Irish college drops "freshman" label because it contains "man"

thats-why-trump-won_new.jpg

In place of “freshman,” the term “fresh” will be used. Trinity College Student Union President Kevin Keane called the change “very sensible.” He suggested that the Student Union as a whole supported the change.

college educated people couldn't come up with anything better...

Freshman

A child of Modern English, “freshman” dates back to the mid-16th century where it has invariably meant either “newcomer” or “novice.” Its use to denote a “university student in first year,” also dates to the 1590s.

no mention of sex, hmm, how odd...

awwwwwww..... so sad. :rofl:

because that's so much more important than the fact that your orange loon is destroying the country from the inside out.

but look over here.... don't look there. :rolleyes:
Every economic indicator is on the rise and setting records. The only thing in America being destroyed by Trump is liberal fanaticism

every economic indicator has been on the rise for eight years. Donald has done nothing. I will give the GOP's promise of deregulation as helping the stock market because banks look forward to being able to screw people again.

because that's so much more important than the fact that your orange loon is destroying the country from the inside out.

Every economic indicator is on the rise and setting records. The only thing in America being destroyed by Trump is liberal fanaticism

every economic indicator has been on the rise for eight years. Donald has done nothing. I will give the GOP's promise of deregulation as helping the stock market because banks look forward to being able to screw people again.
Then explaing you asinine "America is being destroyed" comment.

that's obvious to anyone who isn't a trump loon.... which is about 70% of the country.

that's obvious to anyone who isn't a trump loon.... which is about 70% of the country.
Spell it out for me. Consider me ignorant any show us your infinate wisdom by enlightening me.

keep it up.

University Drops Freshman Label Because it Contains 'Man' - Breitbart

I'm looking at my 401K
If Trump and his economic policies last 8 years, be ready for the usual corrupt bubble and bust, dupe. Nothing like the corrupt GOP economic roller coaster... Only one thing is sure the greedy idiot GOP Megarich will make out... Again.

As it was before he was elected... But now Watch the bubble!

Forum List

Back