent, they certainly do not trust us to clear them, and I actually doubt it would happen if it were true.
At this point, they are still looking at the wreckage, which is very very complicated. I have heard someone talking to a talking head, saying he had looked at the pictures released and did not see anything indicative of a missile strike or detonation, but could not rule it out. I attended the Army's avaition accident investigation school and I have no clue, but just about guarantee, the only person that could say it was a missle at this point are witnesses or the shooter. My opinion.

Not really. Cockpit comms and so on tell allot. If it was technical then the pilots would relay that to the tower. It's very suspicious though.

If Iran did shoot down the jet, they would have some splainin to do to their own people. The manifest shows the majority of the passengers were Iranian (82) and no Americans on board.
Ukrainian plane crashes in Iran after takeoff, killing 176 on board - CNN

Nothing at all suspicious about that.

Some of these victims were Canadians in university. Another was a tech CEO from Ottawa. Trudeau said there will be an investigation. If Iran or any nation is involved, I hope they are sued by the victims families. Or better yet, that government does the right thing and agrees to a settlement. It's in the best interest of the airline, manufacturers and nations to be transparent. If there is no radio communication, why not?

Probably because THEY shot it down. I'm sure it is all going to come out eventually. Never heard of a technical issue causing a plane to explode, but I'm not an expert by any means.

If it was a technical issue, then that is SURE coincidental. Maybe their Allah is trying to tell them something?

From the article:

Not really. Cockpit comms and so on tell allot. If it was technical then the pilots would relay that to the tower. It's very suspicious though.
Yep. Am I correct, they might not be able to decipher black box data, but might me able to access cockpit voice recorder? This did not come up in class 40 years ago.

What is UP with people here defending Iran??? A religious extremist rogue terrorist nation that has murdered COUNTLESS of innocent people, including their OWN PEOPLE.

Forum List

Back