Iraq embassy under attack by Iran lead protests!

Yes. Trump is a disgrace. And a weakling.

35099561-FBF6-4473-9A12-5AD48D220406.jpeg

And Trump is sending 100 Marines instead of rolling over and going back to sleep like Obama and Hitlery.

If it were not for those US bases Iraq would still be engaged in a devastating war with ISIS. Unfortunately, Obama raised no objection to Shi'ite militia loyal to Iran to become part of Iraqi defense forces and now those same militia are holding the Iraqi government hostage.

The way I saw it in the news is that ISIS just rolled over Iraq and conquered it as fast as we did in 2003. (Not really a valiant country, Iraq. Pretty incompetent at every level.) ISIS was a serious danger to the U.S. and Europe, what with all the terrorism and their conquering large amounts of territory and gaining soldiers from many countries. So we had to go in and undo the Obama damage when he pulled out troops, leaving a huge vacuum they filled. The problem with withdrawing -- and I hate this, I want us out -- is that ISIS could well come back and set up shop again. Well, what am I saying, that's what we just bombed, and made the Iraqis so mad.

The US doesn't need forces in Iraq to threaten Iran. Iran is an hour from devastation anytime the US thinks it is necessary.

I hope you are right. I think so. We still owe them for 1979 --- anytime is fine with me.
A resurgent ISIS is certainly an important consideration as is a nuclear Iran or a global oil shortage caused by Iran in response to US sanctions. On the other hand waves of Shi'ite protesters across Iraq and Iran, brutally put down by Iranian militia may hold the promise of internal Iranian reform that might remove some of these threats, but that is probably why Iran is pushing for more conflict with the US to distract people. Nothing about this situation is simple or without undesired consequences.

Shouldn't Iran get out of Iraq? Surely we can compromise.....riiighhtt.....
Exactly. Iran is a global threat. There lies the problem. The are a state sponsor of terrorism and seek to disrupt the global oil supply.
You`re a well trained puppet with all of the 20 year old talking points. If the enemy had 35 military bases surrounding my country I would lash out too. It`s time to go home and stop threatening Iran.
We need regime change in Iran. Obama and Kerry were wrong for sucking the Ayatollah’s balls.

What the media is not telling you is that their are millions of Iraqis all over Iraq protesting the involvement of Iranian backed militia running around Iraq cause trouble...the people of Iraq that support their pro America government are also protesting......against the thugs that are at our embassy gates....but the MSM will not show you that or even mention it.....

The Bush administration was warned what would happen if they
invaded Iraq in 2003. Do we really believe the Iraqis want us there either ?

Trump should wear kid gloves with this.
It's a lot more complicated than just another proxy war with Iran.

Last edited:

View attachment 297549

View attachment 297549

You don't have a clue what happen, do you?

The Iranian back forces attacked American personal killing a contrator.

Trump kicked their ass for it.

Now the Iranian backed forces are attacking the embassy.

You can thank that piece of shit Obama for giving his Mullah buddies billions of dollars in cash to finance anti American terrorist attacks.

You Moon Bats were idiots electing that worthless piece of Muslim loving affirmative action shit Obama. Shame! This shit that is going on now is a direct result of Obama's policies toward Iran.

Crowd storms US Embassy compound in Baghdad, gunshots heard, report says
Iran clearly behind the attack on the US Embassy in Baghdad. The United States cannot let this stand. Small strikes to make them pay? Or is it time for the BIG move and eliminate the Iranian regime which has been a threat to world peace since 1979? If we invade Iran, certain elements in the country will see a surge of patriotism. Other parts of the country, the reformers, will welcome regime change. What to do? Hmmmmm? What would you do? I say it’s time to remove the regime. Eliminate a Russian/Syrian/ Chinese ally. Let’s knock a pillar out now. Just going to fight them later anyway.

Maybe our 5 deferment brave boy will go over there?
Iran 4000 years, USA slave beaters 300 years?

View attachment 297549

View attachment 297549

You don't have a clue what happen, do you?

The Iranian back forces attacked American personal killing a contrator.

Trump kicked their ass for it.

Now the Iranian backed forces are attacking the embassy.

You can thank that piece of shit Obama for giving his Mullah buddies billions of dollars in cash to finance anti American terrorist attacks.

You Moon Bats were idiots electing that worthless piece of Muslim loving affirmative action shit Obama. Shame! This shit that is going on now is a direct result of Obama's policies toward Iran.

Ever heard of Iraq and codpiece George mr
Trumpanzee?
Nice foul mouth, dead giveaway for zero ed.
How's the KKK doing white WV rube?

Trump has his very own Benghazi.

Will Mike Pompeo sit for an 11 hour House grilling, or is he not as strong as Hillary Clinton?
Hardly. Are you trying to make people laugh at you?
When the embassy was stormed in Benghazi, it was President Obama and his Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's fault.

So, naturally, Republicans will blame this on President Trump and his Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

Trump should be cautious? LOLOLOL...this man is just itching for a moment like this....he's gonna talk some tough shit, call on his pal Putin for advice and deflect this country down to the white meat before he kisses the ass of some tyrant leader...and folks you heard it hear first.

Trump should be cautious? LOLOLOL...this man is just itching for a moment like this....he's gonna talk some tough shit, call on his pal Putin for advice and deflect this country down to the white meat before he kisses the ass of some tyrant leader...and folks you heard it hear first.
He's doing fine. A war with Iran is not what he wants.
It's what Pompeo and the other war profit spokesmen want.

Forum List

Back