Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

Obama sent them cash...Trump turned them to ash!
Obama screwed with America. He was never on our side, and everything he ever did showed it. He did manage to try to get rid of President Trump, but it flat out didn't work. His best bet is to STFU.
That's a damn lie! You will learn that this move was a mistake.
No it isn't a lie. You can't dispute the money trail we followed to find out the truth, and yes, we uncovered all 33,000 of Clinton's damning-America emails, which is likely why she is hiding out in Ireland permanently. You have been fooled by your own failure to gauge what lies your leaders would bring you to this state of shame you are in, railing at little old ladies online and threatening them, calling them names you deserve to be called, etc. :rolleyes:

The Iranians and their military will be burned alive and lose 90% of their military.

Statement by the Department of Defense > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Release
IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Statement by the Department of Defense
JAN. 2, 2020​
At the direction of the President, the U.S. military has taken decisive defensive action to protect U.S. personnel abroad by killing Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Quds Force, a U.S.-designated Foreign Terrorist Organization.

General Soleimani was actively developing plans to attack American diplomats and service members in Iraq and throughout the region. General Soleimani and his Quds Force were responsible for the deaths of hundreds of American and coalition service members and the wounding of thousands more. He had orchestrated attacks on coalition bases in Iraq over the last several months – including the attack on December 27th – culminating in the death and wounding of additional American and Iraqi personnel. General Soleimani also approved the attacks on the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad that took place this week.

This strike was aimed at deterring future Iranian attack plans. The United States will continue to take all necessary action to protect our people and our interests wherever they are around the world.

I would start being very concerned about your security.
IM2 said: I would start being very concerned about your security.​
Why is that?

You will see. The Iranians will not be backing down. Hopefully trump learns how to create a strategy.

IMMEDIATE RELEASE
JAN. 2, 2020​
At the direction of the President, the U.S. military has taken decisive defensive action to protect U.S. personnel abroad by killing Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Quds Force, a U.S.-designated Foreign Terrorist Organization.

General Soleimani was actively developing plans to attack American diplomats and service members in Iraq and throughout the region. General Soleimani and his Quds Force were responsible for the deaths of hundreds of American and coalition service members and the wounding of thousands more. He had orchestrated attacks on coalition bases in Iraq over the last several months – including the attack on December 27th – culminating in the death and wounding of additional American and Iraqi personnel. General Soleimani also approved the attacks on the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad that took place this week.

This strike was aimed at deterring future Iranian attack plans. The United States will continue to take all necessary action to protect our people and our interests wherever they are around the world.

Why is that?

You will see. The Iranians will not be backing down. Hopefully trump learns how to create a strategy.
Their thinking is wrong. They have to back down, or they will go from being the richest small country in the world to being the poorest. That's not a consequence anybody wants, IM2.
Actually your thinking is wrong. And it has been this kind of thinking we have held on to since at least the 1950's that has created the problem we face now.
Actually, it is you throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Nobody can reach the extent of your TDS. Pity.

Iran is over and Damascus
Will be a heap of uninhabited rubble.

America doesnt need a new president, my friends, America needs a new Congress.

Democrats are just like Republicans, only nicer. they're too nice to kill folks like this dude
Those folks killed hundreds of us and were making plans to move in on our diplomats, basquebromance. They keep killing our American citizens, and they will have to face our military, which they should avoid, because they used to be our allies, but evil people took over and used their religion to destroy everything American they could get their evil fingers around.

They needed a reminder that American citizens ought to be left alone. We've done nothing but good to Iran and it's coming after us as if there were no consequences to this evil. There are good consequences when they wake up and smell the coffee and stop hurting Americans.

No beautress, what you say about what happened between us and Iran is wrong. These guys that got killed were evil, but killing them is not going to remind them to do anything but increase their attacks. You might want to go read some history.
Why would they attack me? I'm hoping they will learn a lesson from their mistake and stop killing American citizens. The best thing that could happen right now is for them to apprize their harsh position and take into consideration the pain they have inflicted on American families with all those murders they were doing. We don't want to hurt any more people, but we do have the right to stop a bully who thinks we cannot fight back. Bad estimation on the part of their now-dead leaders. Perhaps the surviving leaders will see the light and go for a peace agreement and stick to it this time.

You are truly ignorant of the history between us and Iran. People like you call them bullies while they are over there calling us the great satan for what we have done to them and the region. We have been meddling in their lives since the 1950's because we have wanted the oil. You really need to go look it up. I don't know what makes people like you think that we can just kill anybody we want and they better not fight back. They are going to fight back. We had a peace agreement with them. trump tore it up.

Iran is exterminated by God On The Mountains of Israel. Ezekiel 38 & 39.

Obama sent them cash...Trump turned them to ash!
Obama screwed with America. He was never on our side, and everything he ever did showed it. He did manage to try to get rid of President Trump, but it flat out didn't work. His best bet is to STFU.
That's a damn lie! You will learn that this move was a mistake.

America doesnt need a new president, my friends, America needs a new Congress.

Democrats are just like Republicans, only nicer. they're too nice to kill folks like this dude
Those folks killed hundreds of us and were making plans to move in on our diplomats, basquebromance. They keep killing our American citizens, and they will have to face our military, which they should avoid, because they used to be our allies, but evil people took over and used their religion to destroy everything American they could get their evil fingers around.

They needed a reminder that American citizens ought to be left alone. We've done nothing but good to Iran and it's coming after us as if there were no consequences to this evil. There are good consequences when they wake up and smell the coffee and stop hurting Americans.

No beautress, what you say about what happened between us and Iran is wrong. These guys that got killed were evil, but killing them is not going to remind them to do anything but increase their attacks. You might want to go read some history.
Why would they attack me? I'm hoping they will learn a lesson from their mistake and stop killing American citizens. The best thing that could happen right now is for them to apprize their harsh position and take into consideration the pain they have inflicted on American families with all those murders they were doing. We don't want to hurt any more people, but we do have the right to stop a bully who thinks we cannot fight back. Bad estimation on the part of their now-dead leaders. Perhaps the surviving leaders will see the light and go for a peace agreement and stick to it this time.

You are truly ignorant of the history between us and Iran. People like you call them bullies while they are over there calling us the great satan for what we have done to them and the region. We have been meddling in their lives since the 1950's because we have wanted the oil. You really need to go look it up. I don't know what makes people like you think that we can just kill anybody we want and they better not fight back. They are going to fight back. We had a peace agreement with them. trump tore it up.
I am not intimidated by your failed threat nor your character assassination of me. The Iranians are going to do whatever it is they are going to do, and for their sake, I hope they take a stab in the dark at peace, because it will restore them. If they continue the Jihad, so sad, too bad.

You not being intimidated is not my problem since I am not trying to intimidate anyone. But your ignorance concerning our relationship with Iran is troubling. We need to take that same stab at peace. People in that region have been asking us to leave them alone since the 70's and people like you have always refused to listen. We've been killing them for almost 70 years. We are the ones who started a war in Iraq for no reason, not them. Understand that before you talk.

IMMEDIATE RELEASE
JAN. 2, 2020​

Why?

God will Destroy 90% of Iran’s Military and rain fire Down from heaven on The Nation of Iran.

They will never rise again after that.

I am not intimidated by your failed threat nor your character assassination of me. The Iranians are going to do whatever it is they are going to do, and for their sake, I hope they take a stab in the dark at peace, because it will restore them. If they continue the Jihad, so sad, too bad.

You not being intimidated is not my problem since I am not trying to intimidate anyone. But your ignorance concerning our relationship with Iran is troubling. We need to take that same stab at peace. People in that region have been asking us to leave them alone since the 70's and people like you have always refused to listen. We've been killing them for almost 70 years. We are the ones who started a war in Iraq for no reason, not them. Understand that before you talk.

80 million people live in Iran. I know many wonderful people from Iran. I don’t want 20 yr olds from Indiana to go there & kill civilians & kids & then get killed themselves. Imperial war is the darkest evil.

Do we really want to get into perpetual warfare in the Middle East? It's easy for politicians to pound the table & talk about how tough they are, but it will not be the sons & daughters of billionaires that get killed.

I see no reason for troops on the ground in Iran except maybe infiltrated for Humint, or painting targets with IR. Might be time for a new deck of playing cards with pictures on them. Most of the people on the Iraqi playing cards were taken out by rockets and airdropped guided munitions. I have no problem with targeted air strikes. There is no excuse for another Regime Change strategy. We're not good it. We are much better just generally breaking crap and taking out specific people. We're still stuck in the Middle East after we screwed up the entire Middle East with the last Regime Change war. Specific targeted drone missions and and airstrikes as necessary, no ground forces. no need to get in a hurry either. Just smack the crap out of them on an on provocation basis is fine. Should have done that last year when they started taking oil tankers.

Iran attacks our embassy...Trump threatens Iran...Iran says "we had nothing to do with it"...and Soleimani is just hanging out at the iraq airport but sheer coincidence?

So we snuffed that fucker out like a candle!

He just got his 72 virgins...and found out they were all men :auiqs.jpg:

Iran attacks our embassy...Trump threatens Iran...Iran says "we had nothing to do with it"...and Soleimani is just hanging out at the iraq airport but sheer coincidence?

So we snuffed that fucker out like a candle!

He just got his 72 virgins...and found out they were all men :auiqs.jpg:

Let's see those clerics laugh again.

its about time ! and going after the lranian leaders may be the new approach that will slap some sense into those murdering terrorist !! and it may also give the opposition inside of Iran the the boost they need to kick out the Islamic extremest running their country !
Don’t stop till Tehran.

Senator chris murphy d-conn wants to know why he was not consulted before the US took action

The question is this - as reports suggest, did America just assassinate, without any congressional authorization, the second most powerful person in Iran, knowingly setting off a potential massive regional war?”

Well duh!

probably because democrats in congress cannot be trusted to keep a secret

IMMEDIATE RELEASE
JAN. 2, 2020​

Why is that?

Their thinking is wrong. They have to back down, or they will go from being the richest small country in the world to being the poorest. That's not a consequence anybody wants, IM2.
Actually your thinking is wrong. And it has been this kind of thinking we have held on to since at least the 1950's that has created the problem we face now.

Actually, Saddam pulled a few fast ones on America, bub, and I read everything Madeline Albright said in her Secretary of State notes which she made public. His deeds toward every single one of his neighbors was chilling, and I know a couple of people in Kuwait he murdered outright with his army, and the rapes his men committed when they took over our ally. Have you forgotten? You should get a transcript of Secretary of State Albright's records. You'll find that I am 100% right on top of this situation in Iran as well as the old one of Iraq. I don't buy your bluster, but I understand the cloud Obama's world was all about, and it is showing up in the crimes he committed when he got on board the "Get Trump" train. Treason can be dealt with as death penalty stuff and don't you ever forget it.

its about time ! and going after the lranian leaders may be the new approach that will slap some sense into those murdering terrorist !! and it may also give the opposition inside of Iran the the boost they need to kick out the Islamic extremest running their country !
Fuck, I didn’t see you posted on “politics “ forum. I posted it on current events. Hopefully they can merge mine with your’s.

Forum List

Back