Iran will rule the ME w/o firing a single shot

tamil tigers? Sri Lanka, right?

Yes, I believe that they are the standard to follow with regards to terrorism used to gain political ends.

You wanna pull out completely, man the beaches and hope for the best. Or kill terrorism in the womb? I don't care one wit if they go around killing each other. but I'm not gonna kid myself and assume when they are done that won't come here and kill us.

We tried the isolationist method between WW1 and WW2, how'd that work out?

Anyone who thinks the muslim filth will stop their global conquest after they achieve the ME is clueless; they will spread like they did in the early Middle Ages across the planet, until war is needed to push them back.

And given that likely scenario, I'd rather keep them oppressed and holed up in their own countries, and fight them on their turf - than in Europe or the US.

The mistake we made between world war 1 and 2 was interfering with free market capitalism, we don't start idiotic trade embargos and pearl harbor never happens.

Terrorists want nothing more than for us to be over there, makes recruiting more terrorists soooo much easier and takes far fewer resources to kill americans.

Terrorists want nothing more than for us to be over there, makes recruiting more terrorists soooo much easier and takes far fewer resources to kill americans.

Its hard to believe that there are still people this clueless... :(

To the terrorist muslim filth, what we DO is irrelevent, they will simply manufacture some "grievance" to justify their violence and claims.

Look at hezbollah and israel; israel left Lebanon - and the UN certified its exit - ELEVEN YEARS ago - but the hez filth still demands that israel exit some tiny farm "or there will be hell on earth and endless war"... It is our EXISTENCE that the islamic filth cannot tolerate, and they will never, ever, ever stop trying to fight the West until it is subjugated, and eventually destroyed/eliminated.

It is humorous how you mention WW2, yet fail to mention Hitler's endless demands of the West: "give me the Sudetenland, and I will leave you alone..." then it was "give me Austria, and I will leave you alone," then it was "give me Poland, and I will leave you alone,"... See the pattern here?

When you knuckle under and start allowing the nonsensical demands of the islamic filth to be treated as justifiable, you are doomed, as they will continue to make these demands until you have nothing left.

You wanna pull out completely, man the beaches and hope for the best. Or kill terrorism in the womb? I don't care one wit if they go around killing each other. but I'm not gonna kid myself and assume when they are done that won't come here and kill us.

Anyone who thinks the muslim filth will stop their global conquest after they achieve the ME is clueless; they will spread like they did in the early Middle Ages across the planet, until war is needed to push them back.

And given that likely scenario, I'd rather keep them oppressed and holed up in their own countries, and fight them on their turf - than in Europe or the US.

The mistake we made between world war 1 and 2 was interfering with free market capitalism, we don't start idiotic trade embargos and pearl harbor never happens.

It's not the "Terrorists" really that want us over there..as much as it is the very conservative governments of the Middle East..starting with the Saudis. It make it easier for them to pillage those nations and not get left holding the bag when the blame game starts. They can just point to the big bad West and say.. "They are the great evil responsible for your misery".

And there are of course the simple minded around, in this country, that will point to "one" religion as being "evil". It's something that's always been done. The racists and bigots in this country want simple answers to complex problems. And this is helpful to despots overseas as well.

Thus the cycle continues and it's BAU.

Indeed, know how they were stopped, finally?

It wasn't the laughably useless, endless, pointless "negotiations" that the Sri Lankans had to endure imposed on them by the idiots in europe, particularly the norwegians for years - that terminated this terrorist group. No, it was brute force and massive firepower, being as aggressive as possible to crush the terrorists and their abettors/supporters.

And history is repeating itself with the 8 years of useless, endless, pointless "negotiations" we are engaged in with iran, but save that for another thread... :eusa_whistle:

It's not the "Terrorists" really that want us over there..as much as it is the very conservative governments of the Middle East..starting with the Saudis. It make it easier for them to pillage those nations and not get left holding the bag when the blame game starts. They can just point to the big bad West and say.. "They are the great evil responsible for your misery".

And there are of course the simple minded around, in this country, that will point to "one" religion as being "evil". It's something that's always been done. The racists and bigots in this country want simple answers to complex problems. And this is helpful to despots overseas as well.

wikileaks made it clear that SA wants us to war with Iran while they stand back and do nothing.

Seems like if we don't, Iran will run the ME b/c none of them have the stones to do it themselves.

It wasn't the laughably useless, endless, pointless "negotiations" that the Sri Lankans had to endure imposed on them by the idiots in europe, particularly the norwegians for years - that terminated this terrorist group. No, it was brute force and massive firepower, being as aggressive as possible to crush the terrorists and their abettors/supporters.

And history is repeating itself with the 8 years of useless, endless, pointless "negotiations" we are engaged in with iran, but save that for another thread... :eusa_whistle:

Sri Lanka crushed the Tamil Tigers by force but the thing is the US will get crucified by the media if they went after the Taliban the same way the Sri Lankans did the Tigers. The US is somehow supposed to win a war against the Taliban while at the same time being polite, not offending anyone and winning hearts and minds.

wikileaks made it clear that SA wants us to war with Iran while they stand back and do nothing.

Seems like if we don't, Iran will run the ME b/c none of them have the stones to do it themselves.

The Saudis want Iran gone but they don't want to do it themselves, they are lobbying the US and Israel behind the scenes to do it for them because they are cowards.

Last edited:

Sri Lanka crushed the Tamil Tigers by force but the thing is the US will get crucified by the media if they went after the Taliban the same way the Sri Lankans did the Tigers. The US is somehow supposed to win a war against the Taliban while at the same time being polite, not offending anyone and winning hearts and minds.

The Tamil Tigers have been fighting for decades. This wasn't overnight. And the Tamils were essentially "immigrants" to Sri Lanka. And it's not exactly clear it's worked. The Tigers are essentially elminated as the "army" they once were..but if the grievances, that is religious and ethnic persecution, aren't addressed..this whole thing could start right up again.

The Taliban are an entirely different story. The United States has killed a whole lot of them. But it doesn't matter. If the Afghans feel that their country is being run by outsiders, the Taliban isn't going away. Over the long run, fighting them tribe to tribe is probably the wrong way to go. And in reality..the mission should have been to clean out the camps and get out. Now it's a mess. And I think Biden has the right solution.

The Saudis want Iran gone but they don't want to do it themselves, they are lobbying the US and Israel behind the scenes to do it for them because they are cowards.

Absolutely.

Last edited:

The Saudis want Iran gone but they don't want to do it themselves, they are lobbying the US and Iran behind the scenes to do it for them because they are cowards.

Absolutely.

I mean to say the Saudis were lobbying Israel and the US, typo.

The Tamil Tigers have been fighting for decades. This wasn't overnight. And the Tamils were essentially "immigrants" to Sri Lanka. And it's not exactly clear it's worked. The Tigers are essentially elminated as the "army" they once were..but if the grievances, that is religious and ethnic persecution, aren't addressed..this whole thing could start right up again.

The Taliban are an entirely different story. The United States has killed a whole lot of them. But it doesn't matter. If the Afghans feel that their country is being run by outsiders, the Taliban isn't going away. Over the long run, fighting them tribe to tribe is probably the wrong way to go. And in reality..the mission should have been to clean out the camps and get out. Now it's a mess. And I think Biden has the right solution.

What does Biden want to do?

Stop fighting a conventional war there..and conduct special operations as needed.

I agree 150%.

Stop fighting a conventional war there..and conduct special operations as needed.

I believe that this will be the fight of the future in the arena of Radical Islam.

I agree 150%.

I do too but I only think that can be manageable if the Afghan Army can step up, Special Ops can't do much by itself if the Taliban retakes the country.

I believe that this will be the fight of the future in the arena of Radical Islam.

Something most people don't understand is that "Radical Islam" is pretty much a convoluted form of Nationalism.

In a nutshell most of these countries where you see this movement started off by killing the opposition. Those that were left found a haven in religious places. That's basically how the "Radicals" started. And it became useful to these depots to encourage it as they kept blaming the West for internal troubles.

I do too but I only think that can be manageable if the Afghan Army can step up, Special Ops can't do much by itself if the Taliban retakes the country.

Regular army, Spec Ops, doesn't matter - so long as the worst elements of the Taliban are protected and shielded in Pakistan by the paki government/intelligence agencies, there is no way to crush them.

Regular army, Spec Ops, doesn't matter - so long as the worst elements of the Taliban are protected and shielded in Pakistan by the paki government/intelligence agencies, there is no way to crush them.

100% correct.

Forum List

Back