Ironic....Trump will have to be drug tested before the debates.

What does one have to do with the other? No one is impressed by your weird arbitrary rules. :cuckoo:
What a childishly stupid remark. Trump is a felon who is required to be drug tested. Biden is not. Are you too stupid to see the difference?

Trump is the one who cheated and did not do a drug test for Covid right prior to the last debate with Biden.... and ended up in the hospital dying from covid just two days later...receiving monoclonal antibodies to save his life.... And risking the lives of those near him at the debate and off stage.

:rolleyes:
LOL. I don't remember Trump dying from Covid. If he had, he wouldn't be here. And, I don't remember even one person claiming they caught Covid from Trump at the debate.

YOU ARE A LIAR.

I read the entire diary and she NEVER said that about sex! He never abused her. She never said she was afraid to shower when he was around either..... ALL LIES that are NOT in the diary that you Trumpers made up and turned in to memes! And she wasn't a preteen she was young on the shower thing....and PERHAPS not appropriate, is what she said.... And maybe showering even when young wasn't appropriate....

But she NEVER mentioned she was sexually abused or afraid of her father...in fact she and her mom and dad, were very close with her and in this rehab for alcohol and drug abuse when she was 37 and writing this diary, they were her backbone to fight her addictions... they are the ones she cared about, they are the ones she didn't want to hurt, besides her self. Those emotions are the opposite of what she would have as a sexually abused child by a parent.
Boy. You are all kinds of stupid.

1718643933230.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back