Iraqi forces to deal with occupying Turkish forces

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Iraq threatened to go to war with NATO forces that are illegally deployed in Iraq. If Turkey makes any movement during the liberation of Mosul, its forces in Iraq will be attacked, Baghdad announced. Iraqi militias are even going further and declared they are going to deal with the Turkish forces as they are illegally deployed.
The dangerous and mad regime in Ankara replied and said its forces will remain in Iraq.

Iraq ready to battle occupying Turkish forces near ISIS-held Mosul
Ankara says Turkish troops to stay in Iraq despite Baghdad objections

I'd be hesitant to mess with the Turks, bad mofos

so true lassie. LONG LONG ago-----I was at the bedside of an
elderly woman ---dying--(endstage heart failure)-----she had been a child in Armenia when DA TURKS CAME. -----saw all of her family knifed and clubbed to death. ---something like 2 million people --murdered with out bombs, without assault rifles--- just clubs and knives------the local streams ran red with blood. Interesting---sidebar---->>> when I was about seven ---my mom told me about the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE. -------back then in the seventies when my supervisor assigned me to the elderly Armenian lady he asked "Do you know that happened to the Armenians in 1915?" I said "YES"---and he was surprised, Its like an HISTORIC SECRET.

CLUBS AND KNIVES CAN BE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN THE "right" hands-------as can simple
chlorine bombs (Syria) or all kinds of sick techniques----
the kinds Sadaam used as WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION The witness to the deaths of my little cousins (before I was born ---people I never met) said
that the two little girls were swung by their heels ----and their heads smashed into brick walls-----even a brick wall CAN BE A WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION

elderly woman ---dying--(endstage heart failure)-----she had been a child in Armenia when DA TURKS CAME. -----saw all of her family knifed and clubbed to death. ---something like 2 million people --murdered with out bombs, without assault rifles--- just clubs and knives------the local streams ran red with blood. Interesting---sidebar---->>> when I was about seven ---my mom told me about the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE. -------back then in the seventies when my supervisor assigned me to the elderly Armenian lady he asked "Do you know that happened to the Armenians in 1915?" I said "YES"---and he was surprised, Its like an HISTORIC SECRET.

CLUBS AND KNIVES CAN BE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN THE "right" hands-------as can simple
the kinds Sadaam used as WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION The witness to the deaths of my little cousins (before I was born ---people I never met) said
that the two little girls were swung by their heels ----and their heads smashed into brick walls-----even a brick wall CAN BE A WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION

My father wasn't a meek man by any stretch and he told me once Turks give him pause, they are ruthless

Shiny stuff but zero experience and motivation. ISIS is a much harder opponent.

Throughout history the Turks have been a force to be reckoned with...nothing has changed
And the Germans! Now look at them!
Nato ground forces are weak, the governments outsourced their armies to jihadist terrorist armies.

good idea-----let DA MUZZIES KILL DA MUZZIES ----but arming them is a big mistake

My father wasn't a meek man by any stretch and he told me once Turks give him pause, they are ruthless

YES YES-----really happy to be cruel and sadistic--------AND--they despise just about everyone ----but MOST OF ALL---arabs

I have a TERRIFIC IDEA-------let the SASSY LASSIES loose on them

I have a TERRIFIC IDEA-------let the SASSY LASSIES loose on them

I'm sorta busy with left loons....go ahead w/o me Rosie, you can do it

Forum List

Back