Irelands deputy prime minister wants you to know "austerity doesnt work".

yes they are you idiot.

spending cuts in a downturn are austerity

From wiki:

"In economics, austerity describes policies used by governments to reduce budget deficits during adverse economic conditions. These policies can include spending cuts, tax increases, or a mixture of the two."

So what this says is the government can't fix the economy. Only the peope can fix it. And only with determination which Obama certainty doesn't inspire.

yes they are you idiot.

spending cuts in a downturn are austerity

From wiki:

"In economics, austerity describes policies used by governments to reduce budget deficits during adverse economic conditions. These policies can include spending cuts, tax increases, or a mixture of the two."

So what this says is the government can't fix the economy. Only the peope can fix it. And only with determination which Obama certainty doesn't inspire.

Well the democrats got their tax hikes but we have not cut spending

I know. We've only not raised the spending. That's their idea of a cut. I know their shenanigans.

Think about presidents that made you feel proud of America and proud of your own personal success and the ones that come to mind are all republicans.

The democrats whine and preach dependence.

I am still wondering what happened to TM
Does truth scare her? LOL

I know. We've only not raised the spending. That's their idea of a cut. I know their shenanigans.

Actually we did raise spending only by not as much as planned.

That's defined as a spending cut by the dimwitcraps

We are not addressing the real issues..
If the Libs think it's bad now just wait and see what it's like when it really hits the fan and we have
no choice but to make really drastic cuts....

Oh and I'm sure Obama and the Libs will blame Bush.

Forum List

Back