Iraq embassy under attack by Iran lead protests!

Thank god trump is in office this won’t be no Benghazi

They stole a US Embassy sign.

Destroyed some property.

I must of missed the part in the article where a US ambassador was sodomized and killed. Or the part about a YouTube video being the cause of the attacks.

Your thread isn’t worth a fuck.

Crowd storms US Embassy compound in Baghdad, gunshots heard, report says
Iran clearly behind the attack on the US Embassy in Baghdad. The United States cannot let this stand. Small strikes to make them pay? Or is it time for the BIG move and eliminate the Iranian regime which has been a threat to world peace since 1979? If we invade Iran, certain elements in the country will see a surge of patriotism. Other parts of the country, the reformers, will welcome regime change. What to do? Hmmmmm? What would you do? I say it’s time to remove the regime. Eliminate a Russian/Syrian/ Chinese ally. Let’s knock a pillar out now. Just going to fight them later anyway.
So...what's trump gonna do?

Iran clearly behind the attack on the US Embassy in Baghdad. The United States cannot let this stand. Small strikes to make them pay? Or is it time for the BIG move and eliminate the Iranian regime which has been a threat to world peace since 1979? If we invade Iran, certain elements in the country will see a surge of patriotism. Other parts of the country, the reformers, will welcome regime change. What to do? Hmmmmm? What would you do? I say it’s time to remove the regime. Eliminate a Russian/Syrian/ Chinese ally. Let’s knock a pillar out now. Just going to fight them later anyway.
So...what's trump gonna do?
Go golfing. Rage tweet. Report to Putin.

Trump has his very own Benghazi.

Will Mike Pompeo sit for an 11 hour House grilling, or is he not as strong as Hillary Clinton?
We lost an Ambassador, or are you showing off your low IQ again?
How do you like that shoe being on the other foot? Over 50 were killed in the 11 attacks on Gomer`s watch.
My shoes are just fine. So tell me, have we lost an Ambassador in Iraq? You know, like another Benghazi?

Will Mike Pompeo sit for an 11 hour House grilling, or is he not as strong as Hillary Clinton?
How do you like that shoe being on the other foot? Over 50 were killed in the 11 attacks on Gomer`s watch.
My shoes are just fine. So tell me, have we lost an Ambassador in Iraq? You know, like another Benghazi?
What does that matter?

And we didn’t lose an ambassador in Benghazi, dumbass.

Easy. You KILL THE ATTACKERS. and make a point out of doing so....But leave we must so your people can go on killing their brothers since Shite and Sunni have been doing it for centuries....Even the Irish finally learned to mostly stop killing English!...

You're one of those people that wonders why they hate you so much.... right?

:coffee:

I'm wondering why we try to keep them alive after they did this to us.... if that had been Mecca, I am sure they would have responded with either our death, or die trying!...
th
Saudis did that. trump's BFFs.

What does that matter?

And we didn’t lose an ambassador in Benghazi, dumbass.
John Christopher Stevens (April 18, 1960 – September 11, 2012) was an American career diplomat and lawyer who served as the U.S. Ambassador to Libya from May 22, 2012 to September 11, 2012.[3][4] Stevens was killed when the U.S. Special Mission in Benghazi, Libya, was attacked by radical Islamic terrorists on September 11–12, 2012.[3][5]

J. Christopher Stevens - Wikipedia

Glad I could help.

100 Marines are in route. We’re about to see the opposite of Benghazi.
100?

"The US Embassy in Iraq is, & has been for hours, SAFE! Many of our great Warfighters, together with the most lethal military equipment in the world, was immediately rushed to the site. Thank you to the President & Prime Minister of Iraq for their rapid response upon request...Iran will be held fully responsible for lives lost, or damage incurred, at any of our facilities. They will pay a very BIG PRICE! This is not a Warning, it is a Threat. Happy New Year!" - President Trump

They stole a US Embassy sign.

Destroyed some property.

I must of missed the part in the article where a US ambassador was sodomized and killed. Or the part about a YouTube video being the cause of the attacks.

Your thread isn’t worth a fuck.

What a twit, Stevens died of smoke inhalation.
The survivors (Oz,Paronto et al) said there was NO demonstration as did General Ham.
Rump sent in more Marines and just flew back to Washington.
Dumbas*

Last edited:
Am now waiting for the outrage that Mike Pompeo allowed the US embassy in Iraq to be stormed & entered.
"Outrage" (or lack of it) compared to Hillary calling in sick after Benghazi defenders ran out of ammunition and were killed and mutilated and dragged through the streets? That kind of outrage?
Playing golf is cool, tho.

Forum List

Back