Iran's president makes case to Obama to work together to end unhealthy rivalry

Why would it not sit well with Republicans? Besides what Rouhani says means nothing, the Mullah's run Iran.

The Republicans are so anti-Obama that the thought of Obama sitting down with Iran's president and engaging in constructive talks, leading to the scaling back of Iran's nuclear program and more, would just rile the tea-party extremists (who we know truly run the GOP anyways) to no end. That feather in Obama's cap would not sit well at all.

But, Iran says they have no nuclear program....

Sure, send Barry Kardashian over there... they'll shit all over him just like Putin did... clueless fuckwad.

:lol:

It is required by the so called "HOLY" Koran that all Muslims lie to infidels, if that deception advances the cause of Islam. In fact the more you lie to infidels, the more likely that you get a seventy-two year old virgin as your reward in Muslim Paradise.

Anyone who believes that negotiating with a Muslim is possible is already in that fool's paradise.

So Obama would be foolish to sell Iran arms, Reagan-style? :lol:

This is not going to sit well with the Republicans.

Iran's President Hassan Rouhani urges 'constructive' dialogue in op-ed - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Iranian President Hassan Rouhani made his case Thursday to the American people and the world for "a constructive approach" to contentious issues including his nation's nuclear program, arguing that failing to engage "leads to everyone's loss."

"We must work together to end the unhealthy rivalries and interferences that fuel violence and drive us apart," Rouhani said in an op-ed published Thursday evening on the Washington Post's website.

Obama will "sit at the table" with Iran
He'll negotiate with Putin

But a House Republican?
Not so much

:eusa_eh:

The unhinged anger of the GOP is at mouth-frothing fever pitch right now. Obama can't do anything without the GOP , from the leaders to the members, going bats___ insane over it.

If he were to, say, sell Iran weapons, the GOP would probably try to impeach him. Selling weapons to Iran is an outrage.....unless your conservative icon Ronald Reagan.:rofl:

The unhinged anger of the GOP is at mouth-frothing fever pitch right now. Obama can't do anything without the GOP , from the leaders to the members, going bats___ insane over it.

If he were to, say, sell Iran weapons, the GOP would probably try to impeach him. Selling weapons to Iran is an outrage.....unless your conservative icon Ronald Reagan.:rofl:

Still being a mental midget eh cheesy?

It is required by the so called "HOLY" Koran that all Muslims lie to infidels, if that deception advances the cause of Islam. In fact the more you lie to infidels, the more likely that you get a seventy-two year old virgin as your reward in Muslim Paradise.

Anyone who believes that negotiating with a Muslim is possible is already in that fool's paradise.

My, an entirely new take an anti-Semitism.

Why would it not sit well with Republicans? Besides what Rouhani says means nothing, the Mullah's run Iran.

The Republicans are so anti-Obama that the thought of Obama sitting down with Iran's president and engaging in constructive talks, leading to the scaling back of Iran's nuclear program and more (all with the Mullahs approval of course), would just rile the tea-party extremists (who we know truly run the GOP anyways) to no end. That feather in Obama's cap would not sit well at all.

Nonsense. It would surprise me, since Obama has long carried out the policies of the neocons, but it would be a pleasant surprise. The neocons are losing their grip on the Republican Party. I'm sure that liberty-minded republicans would applaud the move.

And this is supposed to piss of Republicans how? Not sure how your brain is working on this one sparky, but I would imagine that its probably closer to rdean's and Franco's than anything else. Or maybe NOT working?

Iran is a shithole. It's run by a bunch of mullahs that are EXACTLY what you accuse evangelical Christians and republicans of being. But of course when it suits your political agenda, you give the mullahs a pass. Not too many homosexuals hanging by the neck outside of evangelical churches in the US. Not too many women being stoned for showing something as provocative as an ankle there slick.

I still don't know what the purpose the OP is supposed to serve. Talking is always better than bombing. But Iran is worse than Putin and Russia. I wouldn't believe a word they said until I had it verified. Let's make sure that the carriers and their battle groups in the Persian Gulf don't relax security any just because these butt munchers want to talk.

Major fail... next?

Speaking of puppets... Putin, the peacemaker, must of whispered something sweet into Iran's ear.

Forum List

Back