Irish Pastor Rips Into Islam

That's a shame, Ash.
Does your reply mean you are ready to give up your gods and be a good little Muslim women? If not you are the one scheduled to die a most terrible death. At the hand of Islam. Trade in your politically correct tyranny for a book on reality. Read the Koran, so you'll know your place in it.

Oh I've read all through your Bible and the Quran. I know how to use a religion to develop my spirituality and understanding of the divine, without becoming an indoctrinated slave to it, as so many of you Christians and Muslims do :)

Don't think I haven't considered using Islam to manipulate radicals into doing my bidding. The creator of the Order of Nine Angles "converted" from criminal satanism to "Islam", or at least gave the impression that he did, and gained the ability to convince radical Muslims to die for him :)

He didn't even have to appear in person. They just read the things he wrote and then...
:blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :dance: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

More Muslims dying for somebody else's cause :-D What powerful resources humans become, when they see fit to lay down their lives to further your agenda.

Please do not take this personally, but I don't think your spirituality is as developed as you seem to think. And it's not because you disagree with Christianity or Islam. It's because of the level of pride you are showing in your posts. The foundation of true spirituality is humility. It's a difficult lesson. I know I haven't mastered it. I wonder if I'll master it in my lifetime.

As for your comments, I don't think we should have any agenda other than the truth and blessing our fellow man. We are created to love people and use things, not the other way around.

No offense taken :)

Perhaps the foundation of your spirituality is humility. The foundation of mine is moral balance, ambitiousness, and enlightenment. I walk the line between good and evil... and at times explore the extremes of either "side." Where one sees blue and red, I am violet... or the most vivid of red and blue. Where one sees black and white, I am grey... or the blackest black and the whitest white.

Although humility does not dominate my spirituality, I see the value in it. It attracts positive karma and tends to drive away negative karma. There are times where I find humility necessary, or important, but it is not the "foundation of my spirituality".

I am humble before God, and lesser deities, but I do not make a habit of honestly humbling myself before humanity, unless I have great respect for someone.

I cannot allow humility to dominate who I truly am. That is not my Way :)

It is so sad and pathetic that the world is consumed by the SATANIC middle eastern cults. Old Testament, New Testament, Koran...each is SATANIC, which is meaningless since there is no such thing as Satan.

james+mcconnell.jpg

"Islam is heathen, Islam is satanic, Islam is a doctrine spawned in hell."

You can bet your bottom dollar that some Imam has issued a Fatwa calling for his death. Just like that guy who wrote the book critical of Islam. It's their usual manner for “defending their faith.” Kill! Kill! Kill!

Read the story @ Cranmer: "Islam is heathen, Islam is satanic, Islam is a doctrine spawned in hell."

What a lovely chap he is.

Evangelist pastor James McConnell facing surgery following major heart attack - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

In 2009, the east Belfast preacher smashed up a Romanian children's home funded by his congregation because he learned a paedophile ring he believed to be close to the Romanian Government had designs on the home.

He smashed up a children's home in case kiddie fiddlers took over. WOW.
That dude is a nut job.

He's also a man who doesn't keep his word.

Pastor sued by missionaries

He isn't all that keen on Catholics either.

How to understand Pastor James McConnell's hate speech | Andrew Brown | Comment is free | theguardian.com

If you love this guy, you must hate Jews.

Careful if you're gay
Ranting pastor McConnell needs to know when to be quiet - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

fucking idiot preacher said:
hurricanes are sent from God as a punishment against licentious gay people,

same idiot said:
Harry Potter is not a speccy fictional wizard, but a temptation sent from Beelzebub to lure youngsters into evil ways

Yep, a nice chap.
Orange men love a bit of kiddy fiddling
All about: Kincora boys home cover-up | Database of UK and Eire paedophiles/child abusers

That's a shame, Ash.
Does your reply mean you are ready to give up your gods and be a good little Muslim women? If not you are the one scheduled to die a most terrible death. At the hand of Islam. Trade in your politically correct tyranny for a book on reality. Read the Koran, so you'll know your place in it.

Sound like what the christers did to others during the inquisition, thankfully Christianity has been defanged and declawed

As I've said before, people who live for their church, not by it, are always fucking idiots.
The fool in the OP is no exception.

As I've said before, people who live for their church, not by it, are always fucking idiots.
The fool in the OP is no exception.

And what, pray tell, is the difference between living "for" and living "by" their church?

The Muslims want to kill everyone that refuses to be Muslim, including a Christian woman that just gave birthjust a few days ago.. Have their "crusades" ever stopped?

You must remember christianity is that bit older than islam and it wasn't that long ago that christians held the same views. Extremist muslims still want to kill everyone and some extremist christians would do the same if possible. All mad as hatters!

Actually the first Christians were a peaceful lot. It was a religion that grew one martyr at a time. And when I say "martyr", I'm not talking about Christians who blew themselves up in public settings to take as many people with them as possible. No, these were people who were simply thrown to the lions or worse.

Then came Constantine. Constantine was a game changer. He converted the Christian faith into a statist ideology that we refer to as a theocracy. Next thing you know we had Inquisitions and Crusades to force the religion on everyone. In my opinion he perverted the Christian faith. Even in Paul's day there were a myriad of heretical teachings that Paul warned people about.

No where did Jesus take a similar approach. In fact, he was apolitical. Of course, in this perverted world it was only a matter of time before the faith became perverted.

However, Islam grew as Mohammad converted with the sword. This is more in the spirit of Constantine, whom rumor has it did not even convert to the Christian faith until possibly his death bed.

Last edited:
james+mcconnell.jpg

"Islam is heathen, Islam is satanic, Islam is a doctrine spawned in hell."

You can bet your bottom dollar that some Imam has issued a Fatwa calling for his death. Just like that guy who wrote the book critical of Islam. It's their usual manner for “defending their faith.” Kill! Kill! Kill!

Read the story @ Cranmer: "Islam is heathen, Islam is satanic, Islam is a doctrine spawned in hell."

Kind of the same as the terrorist acts done between the catholics and protestants over in Ireland--how blind can mortals be. There is a difference though--The muslims aren't dragging Jesus' name through the mud like catholics and protestants do.

Forum List

Back