Irony: CAIR Refusing to Cooperate in Hearings On Why Muslims Don't Cooperate

Got that from Sallow.

The quote is from 1985.

25 years is a long time to hold a grudge. don'tcha think?

and are you the same person from 25 years ago?

Robert Byrd.

You guys really can't separate words from actions can you.

King was not a member of the IRA. Byrd, was a leader in the KKK, and Ayers actually committed crimes.

But I forgot. A con thinking about killing someone is as bad, if not worse than a lib actually killing people.

Puhleeeaze forgive me for thinking you guys could think.

So, you're cool with King supporting the IRA.

CAIR has the image of every Muslim american to think about. Again, if participating in King's witch hunt doesn't help them, then they shouldn't.

The old "nothing to hide" argument is the usual tool used to justify intrusive government. It's not fooling anyone. This game is rigged from the word go, so why play?

Maybe because they have some 'spaining to do.....

poster%20on%20cair%20site.jpg

Does that poster from CAIR's website NOT trouble you Liberals AT ALL????? :cuckoo:

I think as much as any advice I've seen here and elsewhere about not talking to authorities cuz they're really out to get you. I've seen a few threads like that...and some videos giving that advice too.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

So you SUPPORT Muslims REFUSING to COOPERATE with law enforcement. Notice, no question mark at the end of that sentence because it isn't a question, it's a fact.

I didn't even think any Barking Moonbat Liberal could possibly have a death wish that badly!

It's actually too bad that the next time there really is a homegrown radical Muslim terror attack that it couldn't happen to someone close to you just so you could realize how damned STUPID you truly are.

"As soon as the national organization found out about the image last week -- about the same time Fox News and others began writing about it -- officials asked the chapter to pull it down, a CAIR spokesman tells TPM.

"It is not consistent with CAIR's policy of constitutionally informed cooperation with law enforcement," government affairs director Corey Saylor said."

Robert Byrd.

You guys really can't separate words from actions can you.

King was not a member of the IRA. Byrd, was a leader in the KKK, and Ayers actually committed crimes.

But I forgot. A con thinking about killing someone is as bad, if not worse than a lib actually killing people.

Puhleeeaze forgive me for thinking you guys could think.

So, you're cool with King supporting the IRA.
Obviously.

I put terrorism deniers in the same league as Holocaust deniers. In fact they've got a whole lot in common.
Are you talking about King? Yep, he really isn't much better than Holocaust deniers...except at least the deniers aren't vocally supporting terrorists.

A small distinction but important.

"As soon as the national organization found out about the image last week -- about the same time Fox News and others began writing about it -- officials asked the chapter to pull it down, a CAIR spokesman tells TPM.

"It is not consistent with CAIR's policy of constitutionally informed cooperation with law enforcement," government affairs director Corey Saylor said."

Isn't that nice that they took it down AFTER they were caught red-handed with it?

So you have a California chapter going rogue and putting up posters like that. It makes you wonder what they say when they aren't being outed to the public doesn't it?

But the fact that they played COVER YOUR ASS when caught makes you feel all warm and fuzzy towards the type of people that ADVOCATE non-cooperation with the authorities.

What an apologist!!!

Isn't that nice that they took it down AFTER they were caught red-handed with it?

No, they took down the poster (which is an oft-copied replica from decades ago) when the national chapter of CAIR was made aware of it.

What an apologist!!!

You're not catholic, are ya?

No, they took down the poster (which is an oft-copied replica from decades ago) when the national chapter of CAIR was made aware of it.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

They took it down when they were caught red-handed with it....only.

What an apologist!!!

WTF does that have to do with any fucking thing? :lol:

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Got a LINK to Ronald Reagan being found guilty of treason? :cuckoo:

Much like Bill Ayers, he was never found guilty of anything..he was just made to apologize.

See how that works?

Not really...got a link to Reagan being made to apologize for treason?
He allowed an arrangement to sell weapons to a terrorist-supporting nation (illegally) in order to fund a terrorist group (illegally).

What else do you need to know?

Much like Bill Ayers, he was never found guilty of anything..he was just made to apologize.

See how that works?

Not really...got a link to Reagan being made to apologize for treason?
He allowed an arrangement to sell weapons to a terrorist-supporting nation (illegally) in order to fund a terrorist group (illegally).

What else do you need to know?

And the kicker was that he committed treason to win an election.:clap2:

That's the best you've got?

Him saying people under him did things wrong under his watch?

That's not an apology for committing treason as you said. He never even said the words that he's sorry or the word apologize.

That's not an apology for committing treason as you said. He never even said the words that he's sorry or the word apologize.

"Did things wrong"? No. They sold arms to a terrorist supporter in order to fund terrorists.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

No, I have a communicating-with-stupid-people-who-refuse-to-read problem.

Well, let's see who can't grasp things here....

CAIR admits they took it down AFTER it became public, right?

So if it hadn't become public, they wouldn't have removed it.

Therefore any asshole with an IQ over 0 knows they did it to COVER THEIR ASSES after being caught.

What an apologist!!!

WTF does that have to do with any fucking thing? :lol:
Figures.[/QUOTE]

It figures NADA. Since I'm an Atheist, and you can't even grasp the above, you're shooting blanks.

:lol:

Sure it is.

People went to jail for his actions.

Prior to the Presidential election his people made overtures to the Iranians to hold the hostages till after the election. He promised to sell them all sorts of gear.

Iran was an enemy.

That's treason. Simple as that.

Forum List

Back