Iran signs $20billion deal wh Boeing . Thanks Obama!

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
i wonder what people think of this ? Thanks to the Iran deal sanctions are lifted and we can sell them shit like jumbo jets. Good for the us and good for biz . Usually the righties are happy with that .

But , considering Trumps lies and misinformation in the Iran deal, it appears the whole thing may be ruined .

What say you ?

Boeing's $16B aircraft deal with Iran Air faces challenges

i wonder what people think of this ? Thanks to the Iran deal sanctions are lifted and we can sell them shit like jumbo jets. Good for the us and good for biz . Usually the righties are happy with that .

But , considering Trumps lies and misinformation in the Iran deal, it appears the whole thing may be ruined .

What say you ?

What lies and misinformation on the Iran deal? Or are you getting your information again from the Huffpo tampon squad?

What say you ?

I say its great. Boeing can sell to who they want and best to make a deal before Trump slaps sanctions on them, although Iran and Russia are allies, and also Trump is suppose to be for American companies and American jobs. Really what can he say?

Yeah Iran, good idea maybe they can fly some planes into.our buildings.

Id rather Boeing makes money off people who dont hate us.

What say you ?

I say its great. Boeing can sell to who they want and best to make a deal before Trump slaps sanctions on them, although Iran and Russia are allies, and also Trump is suppose to be for American companies and American jobs. Really what can he say?

You didnt read the link

What say you ?

You didnt read the link

Yes I did. I read all about it yesterday as well.

Iran supports terrorism & armed them with weapons that killed Americans in Iraq and liberals celebrate lifting sanctions on them.

Trump wants to attempt to repair relations with Russia and liberals call him a traitor.

Anyone else notice the tremendous lack of common sense?

You didnt read the link

.[/QUOTE]

Yes I did.

What say you ?

You didnt read the link

Yes I did. I read all about it yesterday as well.[/QUOTE]

Then why are you talking Trump?

I really doubt Iran would fly planes into any buildings. has that happened since 9-11, no why not. Because it was not done by Muslims.

Then why are you talking Trump?

The Pubs, and Trump can't stop the deal either even though he said he'd rip it up. I'd say way to go Boeing.

Last edited:
Wait a second... so it is ok if we are friends with the Russians if Trump does it... and it is ok if Trump saves American jobs... but if Obama does something that allows an American business to make a bunch of money, give job security to Americans, help give returns on American investor's money, and soften ill will with a country with nuclear capabilities it's bad?

What say you ?

The question is, what will America say? Congress has already votd with a near unanimous majority to extend the Iran nuclear sanctions and the other sanctions regarding terrorism, ballistic missiles and human rights violations remain available to the President to use at his discretion.

What say you ?

The question is, what will America say? Congress has already votd with a near unanimous majority to extend the Iran nuclear sanctions and the other sanctions regarding terrorism, ballistic missiles and human rights violations remain available to the President to use at his discretion.

Which is why it should be done now when Obama is in. I saw BiBi on 60 mins last night and he said there are 5 things we can do about Iran and will talk to Trump about it. Russia is friends with Iran, so Trump is caught in the middle. Bibi will probably do a false flag, what he does best and nuke Iran. Why because Iran is an ally of Hezbollah and Hezbollah protects Lebanon form the Israelites. Israel is the biggest terrorist in the region. Israel and SA.

I really doubt Iran would fly planes into any buildings. has that happened since 9-11, no why not. Because it was not done by Muslims.

Really, who was.it done by then?
And do you think Iran doesnt have the balls, the means, or the will?

Like Russia?

Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets; say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.
- Donald Trump Jr

What say you ?

Which is why it should be done now when Obama is in. I saw BiBi on 60 mins last night and he said there are 5 things we can do about Iran and will talk to Trump about it. Russia is friends with Iran, so Trump is caught in the middle. Bibi will probably do a false flag, what he does best and nuke Iran. Why because Iran is an ally of Hezbollah and Hezbollah protects Lebanon form the Israelites. Israel is the biggest terrorist in the region. Israel and SA.
Russia is also friends with Israel, and it was Clinton, not Bibi, who theatened to nuke Iran and Iran that threatened to nuke Israel. The planes are to be delivered over ten years, and it is unclear how many will be delivered unless Iran ends its horrific wars in Syria, Yemen and its continued interference in Iraq.

Wait a second... so it is ok if we are friends with the Russians if Trump does it... and it is ok if Trump saves American jobs... but if Obama does something that allows an American business to make a bunch of money, give job security to Americans, help give returns on American investor's money, and soften ill will with a country with nuclear capabilities it's bad?
Iran is a MORTAL enemy.

Russia is a POLITICAL enemy.

There is a difference.....a deadly one

Link keeps crashing for me. So, I will suggest that if these are commercial aircraft, what's the problem?

Look, I'm of the opinion that the nuclear deal should probably be renegotiated, in particular the advance investigation warning which is I believe 30 days or something ridiculous, when it should be 72 hours. You can't totally avoid profitable business endeavours. It's better to have them supporting U.S jobs with such purchases rather than the other way around.

They take US soldiers hostage.
They proclaim death to America
They fund terrorism.
Their arms killed US soldiers in Iraq
They seek weapons of mass destruction
They want to wipe Israel off the map

And Dumbfucks on this forum ignore all that in order to suck Obama cock.

Disgusting lack of patriotism & a moral compass

Forum List

Back