IRAQI AYATOLLAH: 'ABDUCTING WOMEN' AND 'DESTROYING CHURCHES' IS 'REAL ISLAM'

Throughout the history of Islam, they have gathered to kill and conquer the non believers.....................This is nothing new. That man that started it back in the 6th Century.............you know the one...........the one that made sheep nervous............Started all this shit.................

Shiites want dominance of the region. They want the destruction of Israel, and the whole world if they were capable...................Just history repeating itself.

which is why 85% of Muslims are Sunnis. They want destruction of the Israel régime and well who doesn't.

your pimp, adolf, also wanted to get rid of DA JOOOOOOOs, ----now you have 100s of millions
of pimps to suck ------both sunnis and Shiites and "alawites" and Baathists of any hue. Muslim
children grow up hearing this filth. My first visit to a mosque took place LONG ago in the company
of TWO SHIITES------both doctors in the USA hospital in which I held a minor little unskilled
job as a college student. ---------aged 20. The Imam was a visting genius----he spoke English
well and spoke in English-------his "Lesson" for the Friday. KHUTBAH JUMAAT -----since it was "GOOD FRIDAY"----was the Islamic fact that Christians are "PERVERSE LIARS, ENEMEEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM"
-----Good Friday,, being a school holiday-----the place was packed with little boys with their fathers.
It was long ago-------but as I listened to the screed, I thought ,, "some of these kids will grow up
to be murderers" --------the "mosque" was located walking distance from the site where the
World Trade Center would later be built. -----------I remember it well due to the extreme nausea
that the words of the IMAM pig incited in me. (for any Iranian out there----be not distressed----
the two docs who were my hosts were not Iranian------Shiite shit from another country-----of course
----lets face it----Shiites are Shiites. One very distressing aspect of the disgusting episode for
me was the GENERAL AGREEMENT and SMILING ACCEPTANCE of the filth being shoved
into the ears of the little boys. ----------you would have loved it, penny dear.......

aka You want us to get out of the way so Israel can be destroyed...............................

I want Israel to respect the people they share their country with. I personally don't care about them. I also want AIPAC and the rest of the Jewish lobbies to mind their own business, unless they put America first.
As long as the neighbors chant Death to Israel, and vow to wipe Israel off the map there will be no Peace..............as they launch their daily terror attacks and rocket attacks and FEIGN SHOCK when Israel hits them.

Until they stop that...........there will be no peace..............With the Islamic cultist Fanatics............Peace is not possible............

Why not go to ISIS and ask them for Peace.............and sure they will let you keep your head..........LOL

They never said they want to wipe Israel off the map, they want rid of the Israel regime, no different than Israel gov. is always yapping about getting rid of Iran's regime and Assad. Tis no different.
:bsflag:

Give me the quote from an Iranian source of an upper gov. official stating they want to wipe Israel off the map. I'll be waiting,

your pimp ACHMADINEJAD said it-------in FARSI I do not speak farsi but I do have
relatives who know that language because they fled your islamo Nazi filth ------a few decades
ago. I have no intention of trying to copy and paste shit written in farsi--------
in any case------you already know that you are a lying lump of shit-------do your own googling.
It's nothing new-------was you know so well and it CERTAINLY is not confined to Shiite
shit---------it is a muslim thing--------even Pakistani children learn that filth as did you -----how
old were you when your first KNEW------that DA JOOOOOS HAVE ALL DA MONEY?
see how well I know American white trash?

Just one of many....................Choose to ignore it.............choose to ignore their chants..............

One day.................they will live to regret it.

During the Iran Iraq War..............We patrolled the Straits......................as the Iranian goat fuckers threw mines in the water...............18 hour days and GQ when you get to sleep for a couple of hours..................Iranian jets seeing if they could get close enough to fire.............forcing us to put missiles on the rail............

We used to say, I certainly did................KILL THE FUCKER So I can get some damned sleep.......................

We should have kicked their asses during Carter.

which is why 85% of Muslims are Sunnis. They want destruction of the Israel régime and well who doesn't.

your pimp, adolf, also wanted to get rid of DA JOOOOOOOs, ----now you have 100s of millions
of pimps to suck ------both sunnis and Shiites and "alawites" and Baathists of any hue. Muslim
children grow up hearing this filth. My first visit to a mosque took place LONG ago in the company
of TWO SHIITES------both doctors in the USA hospital in which I held a minor little unskilled
job as a college student. ---------aged 20. The Imam was a visting genius----he spoke English
well and spoke in English-------his "Lesson" for the Friday. KHUTBAH JUMAAT -----since it was "GOOD FRIDAY"----was the Islamic fact that Christians are "PERVERSE LIARS, ENEMEEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM"
-----Good Friday,, being a school holiday-----the place was packed with little boys with their fathers.
It was long ago-------but as I listened to the screed, I thought ,, "some of these kids will grow up
to be murderers" --------the "mosque" was located walking distance from the site where the
World Trade Center would later be built. -----------I remember it well due to the extreme nausea
that the words of the IMAM pig incited in me. (for any Iranian out there----be not distressed----
the two docs who were my hosts were not Iranian------Shiite shit from another country-----of course
----lets face it----Shiites are Shiites. One very distressing aspect of the disgusting episode for
into the ears of the little boys. ----------you would have loved it, penny dear.......

I want Israel to respect the people they share their country with. I personally don't care about them. I also want AIPAC and the rest of the Jewish lobbies to mind their own business, unless they put America first.
As long as the neighbors chant Death to Israel, and vow to wipe Israel off the map there will be no Peace..............as they launch their daily terror attacks and rocket attacks and FEIGN SHOCK when Israel hits them.

Until they stop that...........there will be no peace..............With the Islamic cultist Fanatics............Peace is not possible............

Why not go to ISIS and ask them for Peace.............and sure they will let you keep your head..........LOL

They never said they want to wipe Israel off the map, they want rid of the Israel regime, no different than Israel gov. is always yapping about getting rid of Iran's regime and Assad. Tis no different.

do not blame Penelope-----she is parroting islamo Nazi propaganda--------the islamo Nazi dogs did
try to do a back pedal on some of the filth their idiot president farted forth-------so they claimed
MISTRANSLATION-------but somehow every real farsi speaking person knows the truth about Penelope and the shit she licks

What did you say your native language is , is that Hebrew?

Unlike you----penny dear-----my native tongue is English. -------I know only some Hebrew. And
some Spanish. And some German. I also know islamo Nazi propaganda-----because I grew
up in a town full of white trash like you and I worked with and socialized to some extent with scum
islamo Nazi muslims ------educated in the muslim manner

During the Iran Iraq War..............We patrolled the Straits......................as the Iranian goat fuckers threw mines in the water...............18 hour days and GQ when you get to sleep for a couple of hours..................Iranian jets seeing if they could get close enough to fire.............forcing us to put missiles on the rail............

We used to say, I certainly did................KILL THE FUCKER So I can get some damned sleep.......................

Poor carter------such a jerk and he keeps TRYING to make himself seem like a hero

Poor carter------such a jerk and he keeps TRYING to make himself seem like a hero
He was another wimp like the one in office now.................
He is responsible for the start of what we have today over there...............
The Camp David Accords and peace with Egypt was because they lost the last War and were tired of seeing their people killed........And the Muslim Brotherhood assassinated Sadat for it.

He really should keep his thoughts to himself. I guess he doesn't care that others on this planet would consider him a crackpot. However, people like this Ayatollah is very dangerous because there are Muslims would will take every word of his as the Gospel truth.

Offensive Jihad: the insurmountable obstacle between Muslims and non-Muslims.
October 15, 2015

Raymond Ibrahim

4.4K638383
ga.jpg

Raymond Ibrahim is a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center.

During a recent televised interview with Grand Ayatollah Ahmad al-Baghdadi, the leading Shia cleric of Iraq made clear why Islam and the rest of the world can never peacefully coexist.

First he spent some time discussing “defensive jihad,” saying that all capable Muslims are obligated to fight for the “liberation” of “occupied” territory, for instance, Israel (see here for a list of European countries also deemed “occupied” in the eyes of Islam).

He then explained “offensive jihad,” Islam’s primary bloodline, which forged what we now call the “Muslim world” over the centuries.

Continue reading at:

Iraqi Ayatollah: 'Abducting Women' and 'Destroying Churches' Is 'Real Islam'
Religious leaders can be such assholes.

He really should keep his thoughts to himself. I guess he doesn't care that others on this planet would consider him a crackpot. However, people like this Ayatollah is very dangerous because there are Muslims would will take every word of his as the Gospel truth.

Offensive Jihad: the insurmountable obstacle between Muslims and non-Muslims.
October 15, 2015

Raymond Ibrahim

4.4K638383
ga.jpg

Raymond Ibrahim is a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center.

During a recent televised interview with Grand Ayatollah Ahmad al-Baghdadi, the leading Shia cleric of Iraq made clear why Islam and the rest of the world can never peacefully coexist.

First he spent some time discussing “defensive jihad,” saying that all capable Muslims are obligated to fight for the “liberation” of “occupied” territory, for instance, Israel (see here for a list of European countries also deemed “occupied” in the eyes of Islam).

He then explained “offensive jihad,” Islam’s primary bloodline, which forged what we now call the “Muslim world” over the centuries.

Continue reading at:

Iraqi Ayatollah: 'Abducting Women' and 'Destroying Churches' Is 'Real Islam'
Of course it is. Do you see any Muslims protesting to say otherwise? Fake story about a Koran being flushed and its worldwide riots. Torture kids to death in the name of Allah and not a peep from the pigs.

do not blame Penelope-----she is parroting islamo Nazi propaganda--------the islamo Nazi dogs did
try to do a back pedal on some of the filth their idiot president farted forth-------so they claimed
MISTRANSLATION-------but somehow every real farsi speaking person knows the truth about Penelope and the shit she licks

Unlike you----penny dear-----my native tongue is English. -------I know only some Hebrew. And
some Spanish. And some German. I also know islamo Nazi propaganda-----because I grew
up in a town full of white trash like you and I worked with and socialized to some extent with scum

My native tongue is English but some of the words you use I don't. Like a true Zionist, hates and thinks everyone is scum.

My native tongue is Enlish but some of the words you use I don't. Like a true Zionist, hates and thinks everyone is scum.
Let me get this straight..............Iran chants DEATH TO AMERICA...........DEATH TO ISRAEL............Wants to Wipe Israel off the map..........see video.................and we are supposed to go............

What a bunch of lovely people there..............let's send them kisses................and flowers.............

Not a chance......................They are a sponsor of terror and we don't owe them one ounce of respect.

My native tongue is English but some of the words you use I don't. Like a true Zionist, hates and thinks everyone is scum.
<<<<< this is not a sentence in English------it is a sentence FRAGMENT.

How long have you "known" what other people THINK?. You make it very clear, by that which you
write, that you are an islamo Nazi gutter whore. You have, often, used the word 'scum' on this messageboard. Are you denying that you use the word, 'scum' BITCH?

My native tongue is Enlish but some of the words you use I don't. Like a true Zionist, hates and thinks everyone is scum.
Let me get this straight..............Iran chants DEATH TO AMERICA...........DEATH TO ISRAEL............Wants to Wipe Israel off the map..........see video.................and we are supposed to go............

What a bunch of lovely people there..............let's send them kisses................and flowers.............

Not a chance......................They are a sponsor of terror and we don't owe them one ounce of respect.

Cant give me a decent link hey. Man just having Bibi address our congress was I'm sure an eye opener for Iran, and also they can't read right, they down know what our congressman say about them , esp. those running for the Presidency. They are not ignorant.

We want to be the great empire, empires do not last, lets just be a great country.

lots of Iranian people are very nice-------they usually flee Iran

How long have you "known" what other people THINK?. You make it very clear, by that which you
write, that you are an islamo Nazi gutter whore. You have, often, used the word 'scum' on this messageboard. Are you denying that you use the word, 'scum' BITCH?

Yes I do deny it. I've never called anyone scum or bitch. I did call Bibi a A hole.

Cant give me a decent link hey. Man just having Bibi address our congress was I'm sure an eye opener for Iran, and also they can't read right, they down know what our congressman say about them , esp. those running for the Presidency. They are not ignorant.

We want to be the great empire, empires do not last, lets just be a great country.

what did Netanyahu say that could possibly be an "EYE -OPENER" for Iran? I am waiting for a citation

lots of Iranian people are very nice-------they usually flee Iran

Iran is none of your business and we have no right interfering in their country, like AIPAC has no right interfering in our country, anyone with a dual citizenship needs to give one up.

I gave you a dang video.............as I said you'd deny it if they came up to you and said it in your face.................

You know it's true................If not, you are dumb or have another purpose here.............the later is more probable.

Yes I do deny it. I've never called anyone scum or bitch. I did call Bibi a A hole.

wrong----you have used the phrase ZIONIST SCUM-------you were probably in your usual 'parrot islamo Nazi shit propaganda' mode. in any case you are islamo Nazi shit ---(aka scum, aka whore)

Forum List

Back